I always thought I'd know what to say
我一直以为我知道当我爱的男人
when the man I loved proposed to me.
向我求婚时该说些什么
But I'm making you wait. It's not fair.
但我现在没法答复你 这不太公平
Sure, it is. We haven't figured it out yet.
当然不公平 我们还没想好呢
Just...
只是
Just don't say anything. Just wear it.
先别说话 戴上它
See how it feels.
感受一下
I think my customers are gonna be able to tell
我觉得顾客们分辨得出
the meatballs aren't meat.
肉丸不是肉做的
You can taste the chickpeas.
能尝出鹰嘴豆的味道
Maybe you can give them an upbeat name,
或许你可以起个阳光点的名字
Like "Ciao, italia meatballs."
比如"你好 意大利肉丸"
You think that'll fool Jane?
你觉得能糊弄过简吗
Uh, no.
不能
Is everything all right?
没出事吧
No.
没事
You ever get what you've wanted,
你有过得到了想要东西
and you're not sure you want it anymore?
却不清楚是不是真的想要吗
Uh, yes, positive-psychology research suggests
有过 积极心理学认为
we should not only be careful what we wish for
我们不应只关心想要的东西
but why we wish for it.
还应考虑想要的理由
I just got offered the job of a lifetime.
我刚得到了个千载难逢的工作机会
Well, that's wonderful!
那很棒啊
In beijing.
可是在北♥京♥
Oh. That's...far.
那可是个...远地方
What does detective Frost say?
弗罗斯特警探怎么说
I haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉他
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办
Take the job...
接受这份工作
and stay in Boston with Barry.
跟巴里待在波士顿
Those are mutually exclusive.
可只能二者选其一
I just wish I could have it all.
真希望可以二者兼得
No one has it all.
人生都要有所取舍
Do you... regret your choices?
你后悔你的决定吗
I mean, you're a, you know, respected professional.
我是说 你是个受人尊敬的专家
You made it.
你做到了
Fulfilling your dreams requires a lot of hard choices.
要实现梦想需要经历许多艰难的抉择
You know, pain over a breakup will fade,
分手的痛苦会逐渐消退
But you need to ask whether putting him before yourself
但你得扪心自问 是否会后悔
is something that you will regret.
将他优先于自己考虑
Did you find anyone who wears a size-25 clown shoe?
找到穿着25号♥小丑鞋的人了吗
Uh, no, but I did find skin cells
没有 但我在被害人的指甲里
under the victim's fingernails.
发现了皮肤细胞
Looks like enough to give us a DNA profile of his attacker.
足够采集DNA确认袭击者身份了
What about the beige, powdery stuff?
那些米黄色粉末呢
Uh, we ran it through the gas spectrometer.
我们用气体光谱仪检测过了
It's paint.
那是颜料
Paint? What, like clown face paint?
颜料 小丑脸上的油彩那种
Uh, no, like flexible latex paint.
不 是弹力乳胶漆
It's a mixture of rubber cement, pigment, and naphtha.
由橡胶粘合剂 色素和石脑油组成
What's naphtha?
石脑油是啥
Highly volatile mixture of hydrocarbons.
易挥发碳氢化合物的混合物
You gonna mention that diamond you're wearing,
你是想谈谈你戴的那颗钻石
or do I ignore it?
还是我该无视它
You don't watch many romantic comedies, do you?
你没怎么看过爱情喜剧片 是不是
I do not.
没看过
Well, I'm supposed to get all giggly and girly
这种场景 我应该像小女生一样傻笑不止
and you're supposed to squeal.
你应该尖叫
Why would I squeal over
我为什么要为了
a colorless, crystalline form of pure carbon?
一块无色纯碳结晶尖叫
You have to admit it's pretty.
承认吧 它美呆了
I just wanted to wear it for a couple minutes.
我只想戴一会儿
I don't want to think about what it means. I just...
不去考虑它所代表的意义 我只想...
Talk to me about the paint!
