剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
《星际迷航:皮卡德》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Picard...
我希望你能让我复职
I want you to reinstate me.
我需要一艘小型曲速引擎侦察舰
I will need a small reconnaissance ship
最精简的人员配置
with a minimal crew.
你觉得你这么回来晃一圈就能让我放心
You think you could just waltz back in here and be entrusted
让你带着人去太空吗
with taking men and women into space?
我也有理由相信情报局只是一个面具
I have reason to believe that the Tal Shiar is merely a mask
另一个古老阴谋集团的面具
worn by another far older cabal,
就是扎瓦社
the Zhat Vash.
克兰西上将刚刚来电
Admiral Clancy just called.
让-卢克·皮卡德试图说服她
Jean-Luc Picard was trying to persuade her
让他去寻找布鲁斯·麦道克斯博士
to let him go after Dr. Bruce Maddox.
我要你继续执行任务
I want you to stay on mission.
我派出了最得力的手下
I've put my best man on it.
你应该友善一点地敲门
Nice of you to knock.
吴准将十分忧虑
Commodore Oh is quite distressed.
我仍然相信我的方法
I'm still confident that my approach,
你认可的方法 是唯一可行的方法
which you approved, is the only sound approach.
我们允许滚床单吗 还是说这是个秘密
Are we allowed to be sleeping together, or is that a secret?
差不多是后者
Very much the latter.
这个集♥合♥有多大的可能和博格重新建立联♥系♥
How likely is the Collective to reestablish a link to your Borg?
他们是前博格人
Well, they're former Borg.
而且我们不是在释放他们
And we're not releasing them,
我们只是来重启他们
we're reclaiming them.
没什么危险的
There's really no danger.
-我必须得去 -去哪 怎么去
- I have to go. - Go? Where? Go how?
你需要帮助 需要保护
You need help, you need protection.
是啊
Yeah.
你需要一个憎恨你
You need someone who hates you
而且一无所有的人
and has nothing to lose.
拉菲 我是让-卢克
Raffi, it's Jean-Luc.
别挂断
Please, don't hang up.
我需要一艘星舰
I need a ship.
你说什么我都不想听
There isn't anything you could say that I want to hear.
有罗慕伦人杀手在地球上秘密行动
Secret Romulan assassins are operating on Earth.
该死的
Goddamn it.
星际舰队总部
地球 旧金山 2385年
14年前
他们为难你了吗
They give you a hard time?
是从星舰开始说的吗
They start with the ships?
直截了当 和你预料的一样
Straight out, just as you predicted.
你准备周全
You were ready,
拿着贝塔心宿和波江A的库存清单
with the inventories from Beta Antares and Eridani A,
堵住了他们的嘴
which shut them up.
所以他们又提到人力
So they hit you with manpower.
但是你有我从田中那里
But you had the reserve rosters
拿到的预备人员名单
I got from Tanaka in personnel.
我都说明了
I laid it all out.
通过使用预备役军官和封存的星舰
By using reserve duty officers and mothballed ships,
我们可以继续疏散
we could maintain the evacuation,
尽管规模会大大缩小
though to a severely reduced level.
使用合成人就不会
Not if we use synthetic labor.
所有的合成生命体都被禁止
All synthetic life-forms are banned,
整个联邦立即生效
throughout the Federation, effective immediately.
所有激活的个体都被关闭
All active units are dismantled and
所有研究都被叫停
all research is halted.
这太疯狂了
Well, that's crazy.
完全不合理
It makes no sense.
合成人不会某天醒来突然变成杀人狂
Synths don't just wake up one morning and turn homicidal.
他们说原因是操作系统中的
They said it was a fatal code error
一个致命的代码错误
in the operating system.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
这整件事都不对劲 JL[让-卢克]
Something's off about this whole business, JL.
解释不通
It doesn't add up.
我怀疑是情报局
I smell the Tal Shiar.
情报局
Tal Shiar.
拉菲 罗慕伦人为什么要攻击
Raffi, why would the Romulans attack a fleet
专门为营救他们而建立的舰队
built expressly to rescue them?
我无法回答
I can't answer that.
暂时不能
Yet.
但我知道贝塔象限
But I do know that there are billions of people out there
有数十亿人处于超新星爆发范围内
in the Beta Quadrant that are in the burst radius of a supernova.
火星上的一群A500失控
It's not their fault that a bunch of A500s
并不是他们的错
went rogue on Mars.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
火星在燃烧
Mars is burning.
死了几万人
Tens of thousands are dead.
但却没人在思考 没人在倾听
And nobody is thinking, nobody is listening.
他们只是在机械地作出反应
They're just reacting.
等等
Wait a minute.
发生什么了 JL
What happened in there, JL?
他们认为我们的计划不可行
They said that our plan was "unfeasible."
他们中有一半人一开始就没想去救罗慕伦人
Half of them never wanted to rescue the Romulans in the first place.
至于剩下的人...
And the rest are...
他们只是 惊慌失措
are just... frightened.
我从没想过星际舰队会向狭隘和恐惧让步
I never dreamed that Starfleet would give in to intolerance and fear.
刚刚到底发生了什么
What happened in there?
我说要么他们接受我修改后的营救计划...
I said that either they accept the revised evacuation plan...
要么就接受我的辞呈
or my resignation.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
那...
Well...
他们怎么说
what did they say?
让-卢克
Jean-Luc?
他们让我辞职了
They accepted my resignation.
我...
I...
去他们的吧
Hell with them.
我们自己解决 我们能找到办法的
We'll figure it out. We'll find a way.
在没有星际舰队支持的情况下
To mount a multi-world evacuation
撤离走几千万罗慕伦人
of tens of millions of Romulans without Starfleet's support?
肯定会有办法的
There has to be something.
到最后关头
Some last,
迫不得已的急中生智 JL
desperate, wild solution, JL.
你最擅长这事了
That's what you do.
我的辞呈
My resignation was
就是那迫不得已的办法
the last, desperate, wild solution.
我从没想过他们会...
I never believed that they would...
批准
accept it.
你当然不会想到
Of course you wouldn't.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
你打算回你的庄园
You're gonna go back to your château and
写你的回忆录吗
write your memoirs?
这件事我没你不行 JL
I can't do this without you, JL.
总司令想见我
The CNC wants to see me.
真是太好了
That's great.
太好了
That's great.
你递交了辞呈
You tender your resignation,
我却被辞退了
and my ass gets fired.
拉菲
Raffi?
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第一季 第三集
瓦斯凯巨石公园 现在
一个女性人造人
A synthetic girl.
有两个
There were two of them.
其中一个已经死了
One of them is already dead.
希望我还来得及去救另一个
I only hope that I'm in time to save the other one.
拉菲
Raffi,
我需要一艘星舰和一个飞行员
I need a ship and a pilot,
还有 我必须要找到布鲁斯·麦道克斯
and I have to find Bruce Maddox.
我都不知道该说些什么好
I don't even know what to say.
没错 这些事情确实需要好好消化
Yeah. It's a lot to take in.
最直白的说法就是
I mean, the obvious way to go would be,
"你还真有胆量"
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表