剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
for parts?
还是因为你信任我
Or is it because you trusted me?
那时候你太高尚了
Oh, you were so noble then.
拯救被遗弃的人
Save the outcast.
拯救被遗忘的人
Rescue the forgotten.
你太容易了
You were so easy.
是我吗 杰伊
Was I, Jay?
那我是怎么逃走的
Then how did I get away?
那我是怎么从伟大的毕杰索手中逃脱的
How did I escape the great Bjayzl?
你失去了博格技术的
A fortune in Borg tech and...
那一大笔钱
you lost it.
你失去了我
You lost me.
没有人比我对你更有价值
No one's ever been worth more to you than me,
而我却从你指缝中逃走
and I slipped right through your fingers.
我才是逃出来的那一个
I'm the one that got away.
不再是了
Not anymore.
错了 杰伊
Wrong, Jay.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
听她的
Listen to her.
立刻
Now!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我对你并不完全坦诚
I was not entirely candid with you.
真的
Really?
我们还在假装吗
Are we still pretending?
不 埃尔纳
No, Elnor.
我觉得大家都不再假装了
I think everyone has finally stopped.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
皮卡德
Picard?
皮卡德
Picard?
闻名遐迩皮卡尔上将
The famous Admiral Picard?
看来
Well, it appears
你以为你在耍别人的时候被人耍了
you thought you were playing when you were being played,
上将
Admiral.
我想你根本不知道
I take it you had no awareness
安妮卡和我之间
of Annika and my close,
-亲密的私人关系 -闭嘴
- personal relationship. - Shut up.
带上麦道克斯走
Take Maddox and go.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她想杀了我
She means to kill me.
但危急时刻也要扮演英雄
But hero to the end,
我们的安妮卡 她会先救你们的命
our Annika, she will first save your lives.
走吧
Just go.
你是对的
You know, you were right.
这不是拯救银河系
This is not saving the galaxy.
这只是一个报复
This is just settling an old score.
你不知道这是什么
You have no idea what this is.
好吧 告诉我
Well, tell me.
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
救援结束的时候 我们中的一些人
When the rescues ended, some of us
试图留在被联邦遗留下来的世界里
tried to help maintain order
维持秩序
on the worlds the Federation left behind.
我们的基地在芬瑞斯
We were based on Fenris.
我们其中的一个是一名来自联邦星舰科尔曼号♥
One of us was a young science officer on leave
正在休假的年轻科学官
from the USS Coleman.
当他的飞船收到求救信♥号♥♥的时候
He was out doing recon near Daimanta
他正在戴曼塔进行重建
when his ship received a distress call.
结果那却是埋伏
It turned out to be an ambush.
他是最像我亲人的人
He was the closest thing I will ever have to kin.
和我一样 伊切布也曾是博格人
Like me, Icheb was a former Borg, rescued
在德尔塔象限被航海家号♥救起并收回
and reclaimed by Voyager in the Delta Quadrant.
所以她才想要他
That's why she wanted him.
他的零件
His parts were...
卖♥♥得很好
...good business.
毕杰索把他的植入物拆了出来
Bjayzl had his implants stripped out.
没有用麻醉剂
Without anesthetic.
连死亡这点微薄的慈悲都没有
Without even the minor mercy of death.
我在芬瑞斯见过她
I had met her on Fenris.
她假装成我们中的一员
She was posing as one of us,
假装成一个想帮忙的人
as someone trying to help.
她从我这里知道伊切布的事
She knew about Icheb from me.
但是 谋杀不是正义
But... murder is not justice.
复仇并不能带来慰藉
There is no solace in revenge.
你已经恢复了人性
You have had your humanity restored to you.
现在不要浪费了
Don't squander it now.
你们准备好走了吗
You guys ready to go yet?
把他们带走
Take them.
激活通道增强器
Activate the pattern enhancer
把他们弄出去
and get them the hell out of here.
明白
You got it.
复仇
Revenge.
我理解这种冲动
I understand the impulse.
但你这么做 就是让我们成为赏金猎人的目标
But you do this, you put a bounty on all of us.
我一点也不在乎
I don't give a damn.
但是孩子和老人
But the kid and the old man,
他们在被悬赏之下
they don't stand a chance out here
没有一点能力反抗
with a price on their heads.
你的朋友有道理 安妮卡
Your friend has a point, Annika.
我们做个交易吧
Let's make a trade.
用我的性命来换麦道克斯
Maddox for my life.
我只想说 好好算算这笔账
Look at the math of it, is all I'm saying.
你找到她一次 可能性是
You found her once. Odds are...
你还能再找到她的
you'll do it again.
博士 传送五人上舰
Five to beam up, Doctor.
来吧
Come on.
我成功了
I did it.
天哪 布鲁斯
Oh, my God. Bruce.
他的情况很糟
He's in bad shape.
中毒 脱水
Exposure, dehydration.
也许还有其他问题 最好快把他送到医务舱
Maybe other things. Best to get him to sickbay quickly.
我会照顾他的
I'll take care of him.
艾吉
Aggie.
艾吉 里奥斯舰长
Aggie. Captain Rios.
带我们离开这里 长官
Getting us the hell out of here, sir.
我很开心你这样选择了
I'm glad of the choice you made.
看来载你们一程只能聊表谢意了
It seems that a lift is the least I can offer you.
突击队已经派了一艘私掠船来找我
The Rangers already sent a corsair for me.
现在应该到了
It should be here by now.
但是
Ah. But...
如果可以的话 我要你的两把相位枪
I will take two of your phasers, if that's all right.
一个私法制裁者总是用得上几把枪的
A vigilante could always use a couple more.
当然
Of course.
还有
And...
以防你以后需要私法制裁者的帮忙
in case you ever need a vigilante.
谢谢
Thank you.
在他们把你从集♥合♥中带回来之后
After they brought you back from your time in the Collective...
你真的觉得你恢复了人性吗
do you honestly feel that you regained your humanity?
没错
Yes.
所有人性吗
All of it?
没有
No.
但我们都在努力
But we're both working on it.
我们不是吗
Aren't we?
每一天都在
Every damn day of my life.
好吧
Well.
坦白说 你走的时候我很惊讶
Frankly, I was surprised when you left.
我以为你会 一路杀出去
I thought you'd bet on... shooting your way out.
我是要这么做
I am.
那么 你真是多愁善感
How sentimental of you, then.
冒着
Risking your...
复仇失败的风险
revenge...
还要拯救他们
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表