So, I'm pretty stoked to see
看到这辆卡玛洛和野马比赛
this Camaro and Mustang hit the track.
我非常激动
I'm still hoping to get a hit on his prints.
我还是希望能找到匹配的指纹
If I can crowbar a V-6 with a turbo in there,
如果我能在V6里装上增压涡轮
it'd be a small monster.
它将成为一只小怪兽
Got him -- Alberto Santana.
找到了 阿尔伯托 桑塔纳
He was paroled after doing a year and a half
他因汽车盗窃被判刑五年
into a five-year sentence for auto theft.
服刑一年半后被假释了
I want to talk to the driver of that Mustang.
我想跟那辆野马车的司机谈谈
There's not a single good angle of his face.
录像没能从很好的角度拍到他的脸
Ohh, this is hard to watch.
这段看着可不舒服
Ouch. That was not good, man.
那可不是什么好事 伙计
Our victim's last known address was a halfway house.
受害人最后一个已知地址是个过渡教习所
I want to get in touch with his parole officer.
我跟他的假释官联♥系♥一下
Okay.
好吧
Jane, you got to see this.
简 你得看看这个
I'm telling you -- these freaks are serious out here.
不骗你 这些家伙是动真格的
Okay, 25k on the race?
比赛下注两万五
$25,000?
两万五
A really good driver gets a third.
获胜的车手能抽成三分之一
So, that's like $8,000. It could be enough to commit murder.
那差不多有八千 足以让人有动机杀人了
Can you show me what Giovanni has
能给我看看乔瓦尼拍到
on the other driver?
另一个车手的画面吗
Giovanni mostly shoots Giovanni.
乔瓦尼基本上就拍了他自己
This is all I've got.
就只有这些了
...after I beat you.
等我打败你
How many red 2005 Mustangs
麻省共登记有多少辆
do we have registered in Massachusetts?
红色野马车
Too many. I found 539.
太多了 我找到了539辆
Wha-- we got to go through all of them?
什么 我们得全部查一遍吗
Can Frankie help?
能让弗兰基帮忙吗
I already tried. Martinez is using him for something.
我问过了 但马丁内斯给他派了活
Oh, goodie. Giovani's in the cafe.
太好了 乔瓦尼在楼下咖啡厅
I'd take him off your hands for you...
我挺想帮你去打发他的
...but I hear he's a face licker.
但听说他很喜欢舔人的脸
Not my face.
我可不会让他舔
Hey, Jane.
简
I hope you haven't put him in any danger out there.
希望你没让他惹上什么危险的事
He's in more danger in here --
他待在这里才更危险
of choking to death, ma.
会把他自己噎死的 妈
You know who this is?
你认识这个人吗
Mnh. Nope.
不认识
Mrs. Rizz,
里兹夫人
this is the best plain spaghetti and meatballs
你这是意大利历史上最赞的
in the history of Italy.
意大利面和肉丸了
I'm gonna look really good driving your Alfa.
我很乐意开走你的阿尔法
I want to know his name, and I want to know it now.
告诉我这人的名字 现在马上
Honest to god, Jane, I don't know.
对天发誓 简 我真不知道
They -- they called him "Rayo,"
大家都叫他罗约
which means, uh, "lightning bolt."
是闪电的意思
Man, I wish I had a cool nickname.
真希望我也有这么酷的外号♥
Why didn't you mention this Rayo before?
之前你怎么没提过这个罗约
You didn't ask. Can I have my fork back?
你又没问 能把叉子还给我了吗
Hey, you think maybe I'll get
对了 帮你们破案
a plaque or medal or something for my help solving this?
我是不是能得块勋章或者奖牌之类的
It's not solved, Giovanni.
案子还没破 乔瓦尼
Well, I gave you all the pieces.
可我把线索都给你了
Can't help it if you can't put them together.
你还破不了案我就没办法了
That's it. You --
真是够了 你...
If you're gonna stab someone, start with your father.
你要真想捅个人 先去找你♥爸♥吧
Hey, how's he doing?
对了 他现在怎么样
I heard he, uh, got himself a real fine lady.
听说他找了个不错的女人呢
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hey, Ang.
安吉
Hi, Sean.
肖恩
Everything all right? Yeah.
没什么事吧 没事
"Ang"?
