is the scratch with the needle on her hand.
是针头在她手上的划痕
She reacted too late, after she'd been injected.
她反应得太晚了 那时她已经被扎针了
Where are we on those security cameras?
监控录像有什么发现
The whole building's covered except the stairwells.
整栋楼除了楼梯间都有摄像头
All right. Go through it all.
好吧 都看一遍
We need an exact list of every
我们需要一份今天在法♥院♥的人的
person that was in the courthouse today. I'll help you.
准确名单 我会帮你弄到的
Thanks, Frankie.
谢了 弗兰基
Jane, did you hear what Tommy did?
简 你听说汤米的事儿了吗
Does it involve a shark? Yeah.
关于大鲨鱼的那事儿 对
What an idiot.
真是个傻瓜
Frost, maybe you can talk to him.
弗罗斯特 你跟他谈谈吧
I tried. He called me after he saw "Mark the shark's" ad.
我试了 他看到鲨鱼马克的广♥告♥就打给我了
If he'd just chill, he'd eventually get six figures,
如果他耐心一点儿 最终能拿到六位数呢
at least that's what my guy says.
至少我的律师是这么说的
Sounds about right for having to be trapped
对于被困在坍塌的大楼里八小时的人来说
inside a collapsed building for eight hours.
听上去很合理
You guys could have died.
你们当时很可能就没命了
I still have residual pain in my wrist.
我的手腕现在还疼呢
And Tommy had a head injury. Yeah.
而且汤米头部受了伤 对
That's, uh, Judge Harper's law clerk.
那是哈珀法官的书♥记♥员
I had her come in.
我让她来的
I see why. She's hot.
我明白 是个辣妹
It's part of the investigation.
是查案需要
And she's too smart for you, anyway.
反正她对你来说太聪明了
You have me confused with my brother.
你把我和我弟弟搞混了
Let me do the interview with you.
让我和你一起去问话吧
No. You heard Jane.
不行 你听到简说什么了
I want you to go through all the security footage
你得把法♥院♥所有的监控录像
from the courthouse,
过一遍
make a list of all the people that entered and exited.
把所有进出的人都列出来
Check the court dockets, too.
还有 查一下法庭备忘录
Come on, Frost.
走吧 弗罗斯特
I'm gonna try to find where the doctor was
我得去查查哈珀法官遇害的时候
when Judge Harper was being attacked.
那个医生在哪儿
We noticed she had an S.O.J. Motion on her docket.
我们注意到她的备忘录里有法官回避的申请
Did she pass on the legal sufficiency,
她是依据法律充分性予以驳回呢
or did she assign the recusal to another judge?
还是把回避申请交给其他法官处理了
How do you know all that? Are you a lawyer?
你怎么懂的 你是律师吗
No, but he played one in high school.
不是 但他上高中的时候扮演过律师
Oh, you did mock trial.
你参加过模拟法庭
Me, too.
我也是
Judge Harper didn't recuse herself,
哈珀法官没有回避
so the doctor had to go before another judge
所以那个医生只好去找其他法官
for a final ruling.
做最终裁决
That motion was denied late this afternoon. Like I said,
今天下午申请被驳回了 如我所说
killing Judge Harper's a way to get your case reassigned.
杀了哈珀法官就能让案件重新分配了
I can't believe anyone would want to kill her.
我不相信会有人想杀她
That doctor was the exception.
除了那个医生之外
There were plenty of defendants
有很多被告
that wanted to be assigned to her courtroom.
都希望得到她的审判
Why is that? She believed in rehabilitation
为什么 她相信人能改过自新
and tried to assign defendants to prison programs
所有尽量把被告判去
that could help them turn their lives around.
能让他们改过自新的监狱
Any attorneys or defendants on her other cases
有她审理过的其他案件的律师或被告
that were squawking about her? Just the routine stuff.
对她有意见吗 都是小事
Any grievances filed against her?
有人投诉过她吗
You'd have to check with the CJC.
你得去和CJC核实
Commission on Judicial Conduct.
司法行为委员会
Thank you, counselor.
谢谢你 法律顾问
When's the last time you saw Judge Harper?
你最后一次看见哈珀法官是什么时候
Right before 5:30.
就在五点半之前
She ran back into her office
她跑回办公室
to grab something she'd forgotten. What was it?
拿她忘记的东西 是什么
I didn't ask.
我没问
She was rushing to get back to her daughter's competition.
她急着赶回去看她女儿的比赛
When did you leave the courthouse? Around 5:30.
