Got it right here.
就是这个
What else does JFP do?
JFP还做什么
They offer intelligence-gathering services.
他们提供情报搜集服务
Look who's head of the division.
看看部门主管是谁
We saw him outside Leroy's house at the standoff.
我们和勒罗伊对峙时在他家外见过这个人
Jim Blackman -- former navy seal,
吉姆·布莱克曼 前海豹突击队员
specializes in military-intelligence gathering.
专长是军情搜集
Said he was a neighbor.
他说他住在附近
Yeah, except he lives 20 miles away.
是啊 20英里外也算附近
Could you track the drone sent out back to Leroy's basement?
可以追踪到派到勒罗伊家地下室的无人机吗
Yes. It had a GPS locator.
可以 它有卫星定♥位♥器♥
This is a picture of Jim at the crime scene.
这是吉姆在犯罪现场的照片
He told me he had to get to the office,
他跟我说他要回办公室
but he looks a hell of a lot more interested
但是他看上去
about what's going on inside Leroy's house
对勒罗伊家里的情况更感兴趣
than he does in getting to work.
都不想去工作了
The break-in last night.
昨天晚上的非法闯入
It was a huge risk, but there must be something inside that house
要冒很大的风险 但是那里一定有证据
that ties him to the murder.
能把他和谋杀联♥系♥在一起
But what?
但那是什么呢
I mean, we went through everything.
我们检查了所有的东西
What did Leroy have in his pockets when we brought him in?
我们把勒罗伊带来时他兜里有什么
69 cents, package of tums, a rabbit's foot.
69美分 螺帽螺栓 兔子脚
And a miniature hard drive.
还有一块小型硬盘
Can you punch in on that?
能放大一些吗
It's -- it's hard to see,
很难看清
but I'm pretty sure it's stamped "JFP."
但我很肯定上面印着JFP
JFP -- Jim blackman's drone-manufacturing company.
JFP 吉姆·布莱克曼的无人机制♥造♥公♥司♥
We need to find Jim.
我们得找到吉姆
I'm gonna make sure Leroy's safe first.
我要先确定勒罗伊的安全
Hey, this is Detective Rizzoli.
我是里佐利警探
I need a status report on Leroy Grovner.
报告一下勒罗伊·格罗福内尔的情况
He's been released.
他已经被释放了
Clear.
安全
Put it down -- please!
请把枪放下
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想要什么
Where's the hard drive you stole?
你偷的硬盘在哪里
Stop it.
别这样
Tell me where it is!
告诉我它在哪
Leave me alone!
快离开
You're the reason your friend is dead.
你朋友的死都怪你
You shouldn't have killed Daniel.
你不应该杀了丹尼尔
And you shouldn't have shot down my drone and taken it apart.
你不应该把我的无人机打下来还拆了它
Now, where is it?
告诉我 它在哪儿
Where's the hard drive you stole?
你偷的硬盘在哪里
Police have it. You're a liar!
在警♥察♥那儿 说谎
You tell me where it is or you're a dead man.
你告诉我它在哪儿 否则你就死定了
Jim, it's over. Put the gun down.
吉姆 一切都结束了 把枪放下
No. Don't move or I'll blow the old man's head off.
不 别过来 否则我就爆了老头的头
Let's all just calm down.
大家先冷静一下
Like I said, Jim, it's over.
我说了 吉姆 一切都结束了
I'm not going down. I'm gonna take you with me.
我不能被抓 我要带你走
What? With Leroy's shotgun? Damn straight.
用勒罗伊的猎枪 太对了
Leroy, you load that like you did before?
勒罗伊 你像之前那样上膛的对吗
Sure did.
当然了
You're a military man, Jim.
你当过兵 吉姆
You ought to recognize the difference
你应该能看出
between live ammo and blanks.
实弹和空弹的区别
That's for Daniel, you miserable yo-yo.
这下是替丹尼尔揍的 你这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Come on, Jim.
走吧 吉姆
Quit your whining.
别呻♥吟♥了
Leroy, you okay?
勒罗伊 你还好吗
All my stuff.
我所有的东西
My whole -- my whole life.
我的整个 整个人生
It's all -- it's all gone.
全都 全都没了
I-it's not gone, Leroy.
并不是没了 勒罗伊
We'll get your stuff back.
我们会帮你东西找回来的
Yeah.
是的
We got a hit on that fingerprint.
那个指纹查到了
You recognize that name?
你认识这个人吗
Yeah. I sure do.
是的 当然认识
I was thinking desert tones with a pop of cactus green.
我在想用沙漠底色配上仙人掌绿
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think you're a little too far east
我觉得你给东部的住♥宅♥
for a southwest decor.
添加了太多西南元素
Especially in a historic building.
特别是在一座有历史的建筑里
Jane, I-I can explain.
简 我可以解释的
To a judge.
向法官解释吧
What? You did this for my condo?
你就是为了想得到我这套房♥子
That's crazy.
太扯了
It's even crazier
更扯的是
to leave your fingerprints on the camera lens,
你竟然在摄像机镜头上留下了指纹
and that's all over Youtube, too.
视频中全都看到了
It was, uh, Gil's idea.
那是 吉尔的主意
I was happy living on the ground floor.
我很乐意住在一楼
Oh, right.
是吗
"Baby, please, could we convert the third floor?
"宝贝求你了 我们能搬到三楼吗
"It's the nicest spot in the building.
"三楼的位置是最好的
Please, please, please?"
求你了 求你了"
I do not talk like that.
我才没那样说呢
You see what I'm dealing with?
你看到她是什么样的人了吧
Okay. We'll get you separate cells.
好的 我们会给你们一人一间牢房♥
You're under arrest for fraud.
你们因为诈骗罪被捕了
I cannot believe I hooked up with you!
真不敢相信我会跟你好
You hooked up with me. Right.
你跟我好 是吗
Hold on, I want to show you something.
等一下 我想给你看点东西
Come here. What?
过来 是什么
If I'm in it, I don't want to see it.
如果里面有我 我就不看了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I-I thought you weren't a-a nice lady, but -- but you are.
我原本以为你不怎么样 可你挺好的
You know, we live in a dual-party consent state.
知道吗 这可是法治国家
I could sue you for secretly taping me.
我可以告你偷♥拍♥我
Go ahead and try. I have a good attorney.
尽管去告 我有大律师
It has 11 hits, Maura.
才11次点击 莫拉
Give it some time.
我才刚传上去嘛
What? For the "Europeans" to discover it?
怎么 要等到欧洲人发现吗
Okay, maybe we need to spice it up, add a little music.
或许我们可以剪辑一下 配上音乐
Yeah. We can dub in "B-b-b-b-bitch!"
是啊 我们可以配上 贱贱贱贱♥人♥
That was good. I could rap for you.
好主意 我可以给你说唱
That's -- that's spitting. That's -- that's not rapping.
你这是喷沫 不是说唱
That's what they do. No. No.
他们都是这样的 才不是呢
Here. You're all right.
擦擦吧 你可以了
Got some Do I have
这里有点 我真的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表