Salud.
干杯
I still think you're wrong about Cindy Sherman.
我还是觉得你对辛迪·舍曼的看法是错的
Okay, okay, I'll give you Cindy
好 好 我给你讲辛迪
If you give me Sandy Skoglund.
你就跟我讲桑迪·斯各格兰德
deal.
成交
I find it so hard to believe
难以置信
that you know so much about female artists.
你对女性艺术家了解的这么多
The female that I'd --
我更想
I'd really like to know more about is you.
了解的女人是你
Taxi.
出租车
Oh, no, no. There's no way I'm letting you take a cab.
不 不 我绝不能让你打车回去
Come on. I'm just parked around the corner.
走吧 我的车停在转角那里
Come on.
走吧
I don't trust valets.
我不信任代客泊车员
I don't.
不信任
Come on.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Maura!
莫拉
Hey, Maura!
莫拉
Where's maura? We've got a homicide.
莫拉在哪儿 有凶案
She's not answering her phone. I have her car.
她不接电♥话♥ 她的车在我这里
What's happening? Oh, she got home late
出什么事了 哦 她昨天回来很晚
Aound 5 a.m.
大概凌晨5点
Are you working on this case?
你们在查这个案子吗
So grisly.
真可怕
They found bones at the new mall site.
新购物广场发现了人的骨头
Too bad. I wanted to shop there.
可惜 本想去那里购物的
Check this out.
看看这个
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Maura and I have been watching self-defense videos.
我和莫拉最近在看自我防御的视频
Ooh, I feel so empowered!
我感觉充满了力量
I can see why.
我明白了
You're so good at it.
你很擅长
Maybe she went to get some coffee.
或许她去喝咖啡了
Maura.
莫拉
Hello?
喂
Hey, Maura. Did I wake you?
莫拉 我吵醒你了吗
Uh... Well, let me see.
好吧 让我看看
I'm talking to you on the phone.
我正跟你打电♥话♥呢
Yeah.
对啊
What happened last night?
昨晚发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, but my head is killing me.
我不知道 但我的头好痛
That's it?
就是这样
What -- there's no scientific explanation
对普通的宿醉就没有
for the common hangover?
科学解释吗
No lobes? No craniums?
没有耳垂 没有头盖骨
No dehydration? What, nothing?
没有脱水 什么都没有
Ma, can you get her a cup of coffee?
妈 你能给她倒杯咖啡吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
That is ugly.
真难看
Oh, come on. He's not even bleeding.
拜托 他都没留血
I meant the car.
我是说那车
There are those that consider
有人认为
the Chevrolet Citation a classic.
雪佛兰嘉奖是款经典车型
Yeah, a classic mistake.
对 一个经典的错误
It's one of the 50 worst cars ever made.
它是史上最次的五十款车之一
Which means you owned one.
这意味着你有一辆
Yeah. So?
对 所以呢
That car required more maintenance
那车比我的任何一个老婆
than any of my wives.
都更需要保养
Dr. Isles is wearing what she had on
艾尔斯医生还穿着她昨晚
when she left last night.
离开时穿的衣服
You can wear the same thing
你也可以穿着同样的衣服
if it's to the walk of shame.
如果是走在耻辱之路上
Hey, watch yourself.
嘿 矜持一点儿
All right, what have we got?
好吧 什么情况
Adult male, mid to late 30s.
成年男性 35到40岁
Meter maid found him around 7:00 A.M.
女交♥警♥早上七点发现了他
Keys are still in the ignition.
钥匙还插在引擎上
No drag marks outside the vehicle.
车外没有拖曳的痕迹
Oh, so, he was killed inside the car.
所以他是在车里被杀死的
It looks like he was punched in the throat.
看起来他是被击打了喉部
Maura, what do you think?
莫拉 你怎么看
Uh, is it bright out here?
这里很亮吗
Uh, did you guys get an I.D.?
你们找到身份证件了吗
Not yet. No.
还没有 没有
I ran the plates.
我查了一下车牌
Car's registered to a Dorothy Macallister, deceased.
车主叫桃乐茜·马力特 已故
Her son sold the car for cash last week
她儿子上周把车卖♥♥了
and didn't get a name.
没有买♥♥主的名字
Open bar at the charity event last night?
昨晚在慈善会的酒吧喝多了
I have no idea.
我不知道啊
Body's not in full rigor.
尸体还没有完全僵硬
Time of death within the last eight hours.
死亡时间不超过八小时
Maura, what is it?
莫拉 怎么了
There's a lot of bruising right there.
那儿有很多擦伤
Oh, is that the guy from last night?
这是昨晚的那个家伙吗
Yeah.
对
When's the last time you saw him?
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
Jane...
简
Maura, what is your I.D. Badge doing in the victim's car?
莫拉 你的证件怎么会在受害人的车里
I don't know.
我不知道
How do we keep this from becoming
我们怎么才能避免
a media feeding frenzy?
这件事成为媒体的热点
Paddy Doyle's trial is next week.
帕迪·多伊尔的审讯就在下周
If I didn't know Dr. Isles, I'd rush to judgment.
如果我不了解艾尔斯医生 我也会急于下结论
"Mob boss's daughter kills her date."
黑帮老大的千金杀了约会对象
But we know Dr. Isles didn't do it,
但我们知道不是艾尔斯医生干的
so maybe someone set her up.
所以也许有人陷害她
It wouldn't be that hard to steal her I.D. Card,
偷了她的证件放进他车里
put it in his car.
应该并不困难
Okay, here's what I need to know.
好吧 我需要知道的是
Does she have an alibi?
她有不在场证明吗
She can't account for her whereabouts
她不记得自己在凌晨一点到五点间
1:00 to 5:00 a.M.
在哪里
But what about witnesses?
那目击者呢
Did anyone see them together?
有人看到他们在一起吗
Yeah, I saw them together,
有 我看到他们在一起
And so did everybody at that benefit.
还有慈善晚宴上的所有人
We've held off talking to them.
我们没有跟他们谈
Why's that?
为什么
Because it's Dr. Isles, Sean.
因为这是艾尔斯医生 肖恩
What's she say happened?
她说发生了什么
She can't remember anything.
她什么都记不起来
Okay. This is as bad as it gets.
好吧 真是不能更糟了
We've got to bring her in for questioning.
我们得把她带来问讯
What? How can we investigate her?
什么 我们怎么能审问她呢
We work with her.
我们跟她共事
Every cop in Massachusetts
麻省的每个警♥察♥
has worked with her at some point.
都在某个时候跟她共事过
Right now, it's our investigation.
现在 这是我们的调查
But what about the autopsy?
但尸检怎么办
Well, the governor assigned that, uh...
州长指定让
Dr. Vladimir Popov to the case.
弗拉基米尔·波波夫医生来参与这个案子
Popov can't find his own ass
波波夫连自己的屁♥股♥都找不到
unless you put his hand on it.
除非你把他的手放上去
I know.
我知道
Well, get ready.
好了 做好准备
This is gonna be worse than you shooting Paddy Doyle.
这会比你朝帕迪·多伊尔开枪还糟
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表