你什么时候离开法♥院♥的 大概五点半
Oh, come on. I loved my boss.
拜托 我喜欢我的老板
She was one of the few judges that made it possible
她是提升女性在法律界地位的
for women to advance in law.
少数法官之一
Did Judge Harper ever take the stairs?
哈珀法官平时走楼梯吗
Always. She was a fitness nut.
一直走 她是健身狂
Any health problems you know of?
你知道她有什么健康问题吗
Being a judge is stressful.
当法官压力很大
Sometimes she'd complain of dizziness, fatigue.
有时候她会说头晕 疲劳
A few times, she...
有些时候 她
Tell us what you know, Ms. Barlow.
不要隐瞒 巴罗小姐
This is how you can help her.
这样你才能帮她
A few times, it...
有些时候
Seemed like she was slurring her speech.
她说话有点儿含糊
Like she'd been drinking?
就像喝了酒一样
Yes.
对
So you dissected the judge's liver.
你解剖了那个法官的肝脏
You're sure she wasn't a drinker?
你确定她不酗酒吗
Uh, yes. Her liver was near perfect.
对 她的肝堪称完美
No sign of alcohol abuse.
没有酗酒的痕迹
You ordered the Satan special?
你订的是黑暗料理吗
"Seitan." It's a wheat protein used as a meat substitute.
素肉 是用谷物蛋白代替肉类
Okay, I get it. It's... it's theme night.
好吧 我懂了 今晚是主题之夜
What?
什么
We're investigating a mock trial.
我们在调查模拟法庭案件
You ordered mock meat.
所以你订了模拟肉食
It is very nutritious.
它很有营养
They dissolve the starch to an insoluble gluten
他们把淀粉分解成不能溶解的面筋
and then cook this elastic mass.
然后做成这么一大坨
Can't wait to dig in.
真是等不及要开动了呢
Oh, uh, the extended panel results came back.
对了 扩展毒素测试结果出来了
What? Why didn't you tell me? 'Cause you were busy
啥 你怎么不告诉我 因为你忙着
accusing me of ordering you food from the underworld.
控诉我让你吃黑暗料理啊
I love seitan. Okay, tell me.
我喜欢素肉 好吧 快告诉我
She tested positive for the presence of amphetamines.
她的安♥非♥他♥命♥测试结果呈阳性
Judge Harper? Yeah. It could be a falsepositive.
哈珀法官 对 可能是假阳性
Many drugs share similar metabolites,
很多药物都有相似的代谢物
but I will have to test every one with a similar chemical makeup.
但我得检验每种可能产生这种结果的药物
Again with the testing.
又得测试
You know, you could be
你可能是我认识的
one of the most impatient human beings I know.
最没有耐心的人之一
But you're not sure? Maybe you should test it.
但你不确定 也许你应该测试一下
You're wrecking my appetite. No!
你坏了我的胃口 没有
Maybe that's the insoluble gluten mass
也许是你订的不可溶解的
that you ordered?
面筋块儿影响了你的食欲
Got your mail.
帮你把信拿来了
Oh, thanks, Tommy.
谢了 汤米
Do you mind putting it on the desk?
你能把它们放在桌子上吗
What's in the bag?
袋子里是什么
Oh, cans and bottles for recycling.
回收的瓶瓶罐罐
Garbage bags are breeding grounds
垃圾袋是各种细菌和真菌病原体
for bacterial and fungal pathogens,
滋生的温床
including salmonella, E. Coli 0157,
包括沙门氏菌 大肠杆菌
shigella dysentery, legionella,
志贺氏痢疾菌 军团杆菌
listeria monocytogenes...
单核细胞增生李斯特菌
She's not gonna stop talking unless you take outside.
你要是不把它拿出去 她是不会停的
Aeromonas hydrophila... Well, I never got sick.
嗜水气单胞菌 可我没生过病啊
There's 20 bucks worth of cans and bottles in there.
这里的瓶瓶罐罐值20块钱呢
Look at her. Her head's about to explode.
看看她 她的脑袋都快爆♥炸♥了
Staphylococci aureus.
金黄色葡萄球菌
Look, maura. See?
看 莫拉 看见了吗
Cool, Jane. Is ma back yet?
干得漂亮 简 妈回来了吗
No. Cavanaugh took her out to dinner.
没有 卡瓦诺夫带她吃晚餐去了
Tommy, would you like some food?
汤米 你要吃点儿东西吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表