We got a hit.
有发现了
I think we just I.D.'d Sofia's baby daddy.
我们查到孩子是谁的了
Tucker Franklin was the father of Sofia's baby?
索菲亚肚里的孩子是塔克·富兰克林的
Yep, Tucker Franklin,
没错 塔克·富兰克林
famous golf pro and philanthropist.
著名的职业高尔夫球手兼慈善家
Crazy, right?
想不到吧
Nothing came up on CODIS,
DNA联合索引系统里查不到
so we ran it through other DNA databases.
我们就查了其他的DNA数据库
Tucker's DNA was on file
塔克是搞骨髓捐献的
with his bone-marrow charity.
他的DNA被记录在案了
Tucker introduced Maura to Brad.
是塔克把莫拉介绍给布拉德的
Because they knew each other.
因为他们俩认识
Look at this.
看这个
Tucker going into a fancy club.
塔克正进一家高级夜店
Hollow Venom again.
又是空心毒液
That's the same club Sofia frequented.
索菲亚是那儿的常客
And there's Tucker with his bouncer friend, Brad.
看塔克和他的保安朋友布拉德
You know, Frankie said Brad was the guy
弗兰基说布拉德会给那些名人
who hooked up celebrities with women and drugs.
找女人和毒品
Looks like Brad hooked Tucker up with Sofia,
看来是布拉德帮塔克找上了索菲亚
but Sofia got in the family way.
没想到索菲亚怀孕了
The only way Tucker holds on to his fat endorsement deals
塔克想保住他的代言协议
and his marriage was to eliminate her.
和他的婚姻 就只能除掉她
Once those bones surfaced,
可那些骨头被发现了
he knew it was just a matter of time
他很清楚莫拉迟早
before Maura identified Sofia
会确认索菲亚的身份
and tied Tucker's DNA to their unborn baby.
并把他的DNA和未出世的孩子联♥系♥上
But why did Tucker kill Brad?
可是塔克为什么要杀了布拉德呢
Tucker didn't want to leave any witness.
为了杀人灭口
You know, one good punch to the throat
他带了某个东西保护着他那双"玉手"
with something to protect those soft hands.
然后一拳致命
We still don't have enough probable cause to arrest him.
还是没有足够的合理依据逮捕他
We do have enough to question him, though.
不过足够盘问他的了
Look, it's Tucker Franklin!
看 塔克·富兰克林来了
Park it up front, pal.
帮我停前面 伙计
Yo, Tucker Franklin, man!
塔克·富兰克林 伙计
Tucker Franklin!
塔克·富兰克林
Would you look at that?
看看这个
I bet that would leave three distinct oval bruises.
我猜这个会留下三个特别的椭圆形印记
Hey, Tucker.
塔克
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
You know me well enough to take my $1,000 check
我给你的慈善基金捐了1000块钱
for your charity.
你该认识我吧
Oh. Well, thanks.
太感谢了
This is a nice keychain.
这个钥匙圈不错啊
What are you doing with my keys?
你拿我的钥匙干嘛
Oh, I'm not the valet.
我可不是代人泊车的
You know, it makes sense
你那双手价值连城
that you'd want to protect that million-dollar grip.
你要保护它们倒也说得通
You can't use those soft hands to punch people.
用那双玉手打人可不行
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Hell of a swing, too.
下手够狠的
And with these brass knuckles, it would just take
有了这副铜指节套
one good punch to the throat to kill Sofia...and Brad.
一拳就能让索菲亚和布拉德毙命
oh, my god.
天呐
Guess we're gonna have to park that Hummer in the impound lot.
看来我们得把那辆悍马拖走了
Tucker Franklin, you're under arrest
塔克·富兰克林 你因涉嫌谋杀
for the murder of Sofia Alvares and Brad Adams.
索菲亚·阿尔瓦雷斯和布拉德·亚当斯而被捕
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
So many of you admire me,
这么多人崇拜我
Dr. Vladimir Popov, and my work.
弗拉基米尔·波波夫医生 还有我的成就
Leave it to Popov.
让他去吧
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
Girl.
小妞
I need this cold.
帮我冰一冰
You sure know how to make an entrance.
你还真懂怎么亮相啊
I was thinking of wearing my neon orange jumpsuit,
我本来想穿那件荧光橙色的囚服的
but I thought it'd be too much.
后来想想太隆重了
Yeah, you can wear it tomorrow.
是啊 你可以明天穿
So, did you get any new prison tats?
有没有搞个监狱纹身啊
None that I want to show you.
反正不给你看
So, what do you want to do now?
现在想干嘛
Go to work.
回去工作
Okay.
好的
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表