剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
退后 你们都给我点空间
Back off. Everybody just give me some space.
你们想让我哄着联邦...
You want me to sweet-talk the Federation...
这不是好主意
This is a bad idea.
那你们就退后把嘴闭上
...then stand back and keep your mouths shut.
好吧
All right.
计算机
Computer.
要求通过4号♥通讯网
Requesting subspace relay
建立离散子空间中继通讯 使用以下
through Commnet 4, using my cr-- crypt... cryptonym,
我的代号♥
to the following.
拉菲·缪希克中校
Commander Raffaela Musicker.
艾米
Emmy.
我就知道我应该先过滤一下通话请求的
I knew I should've screened that call.
行了 你摆脱不掉我的
Oh, come on. You can't get rid of me.
你所有的藏身之处我都知道
I know where all your bodies are buried.
老黄历了
Ancient history.
你想要什么
What do you need?
怎么 我只有需要什么时才联♥系♥你吗
What? So I only call you when I need something?
或者是你喝多以后感伤的时候
Or when you're lit and feeling sentimental.
听着 宝贝
Well, listen, babe,
我需要外交身份
I need some diplomatic credentials.
不是给我 是给让-卢克·皮卡德
Not for me. For Jean-Luc Picard.
皮卡德 你又和他共事了
Picard? You're working with him again?
-嗯 -他要去哪
- Mm-hmm. - Where is he going?
-神器号♥ -哈哈
- To the Artifact. - Ha, ha.
别开玩笑 他到底要去哪
Seriously, where is he going?
他们有这个叫 博格再生计划的项目
No, they have this, uh, Borg Reclamation Project going.
我想JL想要去见计划的总管
I guess JL needs to meet with the director.
是他私人的事情
It's kind of a little personal mission he's on.
我真想帮你 拉菲 但这件事我不能做
I wish I could help, Raffi, but this is one that I just can't do.
做科学研究的才能去
Access is for scientific research only.
事关罗慕伦人 这是一个非常冒险的提议
Whole Romulan angle makes it a very dicey proposition.
罗慕伦人的坏脾气已经有250年了
The Romulans are in a 250-year bad mood.
这对上将来说意义重大
It... it would mean a lot to the admiral.
我说了 我希望能帮上忙
Like I said, I wish I could help.
不不 我理解
No, no, I... Hey, I understand.
只不过可能会有点尴尬
It's-it's just, it might be a little awkward
毕竟还有3小时就要到了
when we show up there in about three hours from now.
什么
What?!
-发送位置 -等等
- Sending my location. - W-Wait.
拉菲 谁批准你去的
Raffi! Who authorized you to even be out there?
你知道皮卡德
I mean, you know Picard.
那家伙除了自大就是鲁莽
Every part of that guy that's not ego is rampaging id.
好吧 你仔细听好了
Okay, you listen to me very carefully.
你现在就掉头 不要前进
You turn around immediately. Do not proceed.
-太晚了 -你如果未经允许出航
- It's too late. - If you go out there without permission,
-严格来说 这算发动战争 -我知道
- it's technically an act of war. - I know!
我知道 哪怕你们否认参与其中
I know. And even if you guys deny involvement,
罗慕伦人也不会相信 对吧
the Romulans are never gonna buy it, right?
皮卡德代表联邦
I mean, Picard's so Federation,
他的头像恐怕还印在小册子上
his face is still probably on the damn brochures.
所以我才提醒你
Which is why I'm giving you this heads-up.
我们可以走程序
Look, we do this proper.
外交任务
Diplomatic mission.
官方凭证
Official letter of credence.
我可不想被♥干♥扰炮指着 艾米
I don't want to end up on the wrong side of a disruptor cannon, Emmy.
我还打算喝死自己呢
Hey, I mean, I'm still planning on drinking myself to death.
24小时
24 hours.
快进快出
In and out.
拉菲 作为一个老朋友 我告诉你
And, Raffi, I'm saying this as an old friend--
别再打给我了
never call me again.
我昨天晚上又做那个梦了
I had the dream again last night.
我本来想问问我妈 但是
I meant to ask my mom about it, but...
怎么了
Yes?
我和她说话的时候睡着了
I fell asleep while I was talking to her.
经常这样吗
Does that happen often?
你和她说话时睡着
You fall asleep when you're talking to her?
不
No.
或许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
有问题吗
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
纳雷克 怎么了
Narek, what is it?
在罗慕伦的设施上
On any Romulan facility, all incoming
通讯往来都会被例行监控
and outgoing transmissions are routinely monitored.
显然 这主要为了
Now, obviously the concern here
保护博格技术 但是
is to keep the Borg technology secure, but...
任何异常都会被自动标注
any kind of anomaly is automatically flagged.
异常 什么意思
Anomaly? What do you mean?
我听说 你和你妈每个电♥话♥都是70秒
I'm told that each call to your mother lasts for 70 seconds.
每个电♥话♥ 每天
Every call, every day.
不多不少70秒
70 seconds exactly.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我可以给你看记录
I can show you the logs.
你认识我多久了 克里斯
How long you known me, Chris?
有段时间了
A while now.
我有个儿子
I have a son.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
认识一个人很多年却从没见过她的孩子
Know a person for years and never meet their kid.
这说明什么
What does that say?
他长大了
He's grown.
结婚了
Married.
快有自己的孩子了
About to have a kid of his own.
一个小女孩
A little girl.
我没机会认识她了
Nobody I'll ever know.
没人能事事顺心 拉菲
No one gets all of it right, Raf.
妈
Hi. Mom?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey? Are you okay?
那边几点了 你不应该在工作吗
What time is it there? Shouldn't you be at work?
妈妈 我还没跟你说
Mom, I-I never got to talk to you
我昨晚做的梦
about that dream that I had last night.
爸爸在吗
Is Dad there?
他在实验室 但他说不要打扰他
He's in his lab, but he asked not to be disturbed.
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈 我觉得
Mom, I think...
我觉得我有点不对劲
I think there's something wrong with me.
当然 你工作太努力了
There is. You're working too hard.
你要是现在不用工作 不如去躺一下
If you don't need to be at work right away, why not lie down?
不 妈妈
No, Mom...
不如去躺一下
...why not lie down?
妈
Mom.
你要是现在不用工作 不如去躺一下
If you don't have to be at work right away, why not lie down?
根据你们的紧急要求
Per your urgent request,
让-卢克·皮卡德上将准许
"Admiral Jean-Luc Picard is hereby granted
临时作为联邦特使
temporary credentials as the Federation's special envoy
前往博格回收计划
"to the Borg Reclamation Project.
目的包括且仅限于
"For a purpose consisting of and limited to meeting
会面计划行政主管
"with the project's executive director.
凭证仅限皮卡德上将使用
"The credentials are valid for Admiral Picard, and...
且不可延期
...and shall not be renewed."
我们必须留在船上
We have to stay on the ship.
我猜是的
I assume so.
你看起来很失望
You look disappointed.
是松了口气
No. Relieved.
我们没有获准降落
We haven't been cleared to land.
罗慕伦人规定
The Romulans have restricted you to
你只能传送至特定坐标
specific beam-in coordinates.
我当然要和你一起去
Of course I'll come with you.
你听到了
You heard.
-只有我 -我对你做出的誓言比
- Me only. - The pledge I made to you
那些什么外交证书更有力
is stronger than some diplomatic credential.
你觉得我喜欢一个人去吗
You think I relish going alone?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表