剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
对于某些物种可能会引发神经中毒
Depending on species, there may be neurotoxic effects.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你有什么 天啊
What is the nature of your-- Oh, bloody hell!
拉菲 我有个办法可以找到这家伙
Raffi, I have one more thought about finding this guy.
但我觉得你不会喜欢
But I don't think you're gonna like it very much.
为什么 要把我从气闸舱射出去吗
Why? Does it involve shooting me out of an airlock?
真心希望不是
I really hope not.
里奥斯舰长
Captain Rios,
请来一趟医务室
would you please come to sickbay?
是艾格妮丝吗 她的胃还是不舒服吗
Is it Agnes? Is she still having stomach trouble?
目前 我更关心的是
At the moment, I'm more concerned with the fact
她陷入了昏迷
that she's in a coma.
芬瑞斯发出救援信♥号♥♥
他们昨天很晚才进入通讯范围
They only came within comms range late last night.
让你的飞行员把应答器代码发过来
Well, have your pilot send his transponder codes,
我让轨道控制中心
and I'll make sure that Orbital Control
-别难为他 -谢谢你 威尔
- doesn't give them any trouble. - Thank you, Will.
你很担心他们
You were worried about them.
是的
I was.
你的新船员怎么样
So? What are they like, this new crew of yours?
不得不说
Well, I would have to say
他们真的是一人一个样
they are decidedly motley.
自从我们离开地球后 就不停地有闹剧
There's been nothing but drama since we left Earth orbit.
听说我下船以后还是这样
And I'm told, it's been continuing since I saw them last.
他们的包袱
They... they seem to be carrying more baggage
貌似比你们所有人都多
than all of you ever did.
其实我也没资格这么说
But then... I'm not the one to talk.
这让我想起了
Mm, which reminds me.
里奥斯
Rios.
预计到达时间
ETA?
和你上两次问我的一样
Same as the last two times you asked me.
里奥斯离线
Rios out.
他有时有点暴躁
He can be a little testy sometimes.
这么说也行吧
Well, that's, that's one word for it.
你有没有考虑过再次出航
Do you ever think about shipping out again?
我还在后备役
Well, I am still on active reserve.
必须有个很好的理由才行
But it would have to be a very good reason.
让-卢克
Jean-Luc...
你这一生拯救的星球已经不少了
You've done more than your fair share of planet-saving in your day.
没人会怪你在家安享晚年
And nobody would blame you if you just stayed home
让其他人照看银河系一段时间
and let other people look after the galaxy for a while.
特别是你现在的情况
Especially given your... your condition.
只有我
I mean, nobody but me, that is.
我一开始就没想过你会退休
I never thought you had any business retiring in the first place.
你是对的
And you were right.
太美了
Beautiful.
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.
谢什么
What for?
很多事
For so many things.
但今天
But today...
我想谢谢你没有劝阻我
for not trying to talk me out of all this.
相信我 我了解你
Believe me, I know better.
我的朋友
That, my friend,
你不可能听的
is always a losing proposition.
那个
So...
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我
I...
我不太明白
I don't totally get it.
但我知道你遇到了坏事
But I do know something really bad happened to you.
我也一样
Something really bad happened to me, too.
我父母帮我撑过来了
And what helped me through it was my mom and my dad.
你没有父母
You don't have a mom and a dad.
但你有皮卡德舰长
But you have Captain Picard.
我没有
I don't have Picard.
但你可以有
But you could.
我只是说前提是你愿意
If you wanted to is all I'm saying, and...
他也可以信任你
and he could have you.
你们可以互相帮助
And you could both have each other.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait-wait-wait!
你只要假装没坏就行了
You just have to pretend it works.
传送两个人上船
Two to beam up.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表