Yeah, I-I don't eat... that.
不 我不吃那个
All right, well, since you're here,
好吧 既然你来了
can we talk about your lawsuit?
我们能谈谈你的案子吗
No. We can't. It's my life, Jane.
不行 这是我的生活 简
I know it's your l...
我知道那是你的生...
What about T.J.? What about him?
但TJ怎么办 他怎么了
Look, Mark says he can get me the money now.
马克说他现在就能让我拿到钱
Frost's guy says it's gonna be at least another year.
弗罗斯特的律师说最少得再等一年
I need it now.
我现在需要钱
I think it's shortsighted and stupid.
我觉得那是目光短浅的愚蠢表现
You can't see me as anything
你就只会把我当成
other than a stupid screw-up, can you?
一事无成的废物 对吗
What? Tommy, come on!
什么 汤米 拜托
Tommy! Tommy, stay and have some tea.
汤米 汤米 留下喝杯茶吧
No, I just came by to drop off the cans and bottles for ma.
不了 我就是来给妈送瓶子的
W-why are you bringing garbage to ma?
为什么你要给妈送垃圾
Because she needs my help,
因为她需要我的帮助
and she doesn't see me as a screw-up. That's why.
而且她不把我当成废物 这就是原因
I really shouldn't be that hard on him.
我真不该对他那么苛刻
He has such a big heart.
他真是个热心肠
And you aren't listening. You're going through your mail.
你根本就没听 你在看你的信
Oh. Um, I just like sorting and organizing.
我就是喜欢分类和整理
I know.
我知道
What?
怎么了
It's from the I.R.S. I think it's an audit.
国税局寄来的 好像是审计单
What are you worried about?
你急什么
You break out into hives if you lie.
你一说谎就会长疹子
I mean, if you cheat on your taxes,
你要是逃税
you're probably gonna get leprosy.
就该得麻风病了吧
It's not for me. It's for your mother.
不是给我的 给你♥妈♥的♥
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Mail tampering is a crime.
私拆他人信件是犯罪
Oh, my God.
天啊
She owes $27,000 in back taxes.
她要补缴27000美元的税
What? How is that possible?
什么 怎么可能
She doesn't even make that in a year.
她一年都赚不了那么多
My father.
是我爸
He probably cheated on their taxes.
他很可能逃税了
No wonder she's been trying to make extra money.
难怪她一直想赚外块
Tommy probably knows.
汤米也许知道
That's why he's recycling bottles and cans for her.
所以他才帮她收集瓶瓶罐罐
Well, why does she tell Tommy and not me and Frankie?
她为什么告诉汤米 不告诉我和弗兰基
What? What is that face? What?
怎么了 那是什么表情 怎样
Tommy doesn't judge.
汤米不会说三道四
So, while you two were with the hot law clerk,
你们俩跟辣妹书♥记♥员聊天的时候
we were going through 4 million hours of security footage.
我们看了四百万个小时的监控录像
Frankie, cue up the show.
弗兰基 把画面调出来
We found Dr. Simmons, a.k.a. Dr. Oxycontin,
我们发现了西蒙斯医生 人称奥施康定医生
coming and going.
的行踪
Well, that's him and his attorney
他和他的律师
entering the courthouse yesterday at 9:05 A.M.
昨天上午九点零五分进入法♥院♥
And...
然后
that's Dr. Simmons and the same attorney
西蒙斯医生和同一位律师
leaving at 5:02 P.M.
下午五点零二分离开
Right after their motion for a new judge was denied.
就在他们要求法官回避的申请被拒绝之后
Yep.
对
And judge Harper was ambushed in the stairwell around 5:30,
哈珀法官五点半左右在楼梯间被袭击
so the doctor didn't do it,
所以不是医生干的
unless he paid someone to do it for him.
除非他是买♥♥凶杀人
Maybe we run a list of everyone at the courthouse
我们可以把出入法♥院♥的人
against anyone with ties to the Two-six Gang
与西蒙斯医生的买♥♥家二六帮
that Dr. Simmons was selling to.
有联♥系♥的人作对比
That's who he'd hire, right?
有交集的就是他雇的人 对吧
Makes sense.
有道理
I'll be right there.
我一会儿去
What do you want to do about ma?
妈的事你准备怎么办
Nothing. Maura's right.
