剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
警报 状态:危险
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
入侵者警告
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
入侵者警告
Life support failure on Deck 5.
五号♥舱生命支持系统发生故障
Life support failure on Deck 5.
五号♥舱生命支持系统发生故障
Move it, move it, move it!
闪开!快闪开!
Move it, move it, move it!
五号♥舱发生电力故障
Power grid failure on Deck 5.
所有安全小组马上向舰桥报到
All security teams report to the bridge immediately.
学员们 快!
- Let's move, cadets! - Alpha Team to the bridge!
A组速至舰桥 B组守卫曲速核心
- Let's move, cadets! - Alpha Team to the bridge!
A组速至舰桥 B组守卫曲速核心
Beta Team, secure the warp core!
惯性阻尼离线
Inertial dampeners off-line. - Come on!
出现故障…
Malfunction...
出现故障…
We got to go.
我们得赶紧撤 快 跟上!
We got to go.
我们得赶紧撤 快 跟上!
Hurry up! Come on!
曲速核心马上爆♥炸♥
Warp field collapse imminent.
07号♥高速电梯
舰桥
- - Bridge...
星舰系统重启中
Ship systems rebooting.
系统…系统上线
Sys-Sys-System-system online.
状态
Status.
停止开火!
Stop firing!
停止开火!
Picard?
皮卡德!
Picard?
舰桥控制系统已转移40%
Bridge control transfer 40%.
- 怎么回事?- 所有系统全部被重新定向
- What's happening? - All systems are redirected.
她在拿到无限制访问权 武器 导航 所有一切
She's gaining complete access--
她在拿到无限制访问权 武器 导航 所有一切
weapons, navigation, everything.
计算机 启动自动毁灭程序
Computer, activate auto-destruct sequence!
紧急毁灭系统已启动
Auto-destruct activated.
紧急毁灭系统已启动
Nine, eight...
- 九 八 七 六… - 皮卡德
Nine, eight...
- 九 八 七 六… - 皮卡德
Picard.
- 九 八 七 六… - 皮卡德
...seven, six,
五 四 三 二 一
five, four,
五 四 三 二 一
three, two,
五 四 三 二 一
one.
根据《星际迷航:下一代》所创
法国皮卡德庄园 48小时前
Time is on my side
法国皮卡德庄园 48小时前
Yes, it is
法国皮卡德庄园 48小时前
Time is on my side
皮卡德庄园 波尔多
- Yes, it is, yeah - Yes, yes
皮卡德庄园 波尔多
Time is on my side
再来一点
- You'll come running back - One of these days, baby
2249皮卡德庄园 拉巴尔
- You'll come running back - One of these days, baby
- 敬生活 - 敬健康
- And, baby... - L'chaim.
- 敬生活 - 敬健康
Slainte.
- 干杯 - 干杯
Na zdorowie.
- 干杯 - 干杯
Santé.
干杯 大耳朵
Cheers, big ears.
随着在地球上时光流逝
You know,
随着在地球上时光流逝
as days on Earth go,
这绝对成为我人生一大爱好了
this is reliably one of my favorites.
为什么?
Oh, and why's that?
为什么?
A celebration of...
庆祝一个时节的结束
A celebration of...
庆祝一个时节的结束
the end of the season,
对辛勤工作 硕果丰收的肯定
a conformation of hard work well done.
我想这当然算是一种视角
That's certainly one way of looking at it, I suppose.
那你的视角会是什么?
And what would be your way?
我说不好
I don't know.
我说不好
Um...
且乐今朝 因为我们对明日一无所知
"Seize...
且乐今朝 因为我们对明日一无所知
today, for we know nothing of tomorrow."
没错!
Yes.
今日是辉煌的 明日是漂浮不定的
Today is...
今日是辉煌的 明日是漂浮不定的
glorious.
今日是辉煌的 明日是漂浮不定的
And none of our tomorrows are guaranteed.
- 敬扎班 - 敬扎班
To Zhaban.
你一定很怀念他
You must miss him.
我就很怀念
I do.
即便已经过去一年半
Even now, after a year and a half.
你知道我俩自从出生就定了亲吗?
Did you know that we were promised to each other at birth?
我都不知道
I had no idea.
那是我们的习俗
Well, as is our custom.
但我们确实学会了如何爱对方
But we did learn to love each other.
深切的爱
Truly.
记住 罗慕伦人不像人类那样沉溺于悲痛
Remember that Romulans don't suffer loss as humans do.
我们热忱地相爱 然后为了纪念这份爱 我们会继续去爱…
We love deeply, and then we honor that love by loving again,
爱得比之前更深沉
even more deeply still.
我刚来这里工作时 把你看作一个选择星辰的男人
When I first came to work here,
我刚来这里工作时 把你看作一个选择星辰的男人
I saw you as a man who chose the stars.
过去了这么久 我不禁会想
And, after all this time,
过去了这么久 我不禁会想
I've come to wonder,
你是在寻找还是在逃避?
have you been seeking
你是在寻找还是在逃避?
or running?
我是不是太没界限感了?
Am I being too personal?
不是的!
No.
请你继续
Please, go on.
你为什么要选择孤身一人?
Why have you chosen to be alone?
我不是一个人
I'm hardly alone.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你也说了 我这辈子几乎一直在星辰间穿行
As you say, I've...
你也说了 我这辈子几乎一直在星辰间穿行
spent my life in the stars.
这真是你想要的吗?
And is that what you really want?
你所有想要的吗?
All...
你所有想要的吗?
you really want?
有着极度渴望的我
The part of me that really wants...
也是虚心等在后面的我
...is the part that has to wait in line.
在什么后面?
Behind what?
应该是责任
Duty, I suppose.
不断前行的渴望
The need to keep on moving.
不断的奔波之后 你的心在哪里?
And where is the heart
不断的奔波之后 你的心在哪里?
after all this constant motion?
你会有何发现 如果你…停下脚步呢
What might you find if you were to just...
你会有何发现 如果你…停下脚步呢
stop?
此地
Here?
此时
Now?
是啊 已经很晚了 你明天还有演讲
Yeah, it's very late, and you've got that speech tomorrow.
让卢克!
Jean-Luc!
你为何要选择孤身一人?
Why have you chosen to be alone?
让卢克
Jean-Luc.
我的小麦哲伦
My little Magellan.
就这样偷偷溜走
Slipping away like that.
我还不如扬帆奔向世界的边缘
Might as well have sailed straight off the edge
我还不如扬帆奔向世界的边缘
of the world.
你还真是戏多
Aren't we dramatic?
巴黎就在不远处
Paris is just a transport away.
而且我保证你从未见过这样的夜空
And you've never seen skies like this at night,
而且我保证你从未见过这样的夜空
I promise you.
这里有魔法
There's magic here.
你父亲可以在外面的尘土中尽情寻找
Your father
你父亲可以在外面的尘土中尽情寻找
can root around out there in the dirt
你哥哥在学校里打打闹闹
while your brother toils away at school.
这里可以是我们的地方 你的和我的
This can be our place,
这里可以是我们的地方 你的和我的
yours and mine.
我们会把葡萄藤清理掉 可以在这些窗户上作画
We'll clear out the vines.
我们会把葡萄藤清理掉 可以在这些窗户上作画
We can even paint on these windows.
我们自己的世界
Our own world.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表