剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
then the tags might still be in here,
被哪怕是最最细致的清除者所忽略
overlooked by even the most diligent of scrubbers.
找到了
Got you.
好
Okay.
这些都是拨出的
These were all outgoing.
标记 错误
错误 脸部识别错误
查看识别错误记录
而这些...
And these...
是接听的
were incoming.
是她
It's her.
机器中的幽灵
Ghosts in the machine.
你能告诉我她在哪吗
Can you tell me where she is?
不能
No.
但我可以告诉你她不在哪
But I can tell you where she isn't.
非本域数据包通过离散子空间中继线路传输
Nonlocal information packets are routed through subspace relays.
这种线路会留下细微
This routing leaves tiny
但独特的代码痕迹
but unmistakable code marks.
非本域
Nonlocal?
我是说传输来自于其他世界
I'm saying this transmission came from off-world.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
不管她是从哪里和她妹妹通话的
Wherever this girl was calling her sister from,
绝不是在地球上
it's nowhere on Earth.
美吧
Beautiful?
从没人这么形容过博格方块飞船
No one's ever said that before about a Borg Cube.
这不是博格方块飞船 纳雷克
This isn't a Borg Cube, Narek.
罗慕伦人给一艘废弃的博格方块飞船的命名
这是神器号♥
It's the Artifact.
博格方块飞船强大而且无所不能
A Borg cube is mighty and omnipotent.
而神器号♥则是被遗弃的
The Artifact is lost.
从集♥合♥中被割裂
Severed from the Collective.
破损的
Broken.
脆弱的
Vulnerable.
你认为脆弱和破损是美丽的
You find vulnerability and brokenness beautiful.
奇怪吗
Is that strange?
在不完美中找到美
To find beauty in imperfection?
显然不像罗慕伦的风格
It's certainly not very Romulan.
当然这个地方
But, then, there's nothing very Romulan
也一点也不像罗慕伦的风格
about this place at all.
除了这个地方的所有者
Apart from the current owners
以及开♥发♥博格技术
and the profits you extract
获得的利润
from the exploitation of Borg technology.
你是策反者吗 阿莎博士
Are you a subversive, Dr. Asha,
我们的敌人派你来
sent by our enemies to foment revolution
煽动研究员革命
among the researchers?
我是
Yes, I am.
不过太晚了
But it's too late now.
你已经和我睡了
You already slept with me.
你成了我的同谋
That makes you an accessory to my plot.
显然
Clearly...
我需要让你闭嘴
I'll have to silence you.
试试看
Try it.
该干活了
Time for work.
对
Yeah.
-我也是 -你竟然有工作
- Me, too. - Oh, you have a job?
我还以为你是个罗慕伦花♥花♥公♥子♥
Thought you were just some Romulan lounge lizard.
我们都有自己的角色
Oh, we all have our part to play.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然 只不过可能没有答案
Sure. Just don't expect an answer.
我们允许滚床单吗
Are we allowed to be sleeping together?
还是说这是个秘密
Or is that a secret?
差不多是后者
Very much the latter.
关于罗慕伦的都是秘密
Is everything Romulans do a secret?
我不能透露
Ooh, I'm not at liberty to divulge that.
你真的叫纳雷克吗
Is your name actually Narek?
是我名字之一
It's one of them.
那关于你自己 你能告诉我些什么
So is there anything you can tell me about yourself?
好吧
Yes.
我是个注重隐私的人
I'm a very private person.
那么 检查站见
So, see you at the Checkpoint?
真的吗
Ooh, really?
我想看看那是怎么操作的
I need to see how it works.
是以什么身份
In your new capacity as...
你可以保守秘密吗
当然
Yes.
好的
Good.
我也能
So can I.
他说我能在这找到你
He said I'd find you out here.
莫里茨
Moritz.
你好 让-吕克
Hello, Jean-Luc.
好久不见
It's been a very long time.
太久了
Too long.
我知道远程体♥检♥有点问题
I know there was a bit of trouble with the remote medscan,
但没想到还有上门
but I hardly expected a house call.
稍等一下
Let me just, um...
你同事说你看过
Your office told me they would be forwarding
报告结果后
the certificate for interstellar service
就能给我星际任务许可证
as soon as you had seen the results.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你可能需要喝点更猛的
You might want something stronger.
你的体♥检♥结果每一项
Your medscan came in at or above Starfleet minimums
都达到了星际舰队要求
in every category.
心血管 代谢 认知
Cardiovascular, metabolic, cognitive.
作为退役老兵 你维持得很好
For a relic, you're in excellent shape.
只是大脑顶叶有点异常
Just that little abnormality in the parietal lobe.
很久以前我就被告知
I was told a long time ago
这可能会给我带来麻烦
that it might cause a problem eventually.
没胃口 情绪化 噩梦
Loss of appetite, mood swings, unsettling dreams?
在行星新闻中
Inappropriate displays of anger
不恰当地表现愤怒
on interplanetary news holos?
你觉得这是什么原因
What do you think it is?
我需要做更多检查
I'd need to run more tests.
可能是相关症候中的一个
It could be one of a number of related syndromes.
预后呢
Prognosis?
直说吧 贝纳勇医生
Come on. Let's have it, Dr. Benayoun.
少数是可以治疗的 但是
A few are treatable, but...
最终结果都是一样
they all end the same way.
有的发展会迅速一些
Some sooner than others.
我了解了
I see.
我需要你和星际舰队证明
I need you to certify me to Starfleet
我能胜任星际任务
as fit for interstellar service.
你能这么做吗
Now, will you do it?
我想你不会告诉我原因
I don't suppose you'd condescend to tell me why.
秘密任务
Secret mission?
我们在观星者号♥上已经见过太多了
We certainly had our share of those on the Stargazer, didn't we?
-还记得当时火森林 -贝纳勇医生
- Remember that time in the fire forest on Calyx... - Dr. Benayoun.
对不起
Forgive me.
你真的想要回到寒冷中吗
You really want to go back out into the cold.
明知道
Knowing...
比以往更真切
More than ever, knowing.
我不知道你准备
I don't know what kind of trouble
找什么样的麻烦
you're planning to get into.
也许你如果幸运的话
Maybe if you're lucky,
这麻烦会比疾病先要了你的命
it will kill you first.
到访者请向主安检台报到
All visitors must report to the main security desk.
到访者请向主安检台报到
All visitors must report to the main security desk.
哥迪上将 请前往会议室B
Admiral Gurdy, please report to Conference Room B.
哥迪上将 请前往会议室B
Admiral Gurdy, please report to Conference Room B.
你好
Hello.
我和司令有个会议
I, uh, have a meeting with the CNC.
我预约过
I have an appointment.
当然
Of course, sir.
可以告诉我你的名字吗 先生
May I have your name, please, sir?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表