剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
That's all on you, now.
索吉
Soji.
终于再见了
Finally.
我们都好想你
We've missed you so.
阿康娜
Arcana.
你的名字叫阿康娜
Your name is Arcana.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我回家了
I'm home.
这些是我的朋友
Uh, these are my friends.
让-卢克·皮卡德舰长
Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
德塔的舰长
Data's captain.
是的
Yes.
我太感动了
I feel surprisingly moved.
我可以摸吗
May I?
这只是些褶子
They're just lines,
却意味着太多的东西
but they imply so much more.
悲痛
Grief.
忍♥耐
Endurance.
不可思议
Marvelous.
欢迎你们所有人
Welcome, all of you.
你完成你的任务了
You completed your mission?
是的
Yes.
你的表情告诉我这次成功会带来坏消息
Your face tells me that this success brings bad news.
一队罗慕伦战舰正在路上
A fleet of Romulan warbirds is on its way,
要来消灭我们所有人
coming to destroy us all.
这些兰花
These orchids--
你还有多少
how many more do you have?
希望你还有218个
Please say 218.
本来有十五个 现在只有十个了
We had 15. We now have ten.
时间够的话 我们还能造出更多
We can make more, given time.
你们还有两天
You have two days.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me, please.
借过一下
Pardon me.
让-卢克·皮卡德上将 已退休
Admiral Jean-Luc Picard, retired.
我想我的脸看起来很熟悉
I take it my face looks familiar.
我感觉像是在看着德塔
I feel as if I'm looking at Data.
变老和变弱的德塔
Data, if he'd gotten old and gone soft.
变老一定很烦人吧
Must be disturbing.
我知道对我来说是这样的
I know it is for me.
阿尔坦·伊尼戈·宋博士
Dr. Altan Inigo Soong,
疯狂的科学家
mad scientist.
我父亲生了我 但他创造了德塔
My father had me, but he created Data,
他不许我忘记这件事
a fact he never let me forget.
给他倒点水
Get this man some water.
我们这种年纪的有机体经常感到口渴
Organics our age get parched.
我们这也不全是机器人
We're not all machines here, you know.
跟我来 上将
Come, Admiral.
你走了很久了
You've been gone a long time.
欢迎回来 亲爱的
Welcome home, my dear.
我想
Well,
我们得听听完整的故事
we better hear the whole story.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
都是我的错
So it's all my fault.
是我把罗慕伦人引来的
I led the Romulans right to us.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
胡说
Nonsense.
不能指望你保守那个秘密
You-you can't be expected to keep a secret
你甚至都不知道你知道
you don't even know you know.
不幸的是 那道禁令
Unfortunately, the ban brought out
引出了布鲁斯·麦道克斯不靠谱的一面
the deceptive side of Bruce Maddox.
甚至可以说是不正当的一面
I might even call it devious.
上将
Admiral?
欢迎
Welcome.
当然了
Of course.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我警告过他
I warned him that his plan
他的计划可能会引起不必要的注意
might draw unwanted attention.
索吉
Soji.
你和布鲁斯可能救了我们所有人
You and Bruce may have saved us all.
没错 你可能给我们带来了麻烦
True, you may have brought us all kinds of trouble.
但你们也带来了答案
But you have also brought us answers.
这是詹娜
That's Jana.
不 这是修多罗
No, no, this is Sutra.
詹娜是她的妹妹
Jana was her sister.
更重要的是 你给我们带来了信息
More importantly, you've brought us information.
尤拉蒂医生
Dr. Jurati.
皮卡德上将告诉我
Admiral Picard tells me
你经历过这种告诫
you've experienced this Admonition?
间接地
Only secondhand.
但你看到的东西
And yet what you saw persuaded you
说服你杀了布鲁斯·麦道克斯
to end Bruce Maddox's life.
说服你他的死是完全必要的
That his death was utterly necessary?
现在还是这样吗
And now?
我回想那天
When I think back to that day, the day I...
我杀了布鲁斯的那天
killed Bruce,
-就像是... -就像你失去了理智
- it's like... - It's like you were out of your goddamn mind.
可能她确实失去了理智
Maybe she was.
可能这些可悲的罗慕伦人
Maybe these pitiful Romulans
几个世纪以来毫无意义地逼疯他们自己
have been pointlessly driving themselves insane for centuries,
只是在试图追寻某种
trying to grapple with something that was never intended
根本不该存在于有机生命体大脑中的东西
for organic minds at all.
你相信告诫
You believe that the Admonition
是针对合成人的吗
is intended for synthetic minds?
这就是我想确认的地方
That's what I'd like to find out.
如何做
How?
我们曾经有一艘飞船
We had one ship.
失去詹娜和花的时候也失去了飞船
We lost it when we lost Jana and Flower.
即使我们有超曲速隧♥道♥ 也没法
Even if we had a transwarp tunnel, that wouldn't...
我哪儿都不用去
Oh, I don't need to go anywhere at all.
他们给你看了什么
What did they show you,
艾格尼丝·尤拉蒂
Agnes Jurati?
对 对
Oh, yes. Yes.
很聪明 修多罗
Very clever. Very clever, Sutra.
修多罗梵语意为"经♥文♥"
修多罗一直对瓦肯文化很感兴趣
Sutra's always had a passion for Vulcan culture.
她读了沙瑞克
She's read Sarek,
她瓦肯鲁特琴弹得很好
she plays the ka'athyra beautifully,
更厉害的是 她还自学了
and she has, quite remarkably,
著名的心灵融合
taught herself the famous mind-meld.
-不可以 -别 克里斯
- No way. - No, Chris.
-你刚要放下这些 艾格尼丝 -没事
- You're just getting over this, Agnes. - It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
你们应该知道
You deserve to know.
你很害怕
You're terrified.
别怕
Don't be.
我心连彼心
My mind to your mind.
我想即彼想
My thoughts to your thoughts.
生命诞生
Life begins.
生命诞生
Life begins.
分♥裂♥与复♥制♥之舞
The dance of division and replication.
不完美
Imperfect.
有限
Finite.
有机生命体进化
Organic life evolves,
渴求完美
yearns for perfection.
那种渴望导致了合成体的诞生
That yearning leads to synthetic life.
但有机生命视这种完美为威胁
But organics perceive this perfection as a threat.
当他们意识到他们的造物不老
When they realize their creations do not age
不病 不病
or become sick... become sick...
不死 不死
or die... or die...
他们将想要毁灭合成体
...they will seek to destroy them
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表