告诉我颜料的事
It was used on a slush-molded latex mask.
它常用于塑性乳胶面具上
Okay, so, our good samaritan
这个见义勇为的好心人
must have grabbed the killer by his rubber clown mask.
一定是抓到了凶手的小丑面具
Can you trace the manufacturer?
能查到制♥造♥商吗
Lab techs are already working on it.
实验室已经在查了
So...you're leaving?
你要离开了吗
What? No. No.
什么 不是 没有
I didn't say "Yes."
我没说"我愿意"
Can you see yourself as a general's wife?
你能想象自己成为军嫂吗
I mean --
我是说
What if I leave behind my life here
万一我放弃这里的一切
and we don't work out as a couple?
却没能跟他白头到老呢
Or he leaves his?
他放弃也是同样
One of us has to ruin a career for us to be together.
我们要在一起就必须要有人放弃自己的事业
It's...it's not fair.
这不公平
Well, if life were fair,
要是生活公平的话
All 7 billion of us would have one shoe
地球上每个人就会只有一只鞋
and a piece of cardboard to call "Home."
只能住纸板箱了
How are you gonna survive with one shoe?
一只鞋可怎么活
How will I survive without my best friend?
没有你我要怎么活
Maura.
莫拉
Wait! What are you doing?
等等 你干什么
I think I have a foreign body on my cornea.
我眼角膜上有异物
Wait. Maura...
等等 莫拉
No. No. I'm okay.
我没事
Dr. Isles. Why would you do that?
艾尔斯医生 你为什么要这么做
I'm -- I'm sorry, Detective. Do what?
不好意思 警探 做什么
Encourage my girlfriend to move to China.
怂恿我女朋友去中国
I wasn't encouraging her.
我没有怂恿她
I was simply being a sounding board.
只是给了她一点意见
Really? "The pain over a breakup will fade.
是吗 分手的痛苦会逐渐消退
The regret that you put him before yourself won't."
可你会永远后悔优先考虑他而非自己
I'm so sorry. I --
对不起 我…
But that is out of context. I-I didn't --
但你有点断章取义了 我没有…
She's leaving on Friday, thanks to you.
托你的福 她星期五就要走了
This isn't too bad.
这也不算太糟
No. Shouldn't take us more than a couple of years.
不糟啊 我们几年就处理完了
What is this pile?
这堆是什么
213 clown sightings.
213个目击到小丑的记录
We got hobo clowns, fast-food clowns,
有流浪汉小丑 快餐小丑
mimes, evil clowns, bozo the clown.
哑剧小丑 魔鬼小丑 马戏团小丑
I must have taken a few hundred of those myself.
这种事件我自己都处理过几百起
I can't believe all we have to go on
我们要做的居然就是
are 25-year-old incident reports.
看这些二十五年前的事件报告
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Doesn't look like nothing.
看起来不像没事
Sergeant Korsak.
科萨克警司
Yeah, where?
好 在哪儿
Okay.
好
Kid was abducted by a clown fitting our description.
有个孩子被我们要找的小丑诱拐了
Grab Jane. Let's go.
叫上简 我们走
Did you see what happened?
看见发生什么了吗
No, no -- I was making a delivery,
没有 我当时在送货
and I pulled over as soon as I saw this backpack
看到马路中♥央♥有个书包
in the middle of the street.
我就靠边停了
We'll need to take that.
这个我们要拿走
The boy must have dropped it.
一定是那个男孩掉的
Please tell us everything you saw.
请告诉我们你看到的一切
I-it happened so fast.
事情发生得太快了
All I saw was the clown driving away with a little boy.
我只看见那个小丑开车把小男孩带走了
Can you describe the car?
能描述一下车吗
Uh...g-grey, maybe, o-or silver?
灰色的 还是银色的
A sedan? Compact? Station wagon?
是轿车 小型车还是旅行车
Sedan, I think.
我想是轿车吧
Did you get a good look at the boy?
你有看清楚那个男孩吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表