who was on campus at the time of the murders.
在校园里的人
That'll be thousands. Yeah.
那得有几千人 对
I matched credentials for all law-enforcement
我比对了所有参会执法人员
against their registration for the symposium.
和他们参加座谈会的注册信息
Everyone's who they said they were.
所有人都身份相符
It's 2:00 A.M. Let's go home.
已经凌晨两点了 我们回家吧
All right.
好吧
You can stay with me tonight.
你今晚可以跟我在一起
No. I'm fine.
不 我没事
It's not him, Maura.
不是他干的 莫拉
I know, but it's still stressful.
我知道 但还是让人很紧张
I want to go home, take a bath, and pet my dog.
我想回家 洗个澡 摸摸我的狗
I got to check on Kojak. She had puppies.
我得去看看柯佳克 她生小狗了
Kojak had a sex change?
柯佳克变性了
Can we meet back here in six hours?
我们六小时后在这儿见
Hey, Jo.
嘿 乔
You'd be barking like crazy if somebody was in here, right?
如果有人进来了你会狂叫的对吧
You can't wag your tail
如果那是个坏人你可不能
and make friends if it's a bad guy, okay?
摇着尾巴跟他交朋友 好吗
Okay, Jo. I'm overreacting, right?
好吧 乔 我反应过度了对吧
Come here, sweetie.
到这儿来 宝贝儿
On days like today, I think I'd like to be you.
在这种日子里 我真希望我是你
Hello, Jane.
你好啊 简
I'm sorry to have to wake you.
很抱歉我得叫醒你
You looking for this?
你在找这个吗
Come in.
进来
I wanted you to meet Theo.
我想让你见见希欧
Did I ever tell you how I learned to kill?
我告诉过你我是怎么学着杀人的吗
My first pup was named Rascal.
我的第一条小狗叫做小淘气
You remember what we talked about, right?
你记得我们聊过什么 对吗
I still remember that first time,
我还记得第一次
when I could feel Rascal's pulse as the blood was pumping.
当血喷出的时候我能感受到小淘气的脉搏
You know what I did, Jane, right?
你知道我做了什么 简 对吗
You can't... No.
你不能... 不
No!
不
Hey, Jo. Jo, come here.
乔 乔 过来
Sorry, sweetie.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Maura, somebody's at the door.
莫拉 有人敲门
It's Jane. She just called.
是简 她刚给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, ma.
妈
I just had the worst nightmare.
我刚做了一个最可怕的噩梦
What was it about?
什么噩梦
Rather not say.
还是别提了
Okay. Sit. You want some eggs?
好吧 坐下吧 要来点鸡蛋吗
No, just -- just coffee, please.
不用了 来杯咖啡就好
Okay. Thanks, ma.
好 谢谢妈
Okay. I want to know if I have PTSD.
我想知道我是不是得了创伤后应激障碍
I don't know. I'm not an expert.
我不知道 我不是这方面的专家
But you've thought it. Anybody who's gone through
但你这么想过 任何经历过
the trauma you've gone through with Hoyt
你和霍伊特的那些事的人
would likely suffer from post-traumatic stress.
都会有创伤后应激障碍
I just thought these nightmares would have stopped by now.
我以为我不会再做这些噩梦了
At least 75% of people suffering from post-traumatic stress
患有创伤后应激障碍的人中至少有75%
do have nightmares.
会做噩梦
So I have it? No, I didn't say that.
那我就是有了 我没这么说
Can you just forget about it?
你就不能忘掉它吗
Well, actually, no.
不要
No, don't forget about it.
不要忘了它
There is something called imagery rehearsal therapy.
有个想象预演疗法
You replay the dream, Jane, but you change the way it ends.
你回想那个梦 简 但你把结局改掉
Okay. I can do that.
好 这我可以做到
It's just so real.
这个梦太真实了
It was like it meant some-- do you think it meant something?
就好像有什么 你觉得它有什么寓意吗
The science behind dreams isn't well-established.
