剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我可以听到一个街区开外的对话
I can hear conversations a block away.
快来 我们需要赶紧离开
Come. Let's get away from here.
我查了一下 我可能有精神分♥裂♥症
So I did some research. I may have schizophrenia.
可能我的头部受到了创伤 那些幻听...
Or maybe I had head trauma. The auditory hallucinations...
不 你没有精神分♥裂♥症
No, you don't have schizophrenia.
-那我就是个怪物 -不 你不是
- Then I'm a freak. - No, you're not.
实际上 你可能非常特别
In fact, you might be very special.
我有个好朋友
I had a dear friend.
德塔中校
Commander Data.
他是个机器人
He was an android.
就像那些袭击火星的人一样
Like the ones who attacked Mars?
不 完全不一样
No, no. Not at all. The word "android"
机器人这个词意味着很多东西
conjures up all kinds of things for people.
不要管那些
Forget them.
德塔中校是一位战功赫赫的星舰军官
Commander Data was a highly decorated Starfleet officer.
而且
And...
在我们的最后一次任务中
he sacrificed his life for me.
他为了我牺牲了自己
On our last mission together.
那是二十多年前了
It was over two decades ago now.
他也是个艺术家
But he was also an artist.
画家
A painter.
为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为 达姬
Because, Dahj,
他画了你
he painted you.
画得和现在的你一模一样
Exactly as you are here and now.
但他是三十年前画的
But he painted it 30 years ago.
这不可能
That's impossible.
他把那幅画命名为"女儿"
He named the painting "Daughter."
等等 你的朋友画了个人
Okay, look, your friend painted someone,
-但是... -你说过那次在你的公♥寓♥里
- but... - You said it was
就像闪电划过天际那样自然
like lightning seeking the ground, in your apartment.
你知道该怎么做
You knew what to do even though
-你以前甚至从未做过 -是肾上腺素
- you'd never done it before. - Adrenaline.
而且你知道他们在找你
And you knew they were coming after you.
还有你听到的那些声音
And the hearing.
而且你能找到我
And y-you tracked me.
你是怎么找到我的 你需要有安全许可
How did you track me? Tracking me requires
才能知道我的行踪 但你并没有
a security clearance, which you don't have.
我想那次袭击
I think the attack on you
可能唤醒了你
might have acted as some kind of wake-up call.
就像正电子闹钟一样
Like a positronic alarm bell.
不
No.
不 我是在西雅图出生的
No, I was born in Seattle.
我爸爸是个异种植物学家
My dad was a xenobotanist.
我们家里种满了兰花
And our house was full of orchids.
他杂交了两种属的兰花
He spliced two genuses
用我的名字给培育的后代命名
and he named the offspring after me.
兰科 达姬 金蝶兰属
Orchidaceae Dahj oncidium.
黄色和粉色的
Yellow and pink.
真是美丽的记忆
That's a beautiful memory.
这记忆是属于你的
And it's yours.
没人能碰它或改变它
No one can touch it or take it away.
但是
But...
你必须得
you must look inside,
诚实而深刻地审视自己的内心
deeply and honestly.
你有没有想过
Have you ever considered the possibility...
我是冷血的杀人机器吗
That I'm a soulless murder machine?
你是被人为精心创造出来的
That you are something lovingly and deliberately created.
就像达姬 金蝶兰属
Like Dahj oncidium.
你是在说我不是真实的吗
You're telling me that I'm not real.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
如果真像我想的一样的话
If you are who I think you are...
你不知道你对我来说感觉有多亲切
you are dear to me in ways that you can't understand.
我永远都不会离开你
I will never leave you.
我们会一起去冲绳的德斯托姆研究院
We will go together to the Daystrom Institute in Okinawa.
我刚被录取成为那里的研究员
I was just accepted at Daystrom as a research fellow.
是吗 那太好了
You were? That's brilliant.
但这已经没有意义了
That doesn't mean anything anymore.
如果我是对的
If I'm right,
那意味着你是
it means that you are the daughter of a man
一个重要而勇敢的男人的女儿
who was all meaning, all courage.
你要像他一样
Be like him.
他们找到我们了 快走
They found us. Move, now. Oh.
达姬 等等 我们需要帮助
Dahj, wait. We need help.
他们就快到了
They're almost here.
达姬 停下 等等
Dahj, stop. Wait.
不 没时间了
No, there's no time. Oh.
趴下
Stay down!
不
No!
你要来画完这最后一笔吗 舰长
Would you like to finish it, Captain?
我永远不会离开你
I will never leave you.
你为什么离开星际舰队
Why did you really quit Starfleet?
皮卡德舰长日
那幅画叫作"女儿"
This painting is called "Daughter".
他醒了
He's awake.
我没事 孩子
I'm all right, boy.
是吧
Aren't I?
你受了重击
You took a bad knock.
除了这个重伤 你显然毫发无伤
Otherwise, you are apparently the same.
你吓了我们一跳
You gave us a fright.
怎么了 上将
What happened, Admiral?
达姬
Dahj.
她死了
She's dead.
怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
警♥察♥没有提到她
The police didn't mention her.
他们说在屋顶发现你的时候
They said you were alone
你孤身一人
when they found you on the roof.
他们说除了你没有其他人
They said there was no one else on the security feed but you.
你在跑
That you were running...
她可能有隐身装置
She could've had a cloaking device
所以我们才没在监控上看到她
and that's why we didn't see her on the property feeds.
是的 也许它会自动激活
Yeah, maybe it activated automatically...
-当她有危险的时候 -先生
-...when she was in danger. - Sir?
她是合成人
She was a synthetic.
刺客是罗慕伦人
The assassins were Romulan.
她是来寻求安栖之地的
Oh, she came here to find safety.
就像你和扎班
Like you and Zhaban.
像我一样
Like me.
我该对她更好一点的
She deserved better from me.
我应该查出是谁杀了她 为什么杀了她
I owe it to her to find out who killed her and why.
你对自己要求太高了
You ask too much of yourself.
坐在这里 这么多年
Sitting here, all these years,
维护我被冒犯的尊严
nursing my offended dignity,
写下那段人们宁愿忘记的历史
writing books of history people prefer to forget.
我对自己
I never asked
从来就没有过
anything of myself
任何要求
at all.
不 上将
No, Admiral.
我过去都没有在生活
I haven't been living.
只是在等死
I've been waiting to die.
戴斯托姆学院 冲绳
皮卡尔上将
Admiral Picard.
戴斯托姆学院
很荣幸见到您
It's an honor.
朱拉蒂博士 谢谢你抽时间见我
Dr. Jurati. Thank you for giving me the time.
叫我阿格尼斯 我能帮你什么忙吗
Oh, Agnes. H-How can I help you?
你可以告诉我是否有可能
You can tell me if it is possible to make
一个有感知力且有血有肉的机器人
a sentient android out of flesh and blood.
不是 说真的 我能帮...
No, really. How can I...
这就是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you've come here?
没错
It is.
就算是在禁令之前 那也是...
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表