剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
-你在研究情报是吗 -没有
- You're doing the research, aren't you? - No.
我正发给你德斯仲关于布鲁斯·麦道克的资料
I'm sending you everything that Daystrom had on Bruce Maddox.
我不想要
I don't want it.
继续
Carry on.
里奥斯舰长
Captain Rios?
你好
Oh. Hi. Hello.
皮卡德
Picard.
是的 抱歉 你当然
Yes, sorry. Of course you are.
我担心你可能来的太晚了
I'm afraid you might be too late.
好吧
Right, then.
来吧
Come on.
有什么问题吗
So, what seems to be the problem?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? Hey.
你是
Are you...?
克里斯·里奥斯 他只是一个紧急医疗全息程序
Chris Rios. He's just an EMH.
只是
"Just."
-我是 -我知道你是谁
- I'm, uh...- I know who you are.
我以前读过你的一本书
I read one of your books one time.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我没死
I didn't die.
医疗包
Medkit.
烈酒
Aguardiente.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你需要做的是
What you want to do is
把这一大块三锂弹片
take the giant hunk of tritanium shrapnel
从我肩膀上取走
out of the hole in my shoulder.
这只是猜猜
That's just a guess.
请坐
Please,
请坐
sit.
米格尔·德·乌纳穆诺
《人生的悲剧意义》
随便扔哪里
Toss it anywhere.
我们要去哪 上将
So, where are we going, Admiral?
拉菲说你不知道
Raffi says you have no idea.
-我正在研究确认 -我们什么时候出发
- I'm working on it. - When are we leaving?
越早越好
Soon as possible.
你正在或准备违反法律吗
You breaking any laws or intending to?
我不知道
I don't know.
我做一件必须做的事前
I'm not in the habit of consulting lawyers
没有咨♥询♥律师的习惯
before I do what needs to be done.
-你呢 -我没有咨♥询♥
- You? - I'm not in the habit
任何人任何事的习惯
of consulting anybody about anything.
尤其是律师
Especially a lawyer.
好了
There we are.
-然后是热能再生仪 -不用了
- Now for the thermal regenerator. - Leave it.
给我 一边去吧
Give me that. Get lost.
他脾气就这样
He never gets any nicer.
明白了
Duly noted.
结束紧急医疗全息程序
Deactivate, EMH.
我需要一位飞行员
I need a pilot.
拉菲说你是这附近最棒的
Raffi says you're the best around.
我从不与拉菲争执
I never argue with Raffi.
是个聪明人
Huh. Wise man.
你曾是重型巡航舰的大副吗
You were the XO of a heavy cruiser?
伊本·马季德号♥
The Ibn Majid.
你从没听过 因为它本就不存在
You never heard of it because it doesn't exist.
星际舰队抹去了它的记录
Starfleet erased it from the records.
我是感觉到了一丝对星际舰队的愤懑吗
Do I detect a certain bitterness toward Starfleet?
你得知道我和星际舰队
You must know that Starfleet and I
从很久前就分道扬镳了
long since have parted ways.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
我真的完全不在乎
I really don't give a damn.
是吗
Oh, really?
在我眼里这艘船
I see this ship is
可是受到了精心维护
impeccably maintained.
每颗钉铆
Every bolt and clasp
都严丝合缝
and fitting in place.
一切都以星际舰队的标准妥善安排
Everything stowed in regulation Starfleet order.
我不知道你身上发生了什么 里奥斯
I don't know what happened to you, Rios,
也不知道伊本·马季德号♥发生了什么
or to the Ibn Majid.
但在这艘船上呆了五分钟
But five minutes on this ship,
我就清楚了解我看到了什么
and I know precisely what I'm looking at.
你到骨子里都是
You are Starfleet
星际舰队的做派
to the core.
我能从你身上感受到
I can smell it on you.
这只是我人生的悲剧意义罢了
That's just my tragic sense of life.
拉菲警告过我你巧舌如簧
Raffi warned me you were a speechmaker.
上将 要不雇佣我 要不再找个飞行员
Look, Admiral, hire me or find another pilot.
别试图看透我脑中所想
Do not try to get inside my head.
加密算法识别 葛恩蛋
类别 量子指纹
来源地 流云
欢迎来到流云
导航传感器回到最大扫描范围
The navigation sensors are back at maximum range.
不管是什么
Whatever it was,
还是挺好除掉的
it scraped off pretty easily.
那我们是兴奋呢
So are we excited?
胆怯呢
Intimidated?
也许还有点点崇拜吧
Maybe a teensy bit starstruck.
让-卢克·皮卡德
Jean-Luc Picard.
对Q连续体的主联络人
Chief contact with the Q Continuum.
克林贡帝国继承仲裁者
Arbiter of succession for the Klingon Empire.
抵御博格人入侵的地球拯救者
Savior of Earth from Borg invasion.
企业号♥D和E的舰长
Captain of the Enterprises D and E.
他甚至和伟大的斯波克共事过
The man even worked alongside the great Spock.
你是个紧急医疗全息程序
You are an emergency hologram.
我们不再处于导航紧急情况
We no longer have a navigational emergency.
你为什么还在
Why are you still here?
某人正经受急性情绪超负荷
Well, someone is experiencing an acute moodiness overload.
皮卡德是个好人 里奥斯舰长
Picard is a good man, Captain Rios.
《人生的悲剧意义》
他和天使站在一边
He's on the side of the angels.
你已经有很长时间没有帮助像他这样的人了
It's been a long time since you helped out somebody like him.
很长很长时间了
A very long time.
你就别再提少年主日学校的道德观了
Please, spare me the juvenile Sunday school morality.
那也别再搞饱含焦虑的青少年道德相对主义
And spare me the angsty teenage moral relativism.
我的一生中已经有一位伟大的英雄舰长
I already had one grand, heroic captain in my life.
我最不需要的就是另一个
The last thing I need is another one.
十年了 我依然不能在夜晚安心闭眼
Ten years on, I still can't close my eyes at night
我依然能看到最后一人的鲜血和脑浆
without seeing the last one's blood and brains
喷溅在舱壁上
splattered all over a bulkhead.
结束紧急医疗全息程序
Deactivate EMH.
不 不 你
Aw, no, no, you...
收获时节的熟悉香气
The familiar smell of harvest time.
木材的熏烟 割下的稻草
Wood smoke, mown hay
还有
and that...
葡萄馥郁的甜香
heavy sweetness of the grapes.
你不会想念它
And you won't miss it...
任何一点点都不会
any of it, one bit.
我会的 亲爱的
Oh, yes, my dear.
我会想念你 扎班和大副的
I will miss you and Zhaban and Number One.
我尽力尝试
I tried my best
融入这个地方
to belong to this place.
但我觉得我从未
But I don't think I ever...
在这里有家的感觉
truly felt at home here.
我想你的一只眼总是仰望星空的吧
I suppose you always had one eye on the stars.
那看上去像一扇门
That looks like a door.
很接近 我认为它叫"沙普因"
Very close. I think that one's called "Shaipouin,"
-意思是 -一扇假门
- which means... - A false door.
传统的罗慕伦式住♥宅♥总是有一个
Traditional Romulan houses always have a false front door
从来没用过的假的正门
that's never used.
你得绕到后面去
You have to go around the back.
你还真是无所不知嘛
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表