剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
因为你是个终极悲观主义者吗
Because you're a terminal pessimist?
不是
N... No.
我是问为什么不杀她
Why keep her alive?
罗慕伦情报局杀了达姬
The Tal Shiar killed Dahj.
他们在流云追踪过麦道克斯
They went after Maddox on Freecloud.
知道她长什么样
They know what she looks like.
他们肯定找到她了
They have to be onto her.
为什么不杀她
Why keep her alive?
他们留她肯定是有什么用
Well, they must need her for something.
罗慕伦情报局要一个合成人
What does the Tal Shiar need
做什么
from a synth?
这个房♥间能用吗
Is this room free?
不能给她用
她是跟我一起的
She's with me.
佐马克可不是圆耳朵能做的事
准中校的军衔可不是给傻子的 你想降级吗
对不起
Sorry about that.
要事为先 脱鞋吧
First things first. Remove your boots.
真美
It's beautiful.
那天你问我是否在乎你
You asked the other day if I cared about you.
我并不是不想回答 只是
It's not that I didn't want to answer, it's just...
在外面感觉太危险 不能告诉你
out there it feels too dangerous to show you.
在这儿我很安全
Here I'm safe...
能让你见到真正的我
...to show you my true self.
能展露
To be...
脆弱的一面
Vulnerable?
荷瑞安
Hrai Yan.
什么 我...
What? I...
我真正的名字
My true name...
是荷瑞安
is Hrai Yan.
我是从这儿开始吗
Do I start here?
对
Yes.
耶马克
The yut makh.
意思是关闭 不是打开
That means "Closing," Not "Opening."
因为沿着佐马克进行的旅程
Because the journey along the path of the Zhal Makh
被理解为是一趟永远以闭上眼睛
is understood as a journey that always begins
作为开始的旅程
with the closing of the eyes.
深入意识中最私密之处的旅程
A journey into the center of the mind's most intimate space,
那里埋藏着最深沉的真♥相♥
where deepest truths are hidden.
你的梦境
Your dreams.
我又回到了梦境每次开始的地方
I'm back where it always starts.
我听到雨点打在窗上
I hear the rain hit the window.
-爸爸 -你为什么要叫你父亲
- Daddy? - Why do you call out for your father?
因为我害怕了
Because I was scared.
怕什么
Of what?
打雷
The thunder?
你小时候怕打雷吗
Were you afraid of thunder as a child?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
眼睛看着路径
Eyes on the path.
你父亲没有回应你时你什么感觉
How does it make you feel when your father doesn't respond?
孤独
Lonely?
被遗弃
Abandoned.
很好
Good.
你要进入中层了
You're turning into lu shiar,
往上看
Lifting the Eyes.
那里是不是有扇窗
There's a window, yes?
外面是什么
What's outside?
不知道 我之前从没往外看过
I don't know. I've never looked that way before.
试试看
Try.
我做不到
I can't.
没关系
It's okay.
试着利用细节稳定你的感官
Try grounding yourself in details.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me what you can feel.
我的手指摸着史库奇的毛
Squoodgy's fur against my fingers.
我的头发凉凉的
My hair is cold.
我在出汗
I'm sweating.
很好
Good.
佐马克的关键是
Now, the key to the Zhal Makh is realizing
意识到你能掌控一切
that you're in control.
你的意识
Your mind.
你的梦想
Your dreams.
你必须觉得自己能随心所欲地探索
You must feel free to explore in any way that you please.
你觉得你能掌控吗
Do you feel like you're in control?
我有些看不清
I don't see much.
黑暗
Darkness.
可能还有树
Maybe trees.
-树 -但是
- Trees? - But...
但我不确定
but I'm not sure.
你做得很好
Now, you're doing really well.
你又拐了一个弯
You're turning another corner.
昆拉沃特
Qlam Wath.
展开回忆
The Unfolding.
我在我父亲的车间门口
I'm at the door to my father's workshop.
我可以 我能看到他在里面 但是
I can... I can see him inside, but...
我看不出他在做什么
I can't see what he's working on.
-为什么看不出 -兰花
- Why not? - The orchids.
我-我永远看不到兰花后有什么
I-I can never see past the orchids.
他现在要走开了 然后
He's moving away now, and...
我想进去 但当我尝试进去时
and I want to go inside, but when I try...
索吉
Soji!
-抱歉 我 -不 没关系
- Sorry, I.. - No, it's okay.
-你怎么醒了 -因为我害怕
- Why-why do you wake up? - Because I'm scared.
-怕什么 -我不知道
- Of what? - I don't know,
怕有麻烦
of-of getting in trouble.
我不应该去挖掘那段记忆
I'm not supposed to be in there.
索吉 你很接近了
Soji, you're getting so close.
那扇门后面
Beyond that door is exactly
就是你一直在寻找的东西
what you've been searching for.
维格拉姆 中心
Vri Glam-- the Center.
你的潜意识想告诉你真♥相♥
Your unconscious is trying to tell you the truth,
但你必须走过去
but you have to walk through it.
你得相信你可以
You have to believe that you can.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
为了我
For me?
我可以试试
I can try.
你正走进洛寒
You're entering into rok han.
阿莎医生
Dr. Asha?
5-8至5-21区
Sectors 5-8 through 5-21
以及所有奥米克戎区域将因
and all Omicron sectors are temporarily closed
检测到的时间变动而关闭
due to detected chronometric activity.
如果你在过去的48小时内
If you have entered any of the afflicted sectors
-这是什么 -进入了任何受影响的区域
- What's all this? - in the past 48 hours,
请到...
please proceed to...
我相信她几乎就要发现
I believe she's close to discovering
她究竟是谁
who she really is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她是谁
Who is she?
没时间了
There's no time.
你必须找到她 休 拜托了
You must find her, Hugh. Please.
上面说她不在方块飞船上
It says she's not on the Cube.
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
除非 有人把她藏起来了
Unless... someone has concealed her.
我正在推门
I am pushing the door now
我要进去了
and I'm stepping inside.
我能看见兰花 它们很美
I can see the orchids. They're beautiful.
天窗里透过的光照亮了它们
They're lit by a skylight.
我父亲爱兰花如子
My father loves them like they're his children.
你父亲会对你大喊大叫 但这次
Your father is-is going to shout at you, but this time,
别让他阻止你
don't let him stop you.
不管发生什么 继续前进
Whatever happens, keep moving.
索吉
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表