剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
去吧
Now go.
还有 长官
And, sir?
做他们记忆中的舰长
Be the captain they remember.
他是星际舰队旗舰企业号♥的舰长
While Captain of Starfleet's Flagship Enterprise,
也被誉为银河系最勇敢的探险家之一
he was hailed as one of our galaxy's most intrepid explorers,
FNN
银河系新闻
资深外交官
a skilled diplomat,
军事战略家
military strategist,
人道主义者
humanitarian and author
以及许多广受赞誉的历史分♥析♥著作的作者
of many widely-praised works of historical analysis.
在罗慕伦超新星周年纪念日这天
He joins us on the anniversary
他与我们共同讨论
of the Romulan supernova
他在那些悲剧事件中所扮演的角色
to discuss his role in those tragic events.
我很荣幸地向大家介绍
I have the rare honor of introducing
让-吕克·皮卡德上将
Admiral Jean-Luc Picard.
-我退休了 -你以前从没同意过接受采访
- Retired. - You've never agreed to an interview before,
所以谢谢你邀请银河系进入你的书房♥
so thank you for inviting the galaxy into your study.
没我想的那么拥挤
Less crowded than I thought.
今天是个庄严的日子
Well... today is a solemn day.
这是充满回忆的一天
It is a day of memories.
提高人们对
Raising awareness
超新星所遗留的影响的认识
of the supernova's lingering impact
是我非常热衷的工作
is work that I am extremely passionate about.
我们详细聊聊
Let's explore that.
当你得知罗慕伦恒星即将爆♥炸♥
When you first learned that the Romulan sun was going to explode
以及随之而来的可怕后果时
and the terrible consequences that would bring,
你当时是什么感受
what feelings came up for you?
无法用语言去形容那...
Oh, well, there are no words to describe the...
灾难级别的巨变
calamitous scale of that change.
而这也导致了...
Which is one of the reasons...
您无法告诉我们您的感受
You can't tell us how you felt,
但您最先采取的行动是
but your initial actions were
号♥召罗慕伦人进行大转移
to call for a massive relocation of Romulans?
罗慕伦人请求我们给予帮助
Well, the Romulans asked for our help,
而我相信我们肩负着深重的责任去帮助他们
and I believed we had a profound obligation to give it.
很多人觉得我们的资源有更好的用处
Many felt there were better uses for our resources
而不应花在帮助星际联邦最古老的敌人身上
than aiding the Federation's oldest enemy.
幸运的是 星际联邦决定
Well, fortunately, the Federation chose
对救援行动给予支持
to support the rescue effort.
对 开始的时候
Yes. Initially.
我的说服力是很有名的
I have been known to be persuasive.
但联邦明白
But the Federation understood
成百上千万的生命受到了威胁
there were millions of lives at stake.
罗慕伦人的生命
Romulan lives.
不对 是生命
No. Lives.
您离开了企业号♥去指挥救援舰队
You left the Enterprise to command the rescue armada.
一万艘具有曲速能力的摆渡飞船
10,000 warp-capable ferries.
一项把九亿罗慕伦人转移到
A mission to relocate 900 million Romulan citizens
超新星爆发范围以外的世界的任务
to worlds outside the blast of the supernova.
一项比金字塔更艰巨的运输伟业
A logistical feat more ambitious than the pyramids.
金字塔是浮华虚荣的象征
The pyramids were a symbol of colossal vanity.
如果你想比拟一个历史事件的话
If you want to look for a historical analogy:
敦刻尔克
Dunkirk.
敦刻尔克
Dunkirk.
对
Yes.
随后无法想象的情况发生了
And then the unimaginable happened.
您能和我们讲讲吗
Can you tell us about that?
上将
Admiral?
我以为我们这次要谈的是超新星呢
I thought we were here to talk about the supernova.
一伙恶意的合成人把星球
A group of rogue synthetics dropped the planetary
护盾关闭并侵入了火星的防御网络
defense shields and hacked Mars's own defense net.
