"Still waiting to see if the judge
"还在等待法官是否会
will sign the warrant for her apartment."
批准对她公♥寓♥的搜查令"
It's out.
消息流出去了
All the national news crews are in town.
全国的媒体都进城了
How much do they know?
他们知道多少
No details on the shooting yet,
还没有任何细节
but they're digging into Natalie and Waiman's
但他们正在调查娜塔莉和伟曼的
top-secret security clearances.
最高机密安全许可
It's only a matter of time before they start to speculate
他们开始揣测杀死娜塔莉是为了不让她泄密
that natalie was killed to keep her from leaking secrets.
只是时间问题
Hmm. How's your lip?
你的嘴怎么样了
Good. I had a great plastic surgeon.
还好 帮我缝合的可是一流医生
You want some coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Love some.
当然
Good. Stay have a cup.
好 留下喝一杯吧
Tommy still in your apartment?
汤米还在你家吗
Think so. The bars don't open till 11:00.
应该是 酒吧十一点才开门
Not funny.
不好笑
Well...
是吗
I would like to take a look at your lip, if you don't mind,
你不介意的话 我要再看一下你的嘴
to make sure that there are no signs of infection.
确保没发生感染
Okay?
好吗
Oh, it looks good.
看起来不错
No swelling, no redness.
没有红肿
Does that hurt? No.
疼吗 不疼
Hmm. You sure?
真的吗
Forgot my keys.
忘拿钥匙了
Actually, I don't have time for coffee. See you at work.
我也没时间喝咖啡了 警局见
Okay, what's going on between you two?
你俩是怎么回事
He is a -- a very kind and a very good person.
他是个和善的好人
Well, since you and I don't have time
我俩也没时间
for a touchy-feely download, can you just tell me,
弄些乱七八糟的煽情 你就坦白告诉我
Are you planning to see my brother naked?
你准备跟我弟弟"坦诚相见"吗
Jane, I don't want to talk about this with you right now.
简 我现在不想跟你谈这个
You may not know this, but that one --
你可能不了解这个 但他
when he falls, he falls hard.
一旦陷入感情 会陷得很深
So you can't mess with his heart, okay?
你不能只是跟他玩玩 好吗
Uh, I don't think our badges are gonna do too well here.
我们的警徽在这可能不管用了
I can talk my way in anywhere.
凭我这张嘴没有去不了的地方
Well, then, you do the talking, James Bond.
那就交给你了 詹姆斯·邦德
Do you know how many private security companies
你知道有多少私人安保公♥司♥
work for the NSA?
为国安局效力吗
About 2,000. Bet you don't know this
将近两千家 但你肯定不知道这个
There are half a million non-government workers
有五十万非政♥府♥人员
with top-secret security clearance.
有权查看最高机密
Like Natalie Bloomfield.
就像娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德一样
Do you know how many government agencies
你们知道有多少政♥府♥机构
there are conducting intelligence activities?
从事情报活动吗
16.
十六个
We got the C.I.A., D.I.A.,
有中情局 国防情报局
NSA, NGA,
国安局 地理情报局
NRO, AFISRA,
侦察局 空军情报侦察局
INSCOM, MCIA,
情报安全司令部 海军陆战队情报局
O.N.I, O.I.C.I.,
海军情报局 情报及反情报办公室
INR, CGI, FBI,
情报调查属 海岸警卫情报处 联邦调查局
D.E.A./O.N.S.I., INR,
缉毒局情报处 情报调查属
and TFI.
和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥与金融情报办公室
That's very impressive. Now breathe.
真厉害 现在快喘口气吧
Ah, I think they would have killed Snowden
我觉得如果他们能抓到斯♥诺♥登的话
if they'd been able to catch him.
肯定已经把他杀了
I think you've been watching too many movies.
我觉得你电影看太多了
Yeah, me, too.
我也觉得
And, Frankie, Feds don't cut out tongues.
弗兰基 联邦探员不割人舌头
Yeah, what about as a warning to other hackers and leakers?
也许是对黑客和泄密者的一个警告
I don't think so.
我不觉得
But, you know, private intelligent companies
私人情报公♥司♥里满是
are stacked with ex-C.I.A. And special-ops guys.
