剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
of the Journal of Theoretical Cybernetics,
包括郭教授的纪念论文集
including the Festschrift for Professor Kwok.
我给你的植物浇了水 不用谢
I watered your plants. You're welcome.
我想看全息影像 但很奇怪
I was gonna watch a holo, but weirdly,
你只带了克林贡歌♥剧上来
all you have on board is Klingon opera.
这就说来话长了
Long story.
我之前也和一个喜欢纸质书的人住在一起
I used to live with a guy who liked paper books.
他也很烦我
I bothered him, too.
他是怎么做的
What did he used to do about it?
他是我爸
He was my dad.
他不得不忍♥着
He had to put up with it.
你这本书讲的什么
What's your book about?
带着死亡觉悟生活的存在主义痛苦
The existential pain of living with the consciousness of death,
以及它是如何定义我们人类的
and how it defines us as human beings.
这个话题真的一点都不冷场呢
Well, that's not a conversation killer at all.
我真的很想聊聊带着死亡觉悟生活的
I totally want to talk about the existential pain
存在主义痛苦
of living with the consciousness of death.
里奥斯
Rios!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我刚刚查了一下导航日志
I just checked the nav log.
我们要去哪儿
Where the hell are we going?
他说他需要在那停一下
Says he needs to make a stop.
他需要
He needs to?
皮卡德
Picard?
在哪停一下
What stop?
瓦什迪 在齐利斯星区
Vashti, in the Qiris sector.
瓦什迪
Vashti.
这家伙连负疚之旅都要用星舰去
Man can't even take a guilt trip without using a starship.
停
Hold.
全息影像暂停
Holomatrix paused.
是它不精确吗
Is it inaccurate?
一切都完全正确
Everything seems absolutely correct,
各方面都完美无缺
in every particular.
我们按照精确的规格重建了你的书房♥
We rebuilt your study to the exact specifications.
看出来了
I see that.
你的扎班先生给我提供了全息扫描
Your Mr. Zhaban supplied me with the holoscans.
他觉得你可能会更自在一点
He thought you might feel more at home.
有点奇怪的是一艘工作飞船
It seems a little odd that a working ship
会提供全息图像的礼宾服务
should have a hospitality hologram.
我这个是基础版的 先生
I came with the basic installation, sir,
但您说得对
but you're right,
礼宾性质的加急服务的确不多
hospitality emergencies are rare on this vessel.
总的来说 舰长... 自己独处
In general, the captain... keeps his own company.
进来
Come.
你要去瓦什迪行星
You want to go to Vashti?
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
我真讨厌这他妈的接待全息图像
I hate that fucking hospitality hologram.
你居然提出这个事
That you even suggest it
让我非常怀疑你的精神状态
makes me seriously question your mental state.
去那里的想法不但很不好
The idea of going there isn't just a bad idea,
而且很奇怪
it's-it's bizarre.
听着
Look,
达姬的姐姐身处险境
Dahj's sister is in grave danger.
她可能已经死了
She may already be dead.
我和一样迫切地想要赶到流云
I am as eager to get to Freecloud as you.
我... 我说过我迫切地想要赶到流云吗
I... Did I ever say I was eager to get to Freecloud?
你看我像很迫切的样子吗
Do-do I seem eager to you?
我会说 你更...
I would say more...
焦虑
apprehensive.
我直截了当地说吧
Look, I-I'm gonna be straight with you.
那可是让人耳目一新的变化
Oh, well, that will make a refreshing change.
进来
Come.
这是个秘密会议吗
Oh, uh, is this a secret meeting,
准确来说我到底是不是船员的一份子了
or am I technically part of the crew now?
尤拉蒂博士 请加入我们
Please, Dr. Jurati, join us.
拉菲刚在质疑我的精神状态
Raffi here was questioning my sanity.
这样吧 我没意见 我们就去瓦什迪
You know what? Fine. Let's go to Vashti.
去看看您那尊宏伟的塑像
Check out that big statue of you.
他们怎么也至少树了一尊吧
I mean, they-they must've put up at least one.
如果真是那样 恐怕现在也早被偷了
If they did, somebody's probably stolen it by now.
