Similar bone structure.
具有相似的骨架
Okay, uh, we'll go out on a limb here.
那我们大胆猜一下
The woman with her --
和她在一起的妇女
so dangerous to make wild leaps --
可真够大胆的
is it her babysitter?
会是她的临时保姆吗
You're not going to make me say that it's her mother.
你不会是想让我说她其实是孩子的妈吧
I think she just did.
我觉得你刚刚就说了
Uh, there's something dried on her pants.
在她的裤子上有点干干的东西
Mm. I'll have Susie test it.
我会让苏茜化验一下
There's a receipt in her pocket.
她口袋里还有张收据
For what?
干嘛用的
I don't know. It's faded.
我不知道 都褪色了
Thermal paper doesn't use ink. Fades immediately.
热敏纸不能用墨水 很快就会褪色
I'll have the crime lab look at it.
我会让罪案实验室检查一下
Her shirt and her pants are both off-93 apparel.
她的T恤和裤子都是off-93牌的
That's a pretty common brand. I-I can track it, though.
这是相当常见的牌子 我能查到
Yeah, do that.
去查吧
Oh, a tattoo.
还有纹身啊
Oh, the tissue is inflamed.
表皮组织都红肿了
It was done within eight hours of her death.
是在她死亡前八小时内弄的
It's homemade. Whoever did it used a ballpoint pen.
自♥制♥的 用圆珠笔弄的
Maybe she just got out of prison
也有可能是她刚从监狱里出来
or it's a gang tattoo.
或者这是个帮派纹身
Want me to track it through the gang tattoo database?
要我查查帮派纹身数据库吗
Considering it's the only tattoo database we've have,
考虑到这是我们唯一的纹身数据库
Yes, please.
请你查一查
I live to float.
我就是个打酱油的
I'll scan her prints,
我扫描下她的指纹
but I'm not optimistic unless she was arrested.
但我觉得不会有希望 除非她被捕过
Even if she was a gang-banger, she has a mother.
即便她是个帮派成员 她也有妈妈
I think this is our victim. How old does she look to you?
我觉得这就是受害者 你认为她有多大
Seven, maybe?
大概7岁吗
Did you run her prints?
你查过她的指纹了吗
No hits.
没有匹配的
I'll get an x-ray of her skull from dr. Isles
我会从艾尔斯医生那拿她的颅骨X光片
and use this photo and do a computer age progression.
然后用这张照片通过电脑做一下年龄预见
I ran a check on the sexual offenders
我查了下住在
that live near the church -- there's a half a dozen of them.
教堂周围的性罪犯 有半打啊
I don't think we're looking for a sexual offender.
我不认为我们要找的是个性罪犯
She wasn't raped.
她没有被强♥奸♥过
Is this everybody with keys to the church?
这些都是有教堂钥匙的人吗
Or access to them, yeah.
或者是能拿到钥匙的人
Any of these guys have a record?
他们中有人有犯罪记录吗
I'll call the vatican
我想联♥系♥下罗马教廷
and see what father Crowley's been up to.
查查克劳利神父在干些什么
He's a good suspect.
他确实是个嫌疑人
He hates everybody, especially Tommy.
他恨所有人 特别是汤米
How was the christening?
洗礼仪式怎么样了
Oh, think of your worst family holiday,
想一想你最糟糕的家庭聚会
and multiply by ten. Oh, I'm sorry, Jane.
然后糟糕程度再乘以10 抱歉 简
Well, Sal Perez did five years for a string of b&e's.
赛尔·佩雷斯曾因非法入侵服刑5年
Maybe our victim caught him stealing something from the church?
也许死者抓住他正在教堂里偷东西
Yeah, check and see if anything's missing.
检查下有没有东西丢失
Oh, Frankie came by. No hits on that tattoo.
弗兰基来过了 纹身上没有线索
He seems to be taking the new assignment pretty well.
看来他很胜任新工作
You think this budget-cut story is accurate?
你觉得这个预算削减的报道确切吗
I heard it could happen.
听说会发生
Yeah, but they're not gonna make cuts in homicide, are they?
但凶案组不会消减 是吧
I don't count on anything.
我什么都不指望
Mayor White laid off 250 cops in the '80s.
80年代怀特市长解雇了250名警♥察♥
I was out for a year.
我离职了一年
You were a shorty Pasquale pizza boy?
