剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
甘玛丹是我们的先祖对毁灭之日的称呼
当您说"毁灭"
毁灭一切
所有生命 无处可逃
当被缚的魔鬼挣脱锁链
回应毁灭者的
呼唤
原来在家吗
Used to be home?
差不多
Of a sort.
有段时间
For a moment.
安保呢
Security?
标准罗慕伦行星防御系统
Standard Romulan planetary defense system,
买♥♥的二手货
bought secondhand.
芬瑞斯突击队帮他们安装的
The Fenris Rangers helped them install it.
很原始 但有效
It's primitive but effective.
轨道杀手无人机组成的无法穿透的基础屏障
Your basic impenetrable shield of orbital killer drones.
每三十分钟 在防御网中会
Every 30 minutes, a transit zone opens up
随机暂时开放过境区
in a random spot in the network.
如果你通过系统检查 你有一分钟时间穿过去
If the system clears you, you have a minute to pass through.
如果你想不通关硬闯
Try to come or go without clearance,
你会被立即集火绞杀
and you're met with immediate kill-fire.
我们能通关吗
Do we have clearance?
我在多管齐下 但还没有成功
I'm working several angles, but so far, no.
呼叫中♥央♥站 表明我的身份
Call Central Station. Tell them it's me.
这是我们试的第一种方法
That was the first thing we did.
他们完全没反应
Frankly, they were not impressed.
那好
Very well.
有何建议
Suggestion?
贿赂总是不会错的
A cash gift is always appropriate.
你好
你好
仅服务罗慕伦人
你好 科瓦特米拉
Jolan tru, Qowat Milat.
-你好 -你好
- Jolan tru. - Jolan tru.
你变老了 皮卡德上将
You got old, Admiral Picard.
你一点没变
You didn't.
提醒你 这里是真实之屋
I remind you, this is a house of truth.
我以为我们再也见不到你了
I thought we would never see you again.
我无权开口
I don't have the right,
但我最后一次请求你们的帮助
but I need your help one last time.
抱歉
可怜的拉姆达
Poor Ramdha.
她的灵魂一直饱受折磨
She's always been a bit of a tormented soul.
你认识她
You know her?
我一点也不吃惊她想自尽
I'm not surprised she tried to take her own life.
我不知道为什么我特别被她吸引
I don't know why I feel so drawn to her,
但这是我的错
but it's my fault.
与我有关的某件事让她失控
Something about me set her off.
别自责了
Don't blame yourself.
她本来就不清醒
She is disordered.
当她看着我 我觉得自己无所遁形
When she looked at me, I felt... seen.
即使她不喜欢自己所看到的
Even though she didn't like what she saw.
我明白 索吉
I see you, Soji.
我不怀疑人 纳雷克 这是设定 但
I'm a trusting person, Narek. That's my default, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
你有点让我怀疑了
You kind of challenge my paradigm.
再给我一次机会
Give me another chance?
你刚才怎么知道我要去精神病房♥
How did you know I was going to the Disordered Ward just now?
我不知道
I didn't.
你是不是一直在观察我
Have you been watching me?
不是你说的那种
Not in the way that you mean it.
没穿制♥服♥ 没有徽章 没有军衔
No uniform, no insignia, no rank.
你在神器号♥上哪里都能去
You go anywhere you like on the Artifact,
你知之甚多
and you know things.
你是情报局的人吗
Are you Tal Shiar?
不
No.
如果你是 你会不会也否认呢
If you were Tal Shiar, would you also answer no?
会的
Yes.
你知道拉姆达去薛诺尔的船
Do you know what happened to Ramdha's ship,
发生了什么事吗
to the Shaenor?
不知道
No.
谁知道
Who does?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我可以想象
I would imagine
博格数据库里应该有记录
there are some kind of records on the Borg databases here.
都是加密的
Those are classified.
你有权限吗
Do you have access to them?
没有
No.
但我可能知道谁有
But I might know someone who does.
你的标准变了吗
How's the paradigm?
和平时一样
Paradigmatic.
来吧
Come on.
我带你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我要教你一个古老的博格仪式
I'm going to teach you an ancient Borg ritual.
博格没有仪式
The Borg didn't have rituals.
那只是人们以为的
That's what everyone thinks.
你和拉姆达看的那个节目
This program you watched, the one with Ramdha--
是在罗慕伦吗
it was in Romulan?
是一个叫'六十分钟'的脱口秀
A talk show called Yrrh Mnrrh.
谁把你的罗慕伦语教得这么好
我父亲的朋友
大学的教授
西雅图 2396年5月12日之前
Seattle, sometime before May 12, 2396,
你搭乘埃里森号♥
when you shipped out for the Beta Quadrant
去贝塔象限的时候
aboard the Ellison.
所以你一直在监视我
So you have been watching me.
我们到了
Here we are.
通风的地方
The ventilation return.
脱掉你的鞋子
Take off your shoes.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
博格礼仪
Borg ritual.
脱鞋
Shoes off.
现在 看着
Now, watch this.
耶
Yeah!
人族乘客名单是公开的记录
Terran passenger lists are a matter of public record,
这对一个罗慕伦人来说很让人震惊
which is shocking to a Romulan sensibility.
但奇怪的是 当天乘坐埃里森号♥的记录
But strangely, there's no record that you were a passenger
那上面没有你
on the Ellison that day.
我在上面
Well, I was.
你在说我是骗子吗
Are you calling me a liar?
你见鬼去吧
To hell with you.
博格的数据文件呢
What about the Borg data files?
那上面可能记录了薛诺尔上发生的事情
The ones that might explain what happened on the Shaenor.
也见鬼去吗
To hell with them, too?
你到底在做什么 纳雷克
What are you doing, Narek?
和你做的事情一样
The same thing you're doing.
满足贪得无厌的好奇心
Feeding an insatiable curiosity.
该死
Damn.
-怎么了 -有人认出他了
- What? - Somebody I.D.'d him.
底下的通讯网都要因他爆♥炸♥了
He's blowing up on personal comm traffic down there.
好事还是坏事
Good blowing up or bad blowing up? Mm...
坏事 非常糟糕的那种
Bad. Catastrophically bad.
我们得把他传送出来
We should get him out of there.
不 现在不行 拉菲
No, not now, Raffi.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
这些可不是情书 JL
These aren't love letters, JL.
那些人很愤怒
There's a lot of anger.
我在这很安全
I am quite safe here.
我发现一艘飞船靠近
I'm picking up an incoming ship,
就在扫描范围的边缘
just at the limit of the scanner range.
移♥动♥较慢 看起来像
Moving kind of slow. Looks like...
那艘老克林贡猛禽舰
that old Bird-of-Prey.
我很高兴你是安全的
I'm glad you're safe.
我们很快就有从卡尔·坎塔来的访客了
We're about to get a visit from Kar Kantar.
做你该做的 我需要更多时间
Well, you do what you have to do, and I need more time.
皮卡德完毕
Picard out.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表