剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Leaving now.
信♥号♥♥锁定很强
Signal lock's strong.
那我就放客人们走了
Then I'll let our guests go.
系统重新上线
Systems back online.
飞船稳定器重新启动 发动机状态...
Ship stabilizer is reactivated. Engine status...
-你成功了 -不是我
- You did it! - Wasn't me.
这一定是陷阱
That has to be a trick.
也许吧
Maybe.
他们还是得抓住我
They still have to catch me.
埃尔纳怎么办
What about Elnor?
你的朋友们 他们担心你呢
Your friends, they're worried.
伙计 该走了
Hey, Mano, it's time to go.
不用管我 这不能再发生了
Go without me. This will not happen again.
这里需要我的帮助
My help is needed here.
我们这的所有人都觉得你疯了
Everybody here thinks you're crazy.
而且勇敢
And brave.
而且勇敢
And brave.
孩子 再见
Adios, kid.
星际迷航
皮 卡 德
第一季 第七集
奈裴斯
可能你得要把那东西对着我的脑袋
You might want to point that thing at my head, uh...
我的心是钍钠钽铌合金的
My heart is solid duritanium.
你不是说这地方安全吗
You said this was a safe place.
我们在这安全吗 凯斯特拉
Are we safe here, Kestra?
你妈妈爸爸在附近吗
Your mum and dad about?
他是你爷爷吗
Is he your grandpa?
不是
No.
是你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
我根本不认识他
I don't know him at all.
他跟我说他和
He told me he was a friend
他称作是我爸爸的人是朋友
of the man he called my father.
但你不相信他
But you don't believe him?
我谁都不相信
I don't believe anyone.
-那是什么 -它被称为罗盘
- What's that? - It's called a compass.
它可以找到北
It finds north.
是无垠湖那边我的朋友科伦达尔船长给我的
I got it from my friend Captain Crandall over in Infinity Lake.
他比皮卡德还要老
He's even older than Picard.
那...
So...
你相信我吗
do you believe me?
到现在你骗过我吗
Have you told me any lies yet?
差不多吧 这只是个行头
Well, kind of. I mean, this is just a costume.
是... 我哥哥编出来的
It's, like... like a game
一个游戏
my brother made up.
我其实不是号♥称丛林蛮女的威维恩人
Yeah, I'm not really a Viveen, Wild Girl of the Woods.
你还真把我骗了
You had me fooled.
我的弓箭可是真的
My arrows are real, though.
但我绝对不会射你 因为我是和平主义者
But I would never shoot you because I'm a pacifist,
但如果需要我也会
but I could.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
还有 这个罗盘坏了
Also, this compass is broken.
她爸爸是谁
Who was her father?
哦 我...
Well, I...
我想你没听说过德塔中校吧
I imagine that you've heard of Commander Data.
你是合成人吗
Whoa, you're an android?
索吉
Soji.
不 没关系的
No. It's-it's all right.
不 别紧张
No-no. Easy, easy.
我知道这一定很难接受
I know it must be very hard.
你所相信的一切
Everything you believed in,
记忆 身份...
your memories, your identity...
我的梦 我的身体 我的父母 我的妹妹
My dreams, my body, my parents, my sister,
-全都是假的 -不 达姬不是
- all of it was fake. - No, no, not Dahj.
达姬是真的
No, Dahj was real.
我真的很难过
I am so sorry.
你妹妹死了
Your sister is dead.
她是被那些几乎
She was murdered
把你也杀掉的人杀死的
by those people who nearly killed you.
随你说吧
Whatever.
所有这些都不是真的
None of this is real.
就继续这个绕脑子的游戏吧
Just get on with the mind game.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
这些是什么人
So, who are these people?
我们曾...
We were...
他们是老朋友
They're old friends.
来吧
Come on.
妈妈
Mom!
你遇上麻烦了
You're in trouble.
有多糟
How bad?
足够糟了
Bad enough.
我很好
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
而且看到你我非常非常高兴
And I am very, very glad to see your face.
欢迎你...
Welcome...
这位是狄安娜·崔中校
This is Commander Deanna Troi.
索吉·阿莎博士
Dr. Soji Asha.
索吉就好了
Just Soji.
说来话长
Long story.
爸爸
Dad!
-怎么 -出来一下
- What? - Come out here!
-别嚷了 -是让-卢克·皮卡德
- Stop yelling! - It's Jean-Luc Picard!
音乐暂停
Pause music.
说什么
Say again?
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
天啊
Ah... Oh, man.
你需要能躲藏的地方对吧
You need a place to hide out?
开启防护
Shields up.
周边探测调至最高
Perimeter scans to max.
我们这儿最近跟津提人
We've had a little trouble around here lately
有点小矛盾
with the Kzinti.
最好把反伪装扫描也打开
Best to run anti-cloaking scans, too.
罗慕伦人吗
Romulans?
启动反伪装扫描
Initiate anti-cloaking scans.
上次你飞往罗慕伦星
That time you were flying off to Romulus,
策划史无前例的伟大救援行动时
to plan the great supernova rescue,
还记得我跟你说过什么吗
do you remember what I said?
"你是想剩下半辈子"
"So you want to be ass-deep in Romulans
"都在罗慕伦扎根了吗"
for the rest of your life?"
我应该还提醒过你
I believe I also reminded you of
牛顿的热力学第四定律
Newton's fourth law of thermodynamics.
-行善事者必遭殃 -没错
- No good deed goes unpunished. - Right.
我让凯斯特拉教你朋友
I told Kestra to show your friend
怎么冲澡
how to find the shower.
-谢谢 -她不是敌人吧
- Thank you. - She's a friend?
索吉 她看起来完全是人类
Soji. She appears fully human.
她的模样 声音 身体语言
Her face, her voice, her body language
都能清楚地表达情绪
all express clear emotion.
这小可怜似乎受了很大创伤
The poor thing seems traumatized.
但是
But?
我什么都感觉不到 我没法读她的心思
I sense nothing. I can't read her.
我想我是冲昏了头
I think I'm in over my head.
我离开地球时胸有成竹 有星舰
When I left Earth, I had a plan, I had a ship.
甚至还有自己的船员
I even had a crew, of sorts.
现在这些我全都失去了
Now I've lost them all.
我的计划现在看来
My plan turns out to be, well,
连个"计"字都没写全 那姑娘还是命悬一线
half a plan at best, and the girl's life is still in danger.
看来你需要想一个新计划了
Well, it sounds like you need a new plan.
是的
Yeah.
想之前先睡个好觉
One that starts with a nap.
你都精疲力尽了
Oh...You're exhausted.
你可以去萨德的房♥间躺一躺
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表