什么也不做 莫拉说得对
We do judge.
我们确实会说三道四
And ma doesn't want us to know.
妈不想让咱们知道
You shouldn't have opened up her mail.
你不该看她的信件
I wanted to help, Frankie.
我想帮她 弗兰基
She doesn't want our help.
她不需要咱们的帮助
It just makes me so sad.
真让我心寒
Me, too, Janie.
我也是 简
Not a single Two-six Gang member or known associate
昨天没有一个二六帮成员和与之
was in that courthouse yesterday.
有联♥系♥的人在庭审现场
A gang-free day?
帮派休息日吗
Two-six, anyway. I checked.
反正二六帮没有 我查过了
Where's Jane?
简去哪了
She and Frankie went to grab coffee.
她和弗兰基去买♥♥咖啡了
What's up? We have a cause of death.
什么情况 查明死因了
Judge Harper died of methylphenidate overdose.
哈珀法官死于哌醋甲酯过量
Translation? She had toxic levels of Ritalin in her system.
请翻译 她体内有致毒剂量的利他林
Who the hell kills someone with Ritalin?
谁他妈会用利他林杀人
No one, apparently.
没人会用
I ran it against all solved and unsolved homicides... nothing.
我查过所有已破和未破的凶杀案 没人用过
Well, it's a common enough drug.
这是再常见不过的药了
It's used to treat ADHD.
用于治疗注意力不集中症
Yeah, the drug unit is always busting college kids who abuse it.
缉毒队总能抓到滥用利他林的大学生们
Helps them stay up and study.
有助于熬夜学习
Maybe it's one of the kids on the mock-trial team.
也许是参加模拟法庭的哪个孩子
That's what I've been thinking.
我也这么想
I'm trying to get into the mock-trial website, but damn.
我试着进入模拟法庭网站 不过
These kids are smart these days.
这帮小孩最近变聪明了
Come on.
快
Let me in.
让我进去
But wouldn't that smart teenager realize
但既然那孩子那么聪明
that we'd eventually trace the drug?
他就想不到我们最终能查到药物的来历吗
Plenty of M.E.'S wouldn't have caught that.
大多数法医可想不到这一层
You said mock trial was competitive?
你说过模拟法庭竞争性很强
One kid I knew put his fist through a wall
有个我认识的孩子听说自己是替补
when he got cast as an understudy,
差点把墙击穿
tried to put his fist through my face
在知道是我占了他的位置后
when he heard I got his role.
差点把我的脸击穿
Yeah! What?
太好了 怎么了
I just beat an 128-bit encryption.
我刚破译了128比特的数据密♥码♥
Mockyouradvisors. Com?
学习导师网站[mock还有嘲笑之意]
Wow, look at all these complaints about Judge Harper.
瞧瞧这些对哈珀法官的投诉
Frost, scroll down.
弗罗斯特 向下
Look at the quote from "Max"...
看这条麦克斯的评论
"I'm sick of Ashley and her tiger mom.
我真受够了阿什莉和她的母老虎妈妈
"I say we give Judge Harper this sentence...
我建议给哈珀法官如下判决
death by lethal injection."
注射处死
I hope writing death threats was worth it, Max.
但愿你写的死亡威胁物有所值 麦克斯
You're all are being very literal,
你们都太小题大做了
and you have no right to search my locker. We don't?
而且你们无权翻我的柜子 无权吗
The Supreme Court decided the need to maintain order
在新泽西州诉TLO[人名]案件中
outweighs the privacy interests in students
最高法♥院♥裁定只有在掌握确凿无疑的证据后
in New Jersey vs. T.L.O.,
维持治安的需要才高于
if, and only if, you have articulable facts.
对学生隐私权的维护
You want "articulable facts"?
想要确凿证据吗
I think he does, Detective Frost.
他想 弗罗斯特警探
The comments you made constitute threats
你言论的威胁性足以支持
sufficient to justify the search.
我们的搜查的合法性
The Supreme Court also stated
最高法♥院♥还说过
that if the manner in which the search is conducted
如果搜查行为
is reasonably related to the objective, it's allowed.
与目标合理联♥系♥ 可被允许
Wrong. I don't see a warrant, and I'm not giving consent.
错 我没看到搜查令 我也没同意
Oh, that's okay.
没事
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表