剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我们做了能做的来维持和平
We do what we can to maintain peace.
一半的姐妹都做了迦兰凯
Half the sisters serve as qalankhan,
剩下那些自♥由♥的则巡逻陆路和水路
freeblades patrolling roads and waterways,
帮助旅人 保护罗慕兰人和人族
helping travelers, defending Romulan and Terran alike.
科瓦特米拉派还会
Do the Qowat Milat still bind their blades
因为单项事业和人缔约吗
to a singular cause?
如果那项事业被认为是值得的话
If the cause is judged worthy.
不了 谢谢你 埃尔纳
Uh, no, thank you, Elnor.
埃尔纳
Elnor?
你看见埃尔纳时感到羞愧
You feel shame seeing Elnor.
我一直以为
I always imagined
你们会为他找到一个合适的地方
that you had found a suitable place for him.
我们想象了太多事 但最后都没成真
So many things we imagined back then never came to be.
但不止是埃尔纳
But it's not just Elnor.
这里的所有事情 贫穷 退化
It's everything here-- the poverty, the degradation,
种族冲突 我离开的时候
the ethnic strife. When I left here,
-这里不是这样的 -因为你救不了所有人
- there was none of this. - Because you could not save everyone,
所以你选择谁都不救
you chose to save no one.
是的
Yes.
因为追求完美 我没能做得更好
I allowed the perfect to become the enemy of the good.
你还没说你的来意
You have not spoken of your purpose yet.
我想你来是为了得到
I infer that you have come
迦兰凯的帮助 为了什么
to obtain the services of a qalankhkai. Why?
我将独自挑战罗慕伦情报局
I am taking on the Tal Shiar, alone.
所以你的事业就是孤注一掷
So your cause is a desperate one.
对我来说是的
It is to me.
另一个救援任务吗
Another rescue?
如果不是太晚的话
If I'm not too late.
你现在拯救埃尔纳还不晚
You're not too late to rescue Elnor.
他不属于这里 撤退中止后
He does not belong here. Once the evacuation ended,
我们没能为他找到更合适的家庭
we simply never found a better home for him.
他完成了训练吗
He completed his training?
去年春天
Last spring.
他真正成为一个科瓦特米拉了吗
So he really is a Qowat Milat?
不 他作为男人 永远不能是
No. And as a man, he never can be.
但他心胸开阔
But he is open-hearted,
尽管他嘴上不说
and apart from this display of the reticence
但你似乎总能激励他
you always seemed to inspire in him, forthright.
他的战斗技能非常了得
And his fighting skills are truly formidable.
你会把他送走吗
And you would send him away?
他或许会遇到危险
He might find himself in serious danger.
他可能会死
He might die.
他总会死
He will.
但在那到来之前
Before that comes to pass,
我会很开心看着他活着
it would gladden my heart to see him live.
你以剑缔约的时候
When you bind your sword to a cause,
有没有什么礼仪
is there some kind of protocol?
一个仪式
A ritual?
我需要跪下来吗 但愿不用
Do-do I go on my knees? Oh, I do hope not.
坦白说 我的膝盖大不如前了
Between the two of us, my knees are not what they used to be.
你讲故事 我听
You tell a story, I listen.
很简单
Simple.
我有个朋友 叫德塔
I had a friend called Data.
这通常是悲伤的故事
It's usually a sad story.
他死了
He died.
他为了救我牺牲了自己
He gave his life to save mine,
我从此一直想念着他
and I have missed him ever since.
你想念过我吗
Did you ever miss me?
我当然想过
Of course I did.
继续
Continue.
最近 我得知德塔
Well, recently, I've learned that Data--
这很复杂
this is complicated--
德塔有两个后代
that Data had two offspring.
其中一个 叫达姬
And one of them-- her name was "Dahj"--
她在我眼前被杀害了
was murdered in front of me.
另一个 我相信 正处于危险中
The other one, I believe, is in serious danger.
我需要在罗慕伦情报局之前找到她
And I have to find her before the Tal Shiar do.
-罗慕伦情报局 -对
- The Tal Shiar? - Yes.
另一个姐妹 她是机器人吗
And this other sister-- is she an android?
你和我说过德塔的故事
You told me stories about Data.
他有只橘猫叫点点
He had an orange cat named Spot.
没错
That's right.
我从没见过猫
I've still never seen a cat.
如果你和我走
Well, if you come with us,
你或许可以遇见一两只
you might just run across one or two of them.
你为什么需要我
Why do you need me?
因为我没能保护她的姐姐
Because I failed to protect her sister.
但你不知道她是谁她在哪
But you don't know where she is or if she's even alive.
-不知道 -那么制♥造♥她的人呢
- No. - What about the man who built her?
-只是猜测 -你在被追杀吗
- It's just a guess. - Are you being pursued?
很有可能
Likely.
我预料会有
Anticipated, actually.
这都是你需要一个人的原因
All that is why you need someone.
为什么你需要我
Why do you need me?
因为我老了而你还很年轻
Because I'm an old man and you're a young one,
你很强壮
and you're strong.
扎妮说
Zani told me that
你是她见过最好的战士之一
you are one of the best fighters that she has ever seen.
在我看来我的追求
It seems to me that my quest
达到了合适的标准
has the appropriate criterion.
你会跟我走吗
Will you come with me?
你用你的剑和我缔约吗
Will you bind your sword to my quest?
现在我对你有用了
Now that you have use for me?
现在我对你有价值了
Now that I have value to you?
你把我一个人留在这 老家伙
You left me on my own, old man.
这不是我的本意
I never meant to...
我没理由不用同样的方法对你
I see no reason not to do the same.
埃尔诺
Elnor, it...!
里奥斯 这是皮卡德
Rios, it's Picard.
我准备好传送了
I'm ready for transport.
收到
Copy that.
下一个窗口在7分钟后
Next window opens in seven minutes.
仅服务罗慕伦人
你们好
服务员
服务员
你可以叫我泰克姆·安德夫
You may call me Tenqem Adrev.
我们之前见过
We met before.
一次
Once.
是吗 对不起
Have we? Forgive me. I, uh...
那是另一段人生
Oh, it was in another lifetime,
当时我还不是这个身份
when I was another man.
你可能不信 我曾经是罗慕兰参议员
A Romulan senator, if you can believe it.
你在州会厅演讲的那天
I had the honor of being present
我很荣幸可以出席
the day you addressed the Hall of State,
你就是星际舰队的化身
the very embodiment of Starfleet,
代表大度的联邦
making such eloquent and generous promises
做出如此有说服力和慷慨的承诺
on behalf of the magnanimous Federation.
伟大的圣皮卡德
The great Saint Picard.
参议员
Senator...
我当时特别感动
I found it extremely moving.
我们都受到了触动
How very touched we all were.
我眼中饱含泪水
There were tears in my eyes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
然后你就走了
And then you went away.
你回来的时候 带来了飞船
And when you returned, you brought the ships.
那种大型瓦伦伯格级的运输飞船
Those great big Wallenberg-class transports.
我们都打包上了夜莺号♥
We all packed and boarded the Nightingale,
五世同堂的父母和祖父母
five generations of parents and grandparents,
兄弟姐妹 配偶和子女都来了
siblings and spouses and children.
夜莺号♥带我们来到这里
And theNightingale brought us here,
瓦什迪行星
to Vashti.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表