剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
while saving their lives.
几乎让我想起
Almost reminds me of...
以前的安妮卡
...the Annika of old.
我也是
Me, too.
皮卡德仍然认为银河系中尚有仁慈
Picard still thinks there's a place in the galaxy for mercy.
我不想破坏他的幻想
I didn't want to disillusion him.
总得有人抱有一点点希望
Somebody out here ought to have a little hope.
在我夺走你的希望之前
Like you used to have...
你就曾抱有希望
before I took it away from you.
差不多吧
Something like that.
杰 你在拖延时间
You're stalling, Jay.
你的第二波安保会在5秒内到达
Your second security wave will be here in less than five seconds.
安妮卡
Annika...
我曾视他为我的儿子 杰
He was a son to me, Jay.
这一枪是为了他
This is for him.
腹部大量出血
Massive abdominal hemorrhaging.
加量12%注射凝血因子
Increase clotting factor by 12%.
他们把你揍得好狠
They really worked you over.
达姬 死了
Dahj... is dead,
是吗
isn't she?
她找到了我
She found me.
然后我失去了她
And then I lost her.
我深深地感到遗憾
I'm profoundly sorry.
罗慕伦情报局找我的时候
When the Tal Shiar came for me...
他们炸了我的实验室
blew up my lab...
我就知道了
I knew.
若非她身处危险 植入的母性人工智能
Her embedded Mom AI wouldn't have activated her
是不会激活她的
unless she was in grave danger.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我要知道
I have to know...
她有姐妹吗
Does she have a sister?
有 索吉
Yes. Soji.
索吉
Soji?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在神器号♥上
She's on the Artifact.
神器号♥
The Artifact?
你是说
You mean...
不在被俘的博格方块吗
Not the captured Borg cube?
为什么
Why?
跟我送她姐妹去地球是同样的原因
S-Same reason I sent her sister to Earth.
寻找真♥相♥
To find the truth.
什么真♥相♥
The truth about what?
禁令
The ban.
谎言层层包裹
There are lies upon lies.
他们在隐瞒什么
They're hiding something.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是那帮追杀她的人
It's the same ones who are hunting her.
罗慕伦人
The Romulans?
不光是他们
Not just them.
我觉得联邦也参与其中
I think the Federation are involved.
这就是我派他们去调查的东西
That's what I sent them to find out.
上将 他的状况还不稳定
Admiral, he's barely stable.
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
明白
Understood.
这里就交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
神器号♥
The Artifact?
那在罗慕伦人的地盘
That's in Romulan space.
飞到那里可是要收费加倍的
Flying into Romulan space doubles my fee.
明白 老板
Okay, jefe.
的确是"老"了
Old man indeed.
所以
So...
我们要谈谈躲在舱里那位吗
are we gonna talk about our stowaway?
拉菲
Raffi?
走开
Leave me alone.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
艾吉
Aggie.
我还以为我在做梦呢
I thought I was dreaming.
是我
It's me.
没想到我还能见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
你有没有
Did you...
你有没有看到她
did you see her?
你有没有见到达姬
Did you get to meet Dahj?
没有
No.
他们完美极了
They're perfect.
因不完美而完美
Perfectly imperfect.
我成功了 艾吉
I did it, Aggie.
宋和我
Soong and I.
还有你
And you.
你的贡献
Your contribution was...
功不可没
essential.
这又是一件我要弥补的过错
One more thing I have to atone for.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有什么精神紧急情况
What is the nature of your psychiatric emergency?
你的血压和皮质醇水平
Your blood pressure and cortisol levels...
你有什么精神紧急情况
What is the nature of your medical emergency?
严重器官衰竭的风险很高
There's a high risk of critical organ failure
除非恢复血液微修复
unless hematic microrepair treatment
-治疗 -停用紧急医疗全息程序
- is resumed... - Deactivate EMH.
艾吉
Aggie.
你要是知道我知道的事就好了
I wish you knew what I know.
我要是不知道这件事就好了
I wish I didn't know what I know.
他们没有告诉我该多好
I wish they hadn't shown me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表