Almost 49,000 hits already.
已经有4万9千次点击量了
It's going totally viral.
传播得超快的
Okay, how do you get it off of this thing?
怎么把这东西撤下来
I don't want people to see this.
我不想让人们看到这个
It's funny, ma.
多好玩啊 妈
Isn't that nice?
很不错嘛
Enjoying a video of your sweet daughter.
享受你宝贝女儿的视频
You saw it?
你也看了
Several times, along with everyone at headquarters.
看了几遍 跟总部的所有人一起
Let's see it again.
让我们再看一遍
Oh. It really gives me a chuckle.
真是让我忍♥不住笑
Someone's in a bad mood.
某人心情很不好
You trying -- you trying -- you trying --
你试着 你试着 你试着
I didn't touch you at all. I didn't touch you at all.
我根本没碰你 我根本没碰你
Oh, you must be very proud.
你一定非常骄傲
It's awesome. Get away.
太棒了 走开
She's gonna be famous, mom.
她会出名的 老妈
I'm gonna send her the link.
我要把链接发给她
Don't you do that.
不许这么干
You catch the garbage man stealing your stuff,
你抓到那个垃圾工偷你的东西
you whack him over the head.
你打了他的头
Maybe you didn't mean to hit him so hard.
也许你没想下手那么重
I don't like it in here.
我不喜欢这里
I'm only talking to the nice lady.
我只跟那位和蔼的女士说话
I got this.
交给我吧
It's okay, Leroy. I'm here.
没关系 勒罗伊 我在这儿
Why don't you just tell me what happened?
为什么不直接告诉我发生了什么呢
Not you. You took my gun.
不是你 你拿走了我的枪
The nice doctor lady.
那位和蔼的医生女士
I'm Dr. Maura Isles.
我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生
Can you tell me your name?
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Leroy. Leroy Grovner.
勒罗伊 勒罗伊·格罗福内尔
Hello, Mr. Grovner.
你好 格罗福内尔先生
Let's start with,
先跟他说
"No one likes it when someone steals your stuff."
"没有人喜欢自己的东西被人偷
I don't see the value in stating the obvious.
我不觉得说得那么直白有好处
But -- but it's -- it's my name, and you asked.
但那是我的名字 而且是你问的
Just say it.
你就说吧
I'm sure you felt frustrated when your belongings were taken.
我知道你丢了东西很生气
I thought I was going crazy at first.
刚开始我以为自己会疯掉
And I'm not crazy, you know.
但是我没疯 你知道的
My things, they were disappearing into thin air.
我的东西 它们就那么凭空消失了
But then I realized who it was -- them.
但之后我就意识到原因了 是他们
"Them"?
他们
They've been sniffing around, spying on me.
他们一直都在四处打探 暗中监视我
Ask him who.
问问他是谁
Who's been spying?
谁一直监视你
Them -- stealing and spying.
是他们 既偷东西又监视
Who's "them"? II had to put a stop...
他们是谁 我不得不阻止
Poor old guy, I wonder if he even knows.
可怜的老人 我怀疑他自己都说不清
So, the next time I heard them over me,
所以后来一次我听见他们的声音
I used the bug zapper.
我就用灭虫器
Got them good.
抓住了他们
Okay, ask him what he means by "got them."
问他什么是"抓住他们"
How did you get them?
你是怎么抓住他们的
Took them down.
把他们一举拿下
They were mad.
他们都疯了
They came looking for me because I had it.
他们都来找我因为我手上有它
You had what?
你有什么
They got -- they got daniel instead.
但他们反而抓住了丹尼尔
Okay. Ask him about the bug zapper.
好吧 问问他灭虫器的事
Is that the murder weapon?
那是凶器吗
Leroy, is that how daniel died?
勒罗伊 丹尼尔是怎么死的
You zapped him?
你击中他了吗
No, I -- I didn't kill him. He was my friend.
没有 我没杀他 他是我的朋友
He gave me good stuff from his -- from his garbage route.
他运垃圾的时候会拿点好东西给我
He even gave me a tx-78 sump pump.
他甚至给过我一个tx-78排水泵
You think Daniel was bringing stuff for the basement,
你认为是丹尼尔给地下室送了东西来
and then Leroy got confused and killed him? Yeah, maybe.