还没有完善的科学理论可以解析梦境
Maura, I just want your opinion.
莫拉 我就想听听你的意见
It doesn't have to be peer-reviewed.
不用搞得这么专业
Themes and patterns in dreams may be telling you something
梦的主题和模式也许是在告诉你
your frontal cortices ignore when you're awake.
你醒着的时候额叶皮质忽略的东西
Take a sick day.
请一天病假吧
Have Sergeant Korsak and Detective Frost handle it.
让科萨克警司和弗罗斯特警探去处理
Please, baby, stop.
拜托 宝贝 休息吧
Come on. Look at you.
看看你的样子
You know I can't do that, ma.
你知道我做不到 妈妈
Trace evidence didn't find anything
微痕鉴证组在胶带
on the duct tape, the clothing, or the body.
衣物和尸体上都一无所获
That's too bad.
太糟了
You see the pattern in the burn?
看到痕迹里的花纹了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Well, there's a similar pattern in the male victim's burn.
男尸身上的痕迹也有类似的花纹
So you think the killer used the same object to brand them?
你认为凶手用同一件东西在他们身上烙印
Possibly. I'm taking an impression of both burns.
有可能 我在拓印两具尸体上的烙印
I'll have Frost run a description of
我让弗罗斯特在联调局重案犯数据库里
both burns through the ViCAP database.
搜索对这两个烙印的描述
But I'm not holding out hope.
但我不抱什么希望
We're gonna get a hit
结果里肯定有
on anyone that's ever been burned with a cigarette.
大把曾被香烟烫伤过的人
Anything?
好了吗
Not yet. It's still drying.
没有 还没干
Hoping to get a negative of a negative.
希望能负负得正
A who?
什么
Well, a burn is a negative impression,
对烧伤不抱什么希望
so a latex is a --
乳胶又还没...
Negative-negative. Got it.
负负得正 明白了
Okay, skip to the part
直接说说
where you tell me what it was that burned them.
是什么烧伤他们的吧
You know, I think it's healthy
你开始直面你的创伤了
that you've begun to process your trauma.
我觉得这样很好
I knew I opened a can of PTSD worms today.
我知道今天扯了一大堆创伤后应激障碍的东西
Can we just not talk about it, please?
能不能别说了 拜托
No, your reaction is normal.
不 你的反应很正常
Okay. Have you talked to Dr. Nolan today?
你今天跟诺兰博士谈过了吗
Yes. She thinks that we should have
是的 她认为我们应该让
all of the symposium's participants
所有参加研讨会的人
do a personality test.
都做一份人格测验
All cops have taken it. I've taken it.
做警♥察♥的都做过 我就做过
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也做过
It's a requirement to get your license renewed.
要续执照就得做这个测验
And if the killer is law enforcement,
如果凶手是执法机关的人
he'd have taken it,
他肯定也做过
which means he'll know what we're trying to do
也就是说他很清楚我们想干什么
and try to beat the test.
会想骗过测验
Yes. But I plan on comparing our results
是的 但我准备将我们的测验结果
to the ones on file.
和他们档案里的进行对比
Oh, good idea.
好主意
Neither impression is very clear.
两个印痕都不清晰
So, four negatives.
负负还是得负
Bummer.
烦人
CSRU didn't find anything at the crime scene.
罪证调查组在犯罪现场一无所获
Nothing? No hair, no fingerprints?
什么都没有 头发和指纹都没有
No saliva, no blood, not a damn thing.
没有唾液和血迹 什么都没有
Not even a footprint.
连脚印都没有
No one is this good the first time out.
第一次作案不可能这么不留痕迹
Stupid friggin' way to try to solve a double homicide.
这样调查双尸命案也太蠢了
How many have you collected?
收到多少份了
59. But everyone on the list signed in.
59份 但名单上的人都签到了
We should get all 120.
一共应该有120份
And you've been confirming identification?
你全程都在确认身份吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表