He swore that he would never hurt women and children,
他发誓说他绝不会伤害女人和孩子
So that -- it must have been an accident.
所以这个 肯定是个意外
No, it wasn't an accident.
不是意外
There are no more accidents, Hope.
不会再有什么意外了 霍普
You made a bargain with the devil, and it has come due.
你和魔鬼做的交易 现在该结束了
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're going to testify against him.
你要去指证他
I am beyond impressed that you caught
你们能接住我这辈子传出的
the wildest Hail Mary pass that I ever had to throw.
最有力一击 可真让我震惊
Thank you both.
谢谢你们
Well, it's not over yet.
事情还没结束呢
Hope Martin still has to testify.
霍普·马丁还要去作证
What if she doesn't?
如果她不肯呢
Well, that's why I sent two cops to escort her.
所以我找了两个警♥察♥去护送她
She'll be here.
她会来的
I'll talk to the judge.
我去找法官
We'll get in front of the grand jury,
先去过大陪审团那关
and we'll have two murder indictments by lunch.
然后两项谋杀的起诉应该在中午就能弄好
I think you better wish me luck this time.
这次你该祝我好运了
Don't screw it up, counselor.
别搞砸了 律师
You okay?
你还好吗
You know when I said she should've picked
之前我说37年前她应该
someone else to sleep with 37 years ago?
和另一个人上♥床♥吗
yeah.
嗯
Maybe Paddy should've picked somebody else.
或许是帕迪应该选另一个人
Well, she said she'd testify against him, right?
她说了会指证他的 不是吗
Yes.
对
Well, maybe, you know, in her own way,
也许她现在是在用自己的方式
she's trying to make amends.
来补偿以往的过失呢
Here we go.
好了
Now go get 'em.
去钉死他
How you doing, Jenkins? You got a lot of evidence today.
詹金斯 今天怎样 我们有很多证据
Got a gun case on the third floor.
在三楼找到了一个枪盒
Good luck with that, okay? Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Cavanaugh should be here.
卡瓦诺夫应该在这儿的
Lieutenant Cavanaugh? He's already upstairs.
卡瓦诺夫队长吗 他在楼上
He's what?
他什么
Jane, he's not gonna strangle Paddy in the court house.
简 他不会在法♥院♥里勒死帕迪的
He can't get his weapon through security.
他带着武器混不过安检
Yes, he can.
他可以
Look at me, you son of a bitch.
看着我 你这人♥渣♥
Blowin' your head off would be too good.
一枪打爆你的头真是便宜你了
I'm gonna kill you slowly.
我要把你慢慢折磨死
It wasn't personal, Sean. It was just business.
肖恩 那不是针对你的 只是生意需要
Business?
生意
You killed my wife and my baby son
你杀害我妻儿
so you could get your cocaine cheaper?!
就为了能以低价买♥♥入可♥卡♥因♥
How do you stand there and think you deserve another breath?
你怎么能站在这里 认为你还有资格活下去
Sean, don't! Lieutenant, please don't do this.
肖恩 不要 队长 别这么做
Don't. I want to talk to my father.
别阻止我 我想跟我父亲谈几句
Don't come any closer, Dr. Isles. He's a dead man.
别过来 艾尔斯医生 他死定了
All right, but before you kill him,
行 但在你动手之前
I just want him to know something.
我只是想让他知道些事
She's here, Paddy -- Hope.
她在这里 帕迪 霍普
Hope is here?
霍普在这里
She was about to testify to the grand jury.
她要在大陪审团面前指证你
That'll never happen.
不可能
Now it won't because the lieutenant is gonna save us all
你死了她当然不用指证你 如果队长开枪
a lot of anguish,
能省很多事
but it must feel terrible
但听到你一生的挚爱
to hear that the love of your life
要帮我们把你送进死囚牢
was about to help us put you on death row.
肯定很难受吧
She wouldn't. Oh, but she would.
她不会 她会的
All these years, you've stayed alive for two things --
这些年来 你就为了两样事而活
power and Hope.
权力和霍普
Seems fitting you'd go out like this.
你就这么走出去也挺合衬的
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Hope would never do that.
霍普永远不会这么对我
I've got a better way for you to experience hell.
我有另一种方法让你体验地狱的滋味
You're gonna stay alive,
你好好活着
but without her.
但失去了她
Come on, Sean.
好了 肖恩
Give me minute, Vince.
让我自己呆一会 文斯
You know, I never thought I'd say this,
我没想过自己会这么说
but these sweet-potato fries are growing on me.
但我真是越来越喜欢甘薯薯条了
Try them with a fresh mint.
配着薄荷叶一起吃
Don't push your luck.
别借着好运得寸进尺了
Speaking of luck-pushing,
说起运气
he totally could have pulled that trigger.
他当时真的可以扣动扳机
No, he wasn't going to.
他不会那样做的
You don't know that.
你可不知道
Yes, I do.
我知道
Oh, really? Oh, okay, show me that study.
真的吗 给我看研究
Cite statistics with your double-blind control group.
双盲对照组得出的统计资料
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Looking up the peer-reviewed studies
看着关于男洗手间发生暴♥力♥行为的
on violence in men's rooms.
同行评议研究
You're so full of crap.
说的什么乱七八糟
You're shoe shopping, m-- stop eating my fries.
你在买♥♥鞋 别抢我的薯条了
Give me my tablet. No.
把平板还我 没门
Order dessert, and I'll think about it.
请吃甜品 我就考虑一下
Mmm, these are really good with the fresh mint.
配着薄荷叶一起吃真美味
Enough with the plants already.
别再说植物了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表