I wonder what that blue stuff is.
那个蓝色的物质是什么
Get csru in here and have them collect it.
让罪案调查组来取证
Get dna from vomit?
呕吐物里会有DNA吗
Not usually.
不一定
process it anyway.
还是要查一下
Erica.
艾瑞卡
Dad!
爸爸
Let me through! Let me through!
让我进去
Jennifer! That's my sister!
詹妮弗 那是我姐姐
Let her through!
让她进来
Oh, dad!
爸爸
I heard screaming!
我听到了尖叫
Oh, my god!
天啊
Do you want someone to take your baby?
需要有人照看你的孩子吗
It's Erica's baby.
这是艾瑞卡的孩子
It's okay, Liam. It's okay, baby.
没事了 利亚姆 没事了宝贝
Jennifer, she's gone.
詹妮弗 她死了
Erica's gone.
艾瑞卡已经死了
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Get the bullet out yet?
子弹取出来了吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Biting on a pencil.
叼着铅笔
Yes, I can see that. But why?
我能看出来 可是为什么
It activates the muscles used for smiling.
这可以活动微笑所用的肌肉
Well, those muscles are a little out of shape.
好吧 那些肌肉是有点儿变形了
I'm going to ignore you and attempt to improve my mood.
我打算无视你 试着改善我的脾气
Okay.
好吧
So... Biting pencils works?
那么 叼铅笔有效吗
Well, holding your teeth in this position
让牙齿保持这个姿势
engages the zygomaticus major and the risorius muscle.
可以锻炼颧大肌和笑肌
I can't understand you.
我听不懂
Some studies show that you can trick your brain
有些研究表明当你运动特定肌肉时
into thinking you're happy by moving certain muscles.
可以让大脑觉得你是快乐的
It's petty. Small-minded.
它太小气了 心胸狭窄
Should be enough to know that I saved someone's life.
应该知道我救了一条人命
Maura, if Mother Teresa gave her kidney
莫拉 如果特蕾莎修女把她的肾
to a half-sister she barely knew,
给了她几乎不认识的同母异父妹妹
even she would expect a call from her mother saying,
她也会希望她妈妈给她打电♥话♥
I don't know, "Thanks for the organ."
该怎么说 "谢谢你的器官"
I told Hope not to contact me,
我告诉霍普不要跟我联♥系♥
and I never want Cailin to know I'm her donor.
我也永远不想让凯琳知道我是她的捐献者
Great way to spend a Sunday.
真是过周日的好方式
All right, I'll talk to you later.
好吧 我一会儿再跟你说
News crews outside?
有记者在外面吗
It's a gang bang out there.
外面有千军万马
Sawing-type wound with jagged edges.
边缘参差不齐的锯齿状伤口
Two punctures.
两处刺伤
It was approximately 2.9 centimeters.
大约2.9厘米长
Maura, I'm pretty confident
莫拉 我很肯定
she didn't die from tetanus.
她不是死于破伤风
No, she did not, and you know how I know that?
她不是 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
Because you were there when she was shot?
因为她被枪杀时你也在场吗
'Cause this wound looks about five days old.
因为这伤口是五天前的
You think that's from barbed wire?
你认为那是带刺铁丝网造成的吗
Looks like that to me.
在我看来是这样
Okay, Maura, um... I don't want to rush you
好吧 莫拉 我不想催你
or tell you how to do your job,
或者教你怎么工作
but maybe you could dig out the bullet first
但也许你应该先把子弹取出来
so we could get started on ballistics?
这样我们就可以开始弹道检测了
I think there might be something trapped in the wound.
我觉得伤口里好像有些东西
Well, there's definitely a bullet trapped in the skull.
但头骨里肯定有颗子弹
It'd be good to look at that bullet.
如果能看看子弹再好不过
It sure would.
当然了
Excuse me a minute.
请等我一分钟
Oh, boy.
惨了
You think the old Maura's ever coming back?
你觉得以前的莫拉还会回来吗
Man, I hope so.
希望如此
Husband wasn't at the parade.
她丈夫没有参加游♥行♥
What do we know about him?
我们对他了解多少
He's a former environmental lawyer, like Erica was.
他曾是个环保方面的律师 和艾瑞卡一样
They were married for 10 years.
他们结婚十年了
Two kids.
有两个孩子
A six-year-old and the toddler
一个六岁 还有个刚学步的
we saw with the sister at the parade.
游♥行♥时和她妹妹在一起
The sister was her chief of staff.
她妹妹是她的幕僚长
Maybe a radical political organization,
也许是个激进政♥治♥组织
an opponent, a whack job.
一个对手 一次打击行动
It seems to me there's a lot easier ways
在我看来要杀死一个州议员
to kill a state senator.
有很多更容易的方法
No, I was thinking the same thing.
不 我还在想同一件事
Small staff, no bodyguards.
职员很少 没有保镖
What did she make, like 60k a year?
她能挣多少 一年六万块
$61,132.99.
61132.99美元
Okay, I came upstairs to tell you
好吧 我上来是为了告诉你
that the bullet fragmented when it hit the skull.
那颗子弹撞击头骨时碎掉了
How big are the pieces? Basically shavings.
碎片有多大 碎成渣了
Damn. We'll have a hell of a time tracing that.
擦 我们要花很久查找它们
Susie's running the body through X-Ray
苏茜正用X光检查尸体
to make sure I didn't miss any pieces.
以防我漏掉任何碎片
That's not cool.
这可不厚道
Okay, that's mean.
好吧 真卑鄙
Society is slow to change, even though 53% of women
社会改变得太慢了 尽管53%的女性
are the main breadwinners in their households.
是家庭的经济来源
How come I don't have one of those chicks in my household?
我家里怎么就没有这么个妞儿呢
Jane, um...
简
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, sure. I'll call you later.
当然 稍后我打给你
Or...Uh...
或者
Maura, have you seen the new break room?
莫拉 你看过新的休息室了吗
It's the old break room.
那就是以前的休息室
They just took all the old stuff --
他们只是把旧东西都搬走了
Thanks for taking the bullet out.
谢谢你把子弹取出来
You have your own refrigerator. Impressive.
你有自己的冰箱了 真不错
Okay, what did you want to talk to me about?
好吧 你想跟我说什么
Could you ever be married to a caretaker?
你会嫁给一个照看者吗
And this is a pressing question because...
这是个必须回答的问题因为...
Oh, I was just thinking about you and Casey.
我只是在想你和凯西
Well, stop.
好吧 打住
I haven't heard from that guy in three months.
我已经三个月没听到那家伙的消息了
Plus, I don't really think he's the househusband type.
而且我觉得他不是家庭主夫型的
Probably just fell in love with his nurse
也许只是跟他的护士
or physical therapist.
或者理疗师相爱了
Very common.
很正常
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Misery loves company.
同病相怜
Maura.
莫拉
I hate seeing you so sad,
我讨厌看着你难过
and whatever you're feeling,
不管你的感受是什么
it's okay to feel it, all right?
都没有关系 好吗
Just say it.
说吧
Okay.
好吧
I did want a fruit basket.
我确实想要个果篮
Yes.
就是这样
I did, and it should have had D'Anjou pears
我想要 而且里面应该有德安茹梨
And -- and -- and a nice Prosecco
还有 还有一瓶不错的普西哥酒
And Gourmet Chocolates and spa stuff.
还有美食家巧克力和水疗用品
So pick up the phone and tell her.
那就拿起电♥话♥告诉她
I can't.
我不能
Maura, okay, look.
莫拉 听着
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表