安吉
What's next, a little PDA?
你们接下来要干嘛 来点PDA
What's PDA?
PDA是什么
Public Display of Affection.
在公共场合调情
You shut up.
你给我闭嘴
Don't talk with your mouth full.
吃东西的时候别讲话
You need any help here?
有什么要帮忙的吗
No.
不用
Do me a favor -- try this meatball.
帮个忙 试试这肉丸子
Shut up. What are you doing?!
闭嘴 你打上瘾了还
Yeah, but there's no indication of a timing mechanism.
还是没找到任何计时装置
This has got to be an R.C.I.E.D.
这肯定是个RCIED
Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device.
无线电控制的简易爆♥炸♥装置
It's so refreshing to have someone else
能有其他人解释缩略语
translate the acronym.
真是太新奇了
Yeah -- well, you know, the blasting cap we found,
是嘛 我们找到的那个雷♥管♥
the way the car blew,
还有车爆♥炸♥的方式
tells me we're looking for a wireless detonator.
说明我们要找的是个无线炸♥药♥
I'm gonna build an N.O.S. prototype.
我来建一个氮气加速系统模型
And that's standard, correct?
这是标准操作 对吧
In order to know what caused the explosion,
为了搞清楚爆♥炸♥的原因
you try to recreate it? Yes.
需要重建这个过程 没错
I just hope they found pieces of the transmitter.
真希望他们找到发射器的碎片了
And the transmitter could be anything
发射器可能是发出射频信♥号♥♥
that emits an R.F. signal --
的任何东西
A radio, a cordless phone, a key fob.
无线电 无绳电♥话♥ 或是遥控钥匙
I love that you know that.
你知道这些真是太棒了
This could be a micro S.D. card.
这可能是张SD卡
Jane said that the racers put cameras in their cars.
简说过赛车手会在车里装相机
She asked me to look for anything
她让我留意一切能证明
that might suggest the presence of a video camera.
有摄像机存在的东西
You know, I noticed what looked like
我还发现在仪表板上有个痕迹
remnants of a rubber ring on the dashboard.
看起来像橡胶环的残留物
I wonder if he had a suction-cup mount there?
我在想他会不会在这里放了个吸盘
It's a good place for a mini action camera.
这是放置迷你行动相机的绝佳位置
You know, if we can recover what's on this card,
要是我们能复原这张卡里的东西
it's possible the victim recorded
说不定死者拍下了
his own vehicle as it exploded.
他的车爆♥炸♥的全过程
Maura found a micro S.D. card in the debris.
莫拉发现了一张SD卡碎片
She thinks there was a camera inside the car.
她觉得车里可能有相机
They get anything off of it?
在卡里发现什么了吗
Well, the crime lab's looking at it now.
犯罪实验室还在处理
B.T. is convinced we're looking at an explosion
B.T.觉得这起爆♥炸♥是由
triggered by a wireless device.
无线装置引爆的
I want to go through Giovanni's footage again.
我想再看一遍乔瓦尼的录像
Okay, see if there's anyone in the crowd
看看人群里有没有人
holding something that could be a transmitter. Okay.
拿着可能是发射器的东西 好
I got a hold of the victim's parole officer.
我联♥系♥上了死者的假释官
Elizabeth Keating -- she's with the family.
伊丽莎白·基廷 她正和死者家属在一起
I was just about to go through the footage again.
我正想再看看录像
I'll take Frost. Come on.
那让弗罗斯特跟我去 来吧
Thanks for meeting with us, Officer Keating.
谢谢你跟我们见面 基廷官员
Sure -- uh, thank you for letting me be the one
没关系 谢谢你们让我
to break the news to his wife.
把这个噩耗告诉他妻子
I've known them both for three years.
我认识他们俩有三年了
It -- it's such a shame.
实在是太可惜了
Alberto was one of the good ones.
阿尔伯托是个好小伙
You know, he was always on time, always working.
他总是按时报到 专心工作
What was his job here?
他在这里做什么
Uh, mechanic. He was really good.
修理工 他手艺很棒
This is his father-in-law's garage.
这是他岳父的修车厂
Alberto was trying to buy it.
阿尔伯托想把它买♥♥下来
On a mechanic's salary?
就凭他修理工的薪水
Is that why he was racing?
他是因为这个才赛车的吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表