剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
要不我自己去 要不谁都去不了
It's either alone or not at all.
我已经讨厌这地方了
I already hate this place.
里奥斯 我会保持通讯畅通
Rios, I will keep communications open.
无论如何
And no matter what,
你不能离开这艘飞船
you do not leave this ship.
明白吗
Is that clear?
年限推断 37个月
Probable age: 37 months.
什么
What?
不不不
No, no, no.
年限推断 37个月
Probable age: 37 months.
年限推断 37
Probable age: thirty...
年限推断 37个月
Probable age: 37 months.
年龄推断 37个月
Probable age: 37 months.
37个月
37 months.
年限推断 37个月
Probable age: 37 months.
年限推断 37个月
Probable age: 37 months.
是谁
Hello?
放开
Let go!
放开我
Let go of me!
他们不想让你跌倒
They don't want you to fall.
休
Hugh?
直到现在我才相信是你来了
I didn't believe it until now.
欢迎来到博格重启计划
Welcome to the Borg Reclamation Project.
我不知道你在这里做什么
I don't know what you're doing here,
但我会尽我所能帮你的
but I'll help you any way I can.
见到友人真好
I'll take a friendly face.
故地重游不容易
Coming back is hard.
我明白
I know.
这里是我们绝对
This is the last place
不想再次见到的地方
any of us would ever want to see again.
你怎么能忍♥受
How can you stand it?
你为什么选择住在这里
Why would you choose to live here?
计划需要一位总管
Project needed a director.
至少作为联邦公民
At least as a citizen of the Federation,
我可以随时离开
I can leave at any time.
不像这个方块飞船上其他博格集♥合♥的人
Unlike all the other xBs on this cube.
博格集♥合♥
xBs?
前博格人
Former Borg.
这就是我们对自己的称呼
It's what we call ourselves.
一个新名字可以成为得到新身份的第一步
A new name can be the first step to a new identity.
这是我在企业号♥的那些年里
I learned that on the Enterprise
所学到的
all those years ago.
这不再是一个博格方块
This is not a Borg cube anymore.
是神器号♥
It's the Artifact.
而你是让-卢克·皮卡德
And you are Jean-Luc Picard,
不是代言人
not Locutus.
那些岁月都过去很久了
All that is long behind you.
谢谢 休
Thank you, Hugh.
你说得对
You're right.
那已经是很久以前的事了
It was a very long time ago.
告诉我该如何帮忙
Tell me how I can help.
我 我在找一个人
I-I'm looking for someone.
外貌 地球人类
Appearance, human from Earth.
她可能在这里参与了一些研究
She may be engaged in some research here.
-她叫索吉 -索吉·阿莎博士
- H-Her name is Soji... - Dr. Soji Asha.
对
Yes.
她是否处于极大的危险中
I take it she's in serious danger.
什么 你为什么这么问
What... Wh-Why would you ask that?
直觉 她这个人不太对劲
A hunch. Something about her.
你远道而来也不太对劲
Something about you coming this far to this place.
还有那个两星期前出现的
And something about the dashing young Romulan spy
年轻帅气的罗慕伦间谍也很可疑
who showed up two weeks ago,
她假装不问关于她的问题
pretending not to be asking questions about her.
你能现在带我去找她吗
Can you take me to her now?
纳雷克 我所有的东西
Everything I own, Narek.
没有一件年限超过三年的
Nothing is older than three years.
所有的东西 照片 日记
None of it. Photos. Journal entries.
你怎么解释
How do you explain this?
我无法解释
I can't.
我生活中的所有东西就这么被凭空捏造出来
Somehow, everything in my life has just been fabricated.
我是说 我给家里打的电♥话♥ 我
I mean, my calls home. My...
我妈妈 纳雷克 我妈妈
My mother, Narek. How can my...
我妈妈怎么可能不是
How can my mother not be...
你有没有考虑过
Have you considered the possibility
有人给你植入虚假记忆的可能性
that someone may have implanted false memories in you?
这不是没发生过
It's not unheard of.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds mad,
但如果有人想利用你
but say someone hoped to use you
为他们在方块上找什么东西
to obtain or find something for them here on the cube.
篡改你的记忆来掩藏他们的目的
Altered your memories to conceal their purpose,
连你也被瞒着
even from you.
找什么东西
To find something?
纳雷克 我很害怕
Narek, I'm scared.
我懂
I know.
我懂的 别怕
I know. I know. I know.
而我们要追根究底
And we are going to get to the bottom of this.
一起
Together.
我可能能知道一种方法
I may know a way
能帮你理解正在发生的事
to help you understand what is happening.
这是一种罗慕伦传统做法
It's a traditional Romulan practice.
一种 冥想
A form of... meditation.
佐马克吗
The Zhal Makh?
我读过关于它的资料
I've-I've read about it.
我以为这是非罗慕伦人的禁忌
I thought it was taboo to non-Romulans.
确实
It is.
这么一来我们就更应该试一试了
That's all the more reason we should try it.
来吧
Come on.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们的病人修养恢复之处
Where our patients come to recover
在他们因重启计划遭受创伤之后
after the trauma of the reclamation procedure.
我以前绝不会相信
I would never have believed that
去除民族同化能以如此规模进行
assimilation could be undone on this scale.
而且做到的居然还是罗慕伦人
And by Romulans, no less.
结果与理想状态相去甚远
The outcomes are far from ideal.
你所做的已经很好 休
What you're doing is good, Hugh.
没必要尽善尽美
There's no need for it to be perfect.
这么多年以来 你一直
After all these years, you're...
在帮我们认识博格的
showing what the Borg are,
真面目
underneath.
他们是受害者
They're victims.
不是怪物
Not monsters.
可我们还是整个星系
Still, we remain the most hated people
最遭恨的种族
in the galaxy.
同过去一样无助 受人奴役
Just as helpless and enslaved as before.
只不过如今我们的女王是罗慕伦人
Only now our queen is a Romulan.
谢谢你让我看到这些
Thank you for showing me this.
没人能比你更理解我们的处境
No one could understand it better than you.
一个有可能支持博格解放的皮卡德
And a Picard who might advocate for free Borg--
这可是了不起的事 不是吗
now, that would be quite a thing, wouldn't it?
你也大老远来了
And you did come all this way.
今天索吉好像在这儿
It seems Soji called in today.
我们去找她试试
Let's see if we can go find her for you.
拉菲
Raffi.
拉菲 起来
Raf. Raf. Wake up.
给 给你咖啡
Here, I got you coffee.
你还欠我两条拉帝锭
Also, you owe me two strips of latinum.
双生子还活着
The twin's still alive.
-胡扯 -是事实
- Bullshit. - Fact.
皮卡德回复过了
Picard checked in.
我以为我们准能赌赢呢
I thought that was a safe bet.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表