你是帕斯夸里披萨店的外送小弟吗
I had to pay the rent.
我要付房♥租
I keep this to remind myself to be grateful.
我带着这个提醒我要心存感激
All right, Maura's got something.
莫拉发现了线索
Evidence of two spiral fractures --
两处螺旋形骨折
right radius and left ulna.
右桡骨和左尺骨
So, two people held her down and broke both her arms.
所以 两个人放倒她并弄伤了她的双臂
That's one possible scenario.
确实是个可能性
The fractures are small.
骨裂很小
It happened within 24 hours of her death.
出现在她死亡前24小时内
That's not enough, Maura.
这还不够 莫拉
I need to know when she died.
我要知道她的死亡时间
Ag-lime made that impossible.
农用石灰让我无法确定
Jane, if I can't narrow down the time of death,
简 如果我不能缩小死亡时间范围
you certainly can't.
你肯定也不能
Strawbridge, Strawberry...
斯托布里奇 草莓
Are you doing what I think you're doing?
你是不是在做我觉得你在做的事
How did you know I'm looking at porn?
你怎么知道我在看A片
No, wait,
不 等下
I logged in as you, so Dr. Isles is looking at porn.
我登录你的号♥所以艾尔斯医生在看A片
Oh. What?! Move over.
什么 让开
Oh, I guess it's all right to be looking up Stuart.
好吧 搜一下斯图尔特没关系
He's a home wrecker. Look.
他是第三者 瞧
"A rocking farewell to Strawberry.
告别草莓
Don't forget all the little people
当你前往阿比林的
as you head to the big time
大盒子商店总部时
at big box's headquarters in Abilene"?
不要忘记那些小人物
"My new family."
我的新家庭
He's taking T.J. to Abilene.
他要带TJ去阿比林
It'll be okay, ma.
没事的 妈
Yeah, Strawberry's a stable guy.
草莓是个可靠的人
He seems nice. He's got a job.
他看起来很和善 有份工作
T.J. could do worse.
TJ本可有个更差的爸爸
Tommy couldn't even fill out his papers, Jane.
汤米连文件都不会填 简
Yeah, but he loves T.J., frankie. And so do we.
是的 但他爱TJ 我们也是
There's only one thing we can do.
我们只能做一件事
Please don't suggest kidnapping to two cops.
求你不要让两个警♥察♥去实施绑♥架♥
We need to get Tommy and Lydia back together.
我们要让汤米和莉迪亚重新在一起
Okay, but they never were "Together."
好的 但他们从来就没有在一起过
Tommy had a one-night stand and then introduced Lydia --
汤米有了一♥夜♥情♥然后把莉迪亚
I don't care.
我不管
I will do whatever I have to do to get my grandbaby back,
我会尽我所能抢回孙子
especially since neither one of you are making any.
特别是由于你们俩没一个能让我抱孙子
Ma!
妈
Ma.
妈
I know Tommy likes Lydia.
我知道汤米喜欢莉迪亚
What, did he tell you that?
他告诉你的吗
Didn't have to. She likes him, too.
不用他说 她也喜欢他
That's why they act like
所以当他们在一起时
7th-graders when they're around each other.
表现的像个初中生
Are you sure that's not a brain problem?
你确定不是脑子有问题
Jane. What?
简 怎么了
Well, what if we got the two of them together --
我们让他们俩在一起怎么样
I mean, in the same place.
我的意思是 让他俩独处一室
Well, so, what, we're in "The parent trap" now?
所以我们是在拍天生一对吗
Oh, that's a great idea.
真是个好主意
What -- what are you doing?
你 你在干嘛
Frankie.
弗兰基
Hey, Lydia. It's Frankie. Jane asked me to call you.
莉迪亚 我是弗兰基 简让我打给你
No. Uh-huh.
不
Well, she feels really bad
她很难过
that she wasn't able to give T.J. his present.
没能给TJ一个礼物
Present? No, I didn't get him one yet!
礼物 不 我还没准备
No, she's gonna be stuck at work all day today, so...
不 她一整天都很忙
it would really mean a lot if you could come by.
如果你能过来就太好了
Great!
太好了
Yeah, bye.
再见
What the hell? Where am I gonna get a present?
搞什么 我去哪儿弄礼物
Just get Lydia to your apartment,
带莉迪亚去你家
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表