然后勒罗伊老糊涂了把他杀了吗 可能吧
I hate to speculate. We don't know what Daniel was doing there.
我讨厌乱猜 我们不知道丹尼尔当时在那儿干嘛
Hey, who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Are they here?
他们在这儿吗
They're here. No, Leroy. Nobody is here.
他们在这儿吧 没有 勒罗伊 没人在这儿
It's not gonna work. You can't have my things!
这行不通的 你不能拿我的东西
How does a frail 79-year-old with a hip fracture
一个79岁髋部骨折的孱弱老人
take out a guy Daniel's size?
怎么能拿下丹尼尔那样的大块头
Adrenaline? Fear?
肾上腺素作用 恐惧作用
No one's here but me.
除了我没人在这儿
That may be a killer ass, but it's not the murder weapon.
那屁♥股♥迷死个人 但那不是凶器
Glad the power's back on.
真高兴又来电了
She's not your type.
她不是你的菜
Oh, oh, that's my type.
哦 她是我的菜
In your dreams.
在梦里吧
Well, so she's your type?
那她是你的菜咯?
She's exactly my type.
她的的确确是我的菜
I mean, do you guys know what the murder weapon looks like?
你们知道凶器是什么样的吗
I'll have more information
从法医官拿到结果之后
once I hear back from the medical examiner,
才能知道更多信息
but look for anything that could be used as a club.
不过先找找可以当成棍棒的东西吧
Okay, yeah.
好的
I'm getting a lot of electric blankets and blenders.
我找到了好多电热毯和搅拌机
Me, too. I mean, I-I got a pogo stick, a dentist drill.
我也是 我找到了弹簧单高跷和牙钻
And...What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Oh, my gosh. That's an aebleskiver pan.
天哪 那是个丹麦煎饼锅
My grandma, she's Norwegian.
我的奶奶 她是挪威人
Uh, she makes them all the time.
她总喜欢做煎饼
They're, like, these cute little pancake balls.
就像是很可爱的小煎饼球
Yum. Introduce me to your grandmother.
美味佳肴啊 介绍我给你奶奶认识吧
Okay.
好啊
Uh, so, do we just bag it all, or...
那我们是把它装进袋子里还是
Um, well, uh...
这个嘛
He's pretty junior.
他才刚当上警探
I'm in homicide,
我一直在凶案组
So, let's bag everything near where the body was.
把尸体附近的东西统统装进袋子
Got it.
明白了
Whoa, sir. This is a crime scene.
先生 这是犯罪现场
Oh, no, it's okay. I live next door.
没关系 我住隔壁
No, it isn't okay. I need to ask you to leave now.
这可不行 我要求你现在离开
I, uh, brought you some lemonade.
我给你们带了点柠檬水
I thought you guys might be thirsty.
我觉得你们可能口渴了
No. We're not thirsty. Come on. Let's go.
不 我们不渴 快走吧
Yeah, well, why don't I -- I'll just leave it here?
好吧 要不 我把它搁在这儿
You can bring the pitcher back later.
你们等会儿再把水杯还我
The yellow house with the white picket fence.
黄色外墙带白色围栏的房♥子
No, you can't leave that here. Come on.
你不能把它留下 快走吧
Oh. Let's go.
快走吧
Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
Oh, listen, uh, Leroy, uh, borrowed a bunch of stuff
哦 对了 勒罗伊这几年借了一堆东西
over the years and never returned it,
从来没还回来
So if you happen to come across a metric wrench set
如果你们看到有刻度的扳手
or, uh, a pair of old hockey skates,
或者是一双旧冰球鞋的话
uh, I'd really like to get them back.
我真的很想拿回来
We'll keep an eye out. Yeah.
我们会注意的
Oh, yeah.
好的
He was struck at least twice,
他至少被击中了两次
and whatever instrument was used
不管用的是什么工具
left an odd pattern in the wound.
他的伤口很奇怪
Leroy had enough odd crap in his house
勒罗伊家里有一大堆奇怪的东西
to keep craigslist in business for the next 2,000 years.
在分类广♥告♥网站上够他卖♥♥2000年的
Can you narrow it down?
能缩小下凶器范围吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表