When am I gonna be in close-quarter combat?
我怎么会跟人近身搏斗
Well, you could literally kill a man with this move.
用这招你可以置人于死地
Come hold the board.
拿着这块板
Hold it this way.
这么拿
You're lucky I trust you. Ready!
你该庆幸我信任你 准备好了
So what? She can break a board.
于是呢 她能击断一块木板
Put yourself in a courtroom
身在警局
and act like a cop, Rizzoli.
就有个警♥察♥样 里佐利
It demonstrates that the suspect
它表明了嫌疑人
had the knowledge and the skill
懂得必要的知识和手法
to perform the underlying act that caused the murder.
来实施谋杀的潜意识行为
Dr. Isles' tox screen is back.
艾尔斯医生的毒理检测结果出来了
No rohypnol in her system,
没检测出迷♥奸♥药
and, um, we matched the skin
我们还对她指甲中发现的皮屑
found under Dr. Isles' nails,
进行了比对
and it matches the victim.
与受害人符合
CSRU report is in.
犯罪现场调查组的报告来了
They found Dr. Isles' fingerprints
他们在车的后座上
and her hair
发现了
in the back seat of his car.
艾尔斯医生的指纹和头发
Come on, Bass.
吃点儿吧 巴斯
I've got dandelion greens
这里有蒲公英的叶子
and endive with parsley.
还有菊苣和芹菜
Come on.
吃点儿吧
I can't get bass to eat.
巴斯不吃东西
He is definitely responding
他绝对是在回应
to the stress in his environment.
周围环境中的压力
Oh, no.
不
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Maura Isles, you're under arrest for the murder of Brad Adams.
莫拉·艾尔斯 你因谋杀布拉德·亚当斯而被捕
I know you.
我认识你
You're the bitch that put my old man away.
就是你把我丈夫送进监狱的
No, that wasn't me.
不 那不是我♥干♥的
Yeah, it was.
就是你
I've seen you before.
我以前见过你
Many studies have indicated that eyewitness identifications
许多研究表明目击证人的证词
can be wrong in up to 35% of cases
在多达35%的案件中
when you account for lighting, distance, and visual acuity.
会因亮度 距离以及视觉灵敏度产生误差
You even sound like a cop.
你说话跟个条子一样
Actually, I am the chief medical examiner
事实上 我是马萨诸塞州的
for the commonwealth of Massachusetts.
首席法医
She's a cop.
她是个条子
I'm not a cop. Looks like this little bird
我不是条子 看起来这只小鸟
picked the wrong place to land.
好像落错了地方
Get off her, Gomez!
放开她 戈麦斯
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Get off!
放开
You're getting two chits for that.
你要因此被记两次过
You okay?
你还好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You need medical attention?
需要医疗救助吗
Could I get some ice?
能给我点儿冰吗
You got it.
没问题
Paddy Doyle sends his regards.
帕迪·多伊尔让我来关照一下
What?
什么
I'll get 'em to bring that ice.
我去让他们把冰拿来
You need anything else, you ask for Mary Pat, you hear?
如果还需要什么 就叫玛丽·帕特 明白了吗
Olives and ketchup?
橄榄和番茄酱
You're not really gonna eat that, are you?
你不会想吃这玩意吧
It's moldy cheese or this.
除了这个就剩发霉的奶酪了
What do you got on Brad Adams?
关于布拉德·亚当斯 你查到什么了
Local boy.
本地人
He's been working as a bouncer for the last few years
近几年一直在全市各地
all over town.
当保安
He was employed at a high-end club,
他曾在一家名叫空心毒液的
Hollow Venom, for about a year.
高端夜店工作了一年
A lot of celebrities go there.
很多名人都去那儿
Well, word is he was the hook-up for drugs and women.
有传言说他为毒品交易和卖♥♥淫搭线
Ivy-league dropout.
常青藤大学辍学
Life fell apart when he developed a drug habit.
他的生活因为毒瘾四分五裂了
Smart con man.
聪明的骗子
That explains how he managed
这就解释了为什么他能
to convince maura he was a doctor.
让莫拉相信他是个医生
I can go if you're expecting someone.
要是你在等人的话 我可以离开
Oh, yeah, I've got a real romantic evening planned
没错 我计划了一个浪漫之夜
while my best friend spends the night
而我最好的朋友
avoiding the showers in a women's prison.
在监狱里受苦
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Come on, Jane.
简
What? I'm not stopping her.
咋了 我又没不让她进来
All right, I'm sick about what happened today.
今天发生的事让我很不舒服
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
W-why would you give that to Cavanaugh?
为什么你要把视频给卡瓦诺夫
Because I couldn't give it to you.
因为我不能给你
Why not, ma? Jane.
为什么 妈 简
Be real.
现实点儿
You've got her hair and fingerprints in his car,
受害人的车里有她的头发和指纹
his skin under her nails.
在她的指甲里找到了他的皮屑
It...
这
It's not ma's fault she's in jail.
又不是妈害她进监狱的
Why would you go to your boyfriend instead of me?
为什么你不找我而去找你的男朋友
I was protecting you.
我是在保护你
I didn't want to put you in a position
我不想让你陷入
where you had to decide what to do with that video.
不得不做出选择的两难境地
I know what I would've done with that video.
我很清楚我会怎么处理那段视频
I would've deleted it.
我直接就删了
Oh, Jane, the cop in you
简 要是你那么做
would hate yourself if you did that.
你心里那个正直的警♥察♥会恨你的
And you'd be charged with obstruction of justice.
你还会因为妨碍司法公正被判刑
Most I'd get is a year in jail.
最多就是一年的监禁
Maura's looking at life.
这搭上的可是莫拉的一生啊
Gomez, let's go. You letting me out?
戈麦斯 走吧 你要放了我
I'm escorting you to isolation.
你要被单独监禁
I'll be back.
我会回来的
No way I'm letting you take a cab.
我怎么能让你打车呢
I'm just parked right around the corner.
我的车就停在那边角落里
What -- what happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
I need you to get Susie to do another tox screen.
你得让苏茜再做一项毒理检测
Excuse me.
先等一下
Attention, all inmates.
注意一下 所有的犯人
Whoever did this to my friend's face
不管是谁伤了我朋友的脸
will have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life,
后半辈子都给我小心着点
and if it happens again,
要是这事再发生
It will be a very, very short life.
你的活头就不长了
Okay, Jane, please.
简 够了
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you
抱歉 我不是有意让你
in front of all your new friends.
在新朋友面前难堪
Okay, the tox screen. Yes.
毒理检测 听到了
We did it. You were clean. No, no, no.
我们做了 你没被下药 不
She has to do a specific screen
她得做一个专门的
for scopolamine. Scopolamine?
东莨菪碱检测 东莨菪碱
Remember how I said I thought he blew me a kiss?
还记得我说他给了我一个飞吻吗
Yeah. Scopolamine is also called
记得 东莨菪碱也被叫做
"The devil's breath" -- it can be administered
"恶魔的气息" 把它吹到人的脸上
by blowing it in someone's face.
就能起效
Well, that could explain a lot of this.
这就能解释通很多事了
Yeah, what explains this?
那这要怎么解释
You probably tried to get away.
你可能是在试图逃脱
Which one hit you?
是谁打的你
It's not gonna happen again.
那种事不会再发生了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表