-对 -毁灭了救援舰队
- Yes. - Wiping out the rescue armada
并彻底摧毁了乌托邦平原星舰船坞
and completely destroying the Utopia Planitia Shipyard.
爆♥炸♥引燃了平流层上空的
The explosions ignited the flammable vapors
可燃气体
in the stratosphere.
火星至今仍然在燃烧着
Mars remains on fire to this day.
92143个生命灰飞烟灭
92,143 lives were lost,
这导致了制♥造♥合成人的禁令
which led to a ban on synthetics.
对
Yes.
我们仍然不清楚合成人为什么会变坏
We still don't know why the synthetics went rogue
并干出那些事情
and did what they did that day,
但我相信
but I believe
随后禁止
the subsequent decision
合成生命体的决定是错误的
to ban synthetic life-forms was a mistake.
德塔少校
Lieutenant Commander Data,
企业号♥上的作战参谋就是合成人
operations officer on the Enterprise,was synthetic.
您对他失去过信任吗
Did you ever lose faith in him?
从来没有
Never.
那您对什么失去过信任呢 上将
What was it that you lost faith in, Admiral?
您从来没有讲过您从星际舰队离开的事
You've never spoken about your departure from Starfleet.
难道你不是以辞职来提出抗♥议♥的吗
Didn't you, in fact, resign your commission in protest?
告诉我们 上将
Tell us, Admiral.
您为什么从星际舰队辞职
Why did you really quit Starfleet?
因为那已经不再是星际舰队了
Because it was no longer Starfleet.
您说什么
I'm sorry?
因为那已经不再是星际舰队了
Because it was no longer Starfleet!
我们退缩了
We withdrew.
星系在哀悼 掩埋逝者
The galaxy was mourning, burying its dead,
而星际舰队则从其责任中退缩
and Starfleet had slunk from its duties.
取消救援行动
The decision to call off the rescue
放弃那些我们曾发誓要去营救的人们的决定
and to abandon those people we had sworn to save
不仅仅是不光彩的
was not just dishonorable.
是彻彻底底的犯罪
It was downright criminal!
我没办法袖手旁观
And I was not prepared to stand by and be a spectator.
而你呢 亲爱的
And you, my dear,
敦刻尔克是什么你完全不知道吧
you have no idea what Dunkirk is, right?
你根本不了解历史 你根本不了解战争
You're a stranger to history. You're a stranger to war.
你轻轻挥挥手 这些就都过去了
You just wave your hand and it all goes away.
而对那些死去的人来说 就没那么容易了
Well, it's not so easy for those who died.
对那些幸存下来的人来说 也没那么容易
And it was not so easy for those who were left behind.
我们没什么可说的了
We're done here.
"诚实是最宝贵的财富"
"There's no legacy as rich as honesty."
出自莎士比亚戏剧《终成眷属》
这是谁说的 大副
Who said that, Number One?
你有什么事
What do you want here?
我看了您的专访
I saw your interview.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
什么
What?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
不
No.
看看我
Look at me.
你不确定
You're not sure.
你不确定
You're not sure.
我是怎么知道的
How do I know that?
你是谁
Who are you?
我本来和我男朋友在一起
I was with my boyfriend.
我们一起在我的公♥寓♥
We were in my apartment.
他们往我头上套了一个袋子 我什么也看不见
They put a bag over my head. I couldn't see anything.
他们是谁
Who are "They"?
我不知道 但我男朋友
I don't know, but my boyfriend...
他们杀了他
They murdered him.
然后我杀了他们
Then I killed them.
一个不剩
All of them.
什么
What?
就好像我的身体知道要干什么
Something inside of me just knew what to do,
如何运动 如何战斗
how to move, how to fight.
然后就
And somehow...
就像闪电
It was like lightning...
劈向大地一样
seeking the ground.
然后我取下袋子
And then I took the bag off.
太多血了 我就那么跑了
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表