目前齐利斯星区的情况有些混乱
Qiris sector's sketchy nowadays.
有很大的权力真空
Serious power vacuum.
基本上由卡尔·坎塔那样的走私者和小军阀
Smugglers and petty warlords, like Kar Kantar,
在主导一切
basically run the show.
坎塔从哪弄了一艘陈旧的克林贡猛禽舰
Kantar got hold of an antique Bird-of-Prey somewhere
在瓦什迪和戴曼塔之间肆意横行
and has been running wild from Vashti to Daimanta.
这些你没和他说过吗
You didn't already tell him this?
他说 "里奥斯 设定航线前往瓦什迪"
He said, "Lay in a course for Vashti, Rios,"
怎么 你就遵命了
and, what, you just obeyed,
就像称职的星际舰队军官
like a good Starfleet officer?
我以为他都知道
I assumed he knew.
但齐利斯星区是芬瑞斯突击队的势力范围
But the Qiris sector is in the Fenris Rangers' territory.
曾经是 巡逻队没有足够的资源
Was. The Rangers just do not have the resources
对付那边的混乱局面了
to keep up with the chaos out there anymore.
另外 瓦什迪是罗慕伦人再生运动的温床
Also, Vashti is a hotbed for the Romulan Rebirth movement.
可你一心就想着过去给自己找个修女
But you're just gonna drop in and pick yourself up a nun.
你们得有人告诉我
O-Okay, well, now somebody has to tell me
我们在讨论什么
what we're talking about.
JL想要雇个杀手
JL wants to hire an assassin.
她们不是杀手 谁也雇不了她们
They are not assassins, and you can't hire them.
科瓦特米拉要选中你才行
The Qowat Milat have to choose you.
罗慕伦修女战士
Romulan warrior nuns.
那是真的吗
That's a real thing?
真奇怪
How bizarre.
我认识...
I know--
曾经认识一些科瓦特米拉派的人
knew some Qowat Milat.
仅仅在瓦什迪星 她们帮助拉菲和我安置了
On Vashti alone, they helped Raffi and me relocate
超过25万难民
more than a quarter of a million refugees.
而且她们是我见过的
And they're the most skilled
最出色的一对一格斗高手
single-combat fighters that I have ever seen
还是让罗慕伦情报局最惧怕的敌人
and the most feared enemies of the Tal Shiar.
听着你欠她们的已经比她们欠你的还要多了
Sounds like you already owe them more than they owe you.
你凭什么觉得她们会帮你
What-what makes you think they're gonna help you now?
对于是否为了某项事业伸出援手
They have their own criterion whether to give or withhold
她们有自己的标准
their assistance to a cause.
什么标准
And what is that?
我们这么说吧
Let's just say that
我确信她们会认可我们的缘由
I am confident that they will find ours worthy,
如果她们不认可
and if they don't,
绝对坦诚之道
the Way of Absolute Candor
就意味着她们会毫不犹豫地告诉我们
means that they won't hesitate to tell us.
什么是绝对坦诚之道
What's the Way of Absolute Candor?
是她们最核心的信条
It's their primary teaching:
对于情感的无保留沟通
total communication of emotion
在思想和语言之间完全不加过滤
without any filter between thought and word.
这与罗慕伦人最珍视的东西
And it runs entirely counter to everything
完全背道而驰
that the Romulans hold dear.
继续
Resume.
JL
JL.
失去了达姬让你想到了瓦什迪星和那孩子
Losing Dahj has you thinking about Vashti and the kid.
埃尔纳
Elnor.
好
Okay.
但你还记得我们以前是怎么说的吗
But you remember what we used to say back then?
"实现不可能要一样一样来"
"One impossible thing at a time."
我们需要按计划行事
We have to stick to the plan.
去流云
Freecloud.
我可能不会再通过这条路了
I may never pass this way again.
我回我的房♥间呆着了
I'll be in my quarters.
有其他人觉得绝对坦诚之道
Anyone else think the Way of Absolute Candor
听上去会很烦人吗
sounds potentially annoying?
拉姆达教授 关于甘玛丹您有何见解
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表