前中情局探员和特派管道安全处专员
The hit was slick. Phew!
手法熟练
Sorry, Sergeant Korsak,
抱歉 科萨克警司
I'm gonna have to turn you around.
我必须让你调头
Hey, you know my name! Back up the line.
你认识我啊 退到线后去
Could you let Christopher Carnahan know we're here?
你能告诉克里斯托弗·卡纳汉我们在这里吗
This one's turning around.
这位正在调头
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰一下 打扰一下
I don't think he's listening to you.
他好像没在听你说
Oh, well, Homeland Security
国土安♥全♥部♥
didn't have any trouble getting in.
想进去就易如反掌
I thought you agreed to keep us in the loop.
你们说会告知我案情的进展
It looks like you don't need any help staying in the loops.
看来你不需要任何帮助
And in order for us to share, we have to investigate.
我们必须调查才会有进展
We need to get into Natalie's office.
我们要进娜塔莉的办公室
You don't have a warrant to search it.
你们没有搜查令
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
We just need to speak to Natalie's boss, okay?
我们只想和娜塔莉的老板谈谈
Look -- you're the one that said
你是那个说
you were friends with her mother.
你是她妈妈的朋友的人
If that's true, then help us find her killer.
如果那是真的 那就帮我们找到凶手
Christopher, it's good to see you.
克里斯托弗 很高兴见到你
You, too, Clay. What a tragedy.
我也是 克莱 真悲剧
How's Valerie?
瓦莱丽怎么样了
Not good.
不太好
These are detectives investigating Natalie's murder?
这些是调查娜塔莉被杀案的警探吗
Christopher Carnahan, C.E.O., Knowledge Aggregators Group.
克里斯托弗·卡纳汉 知识整合集团首席执行官
How can I help you?
我能帮什么忙
You can tell us what Natalie was working on.
你可以告诉我们娜塔莉在干什么
Natalie was a key member
娜塔莉是我们的密♥码♥系统
of our cryptography and computer-security section.
和电脑安♥全♥部♥门的关键成员
It's important that we know what she was doing
知道死前的几个小时她在干什么
in the hours leading up to her death.
对我们来说很重要
Anything you can tell us might help.
你说的对我们可能会有用
Nothing out of the routine.
例行公事而已
You know where she was going last night?
你知道她昨晚去哪里了吗
Yeah, she left here about 7:00 p.m.
知道 她晚上七点离开
She went to Logan to fly to D.C. for a morning security briefing.
去洛根去飞往华盛顿参加明早安全通报会
How did she get there? Our internal car service.
她怎么去的 内部派车
Can you check your records and find out who drove her there?
你能查下是谁开车送她去的吗
I can check right here.
我在这里就能查
Well, this is strange. She canceled the car.
真奇怪 她取消了用车
We think it's possible Natalie may have been
我们觉得娜塔莉可能
about to leak some intelligence.
想要泄露情报
I can't believe that. Not Natalie.
不可能 娜塔莉不会的
What evidence do you have of that?
你有证据吗
She booked one-way flights
她订了单程的
to countries without extradition treaties,
去没有引渡条约国家的机票
and we believe she took two laptops with her from K.A.G.
我们觉得她带走了两部KAG的电脑
We'll do a full internal audit.
我们会做一个全面的内部审核
This game just changed.
游戏变了
This is now a matter of national security.
变成国♥家♥安♥全♥问题了
The missing computers are a matter of national security.
丢失的电脑事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Natalie's homicide is still of concern to us.
但娜塔莉的谋杀案还是我们的事
We'll see about that.
我们会继续调查
They're gonna put up a wall we won't be able to get around.
他们会设置屏障不让我们靠近
What if one of those
如果是这16个政♥府♥机构
16 government agencies killed Natalie?
之一杀了娜塔莉怎么办
What? Security cameras can't read my lips.
怎么了 摄像头可读不出唇语
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
Hey, Maura, start that autopsy.
莫拉 开始验尸吧
I can't, Jane.
不行 简
I'm still waiting for the medical examiner
我还在等议员派来的
that the senator sent.
法医
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表