Bunny pancakes? Thanks, Angela.
兔子煎饼 谢谢 安吉拉
Uh-oh. What did you do?
你怎么了
What? I thought it looked cool.
怎么了 我觉得挺帅的
Maura said a big boot is the new black.
莫拉说大脚靴是最新的潮流
Well, I think she tore a ligament. Stop saying that.
我觉得她韧带撕裂了 别说了
How did you do it?
是怎么受伤的
Wrestling bulls.
斗牛
No, I was chasing a bad guy.
不是 是追坏人的时候
I tripped while jogging.
跑步的时候绊倒了
I'll tell anybody who asks you were sword fighting.
别人问起来 我就说是击剑的时候弄伤的
Hey, Vinnie.
维尼
Hola, guapo. Buenos dias, preciosa .
你好 帅哥 早上好 美人
Buenos dias,lieutenant.
早上好 队长
I'll have my usual.
老样子
Why is he so nice to my mother?
他为什么对我妈妈这么友好
Because he's not interested in sleeping with her.
因为他没兴趣跟你妈上♥床♥
What? Maura.
说什么呢 莫拉
No, that's it.
就是这个原因
That is why he ignores you --
他之所以忽视你
because he's attracted to you.
就因为他喜欢你
What? No.
什么 不是
Mm. Yes.
是
No, no, no, no. Mm-hmm.
不是 不是
No.
不
What did you do? Kick somebody.
你怎么了 踢人了
Yeah.
是啊
Is it serious?
严重吗
No. Yes.
不严重 严重
Yes, it could be a torn ligament,
可能是韧带撕裂
which is more serious than a broken bone.
比骨折还严重
Oh, then I hate to do this to you today,
尽管我今天不想这么对你
but I need your keys.
但我需要你的钥匙
My keys? Because you're taking my car?
我的钥匙 你要拿走我的车吗
Why would you take her car?
你为什么要拿她的车
Look at her. She needs it.
看看她 她需要车
Come on, Rafe.
拜托 拉菲
You got to share, Vinnie.
你得懂得分享 维尼
Chief of detectives assigned some of your cars to me.
探长把你们的几辆车分配给我了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, honey. Here. Take mine.
宝贝 来 用我的车
Thanks, ma, but detectives aren't allowed
谢了 妈 警探不能
to use personal cars for work.
开私车办案
We have a fatal hit-and-run.
出了一起肇事逃逸致死案
My least favorite call.
我最不喜欢这种案子
It's usually some jackass running a light.
通常都是哪个混♥蛋♥闯了红灯造成的
Come on, Jane. Me and dr. Isles can do a fireman's carry.
走吧 简 我和艾尔斯医生可以带着你
We can even stop by Boston Joe's.
我们还可以在咖啡馆停一下
Will that make you feel better? Yes.
那会让你感觉好点儿吗 是的
I'll need a quadruple latte with an ibuprofen fo
我需要一杯四倍的拿铁和布洛芬
to make this day go better.
来拯救这一天
Oh, yeah, Maura.
看啊 莫拉
He took my car because he likes me.
他喜欢我 所以把我的车拿走了
He really, really likes me.
他真的真的喜欢我
Hey. You should get going.
你们该走了
That hit-and-run might be a homicide.
那起肇事逃逸案可能是有预谋的
Hold on. He'll still be dead when we get there.
别急 我们到那儿的时候他也还是死的
Wet cap for Barry.
巴里的多奶卡布奇诺
That's me. Careful.
是我的 小心
It's hot.
很热
Got it. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Speaking of hot. Hmm. Too hot.
说到热 还真是火热呢
I think that's the little barista
我觉得就是那个咖啡师
that called your partner a bitch.
管你的搭档叫贱♥人♥
Well, she is the one, all right.
就是她 没错
Oh, where is Jane?
简在哪儿呢
She's waiting in the car. I'm worried about her ankle.
在车里等着 我不放心她的脚踝
I'm also worried about Detective Frost
我还不放心弗罗斯特警探
flirting with the barista that was rude to his partner.
跟对他搭档无理的咖啡师调情
I'm just looking.
我就是看看
Large house for Vince. Oh, I got it.
文斯的大杯 我来拿
Extra-hot flat latte, no foam, for...Maura.
加温的无奶泡拿铁 是莫拉的
Free coffee on me.
咖啡我请客
I'd love to see you in here again.
希望能再见到你
See you at the scene.
犯罪现场见
Bye.
再见
Oh, boy, are you in trouble now.
小伙子 你可有麻烦了
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's Jane?
简在哪儿
I took her back to headquarters. She couldn't walk.
我把她送回总部了 她连路都走不了
Maybe she should go to a hospital.
也许她应该去医院
Wait. How did she get upstairs?
等等 她怎么上楼的
Frankie and two uniforms carried her.
弗兰基和两个警员把她抬上去的
I thought they'd have to handcuff her.
我本来想他们得把她铐起来才行
Jane's calling me from her desk phone. What should we do?
简用座机给我打电♥话♥了 怎么办
Answer it before she tries to come down here.
接啊 省得她跑过来
Hey, Jane.
喂 简
Okay, put me on the tablet so I can see the crime scene.
把我接到平板电脑上让我看看犯罪现场
Yeah, tell her only if her foot is elevated.
告诉她除非她的脚已经抬起来了
You hear that?
你听见了吗
Yeah, it's up. It's up. Show me.
是的 已经抬高了 快让我看看
Who's that? David Sutton. 35.
那是谁 大卫·萨顿 35岁
He taught science and driver's ed at the high school.
他在高中教科学和驾驶课
That's a cruel irony.
真是无情的讽刺
Driver's ed teacher dies in a hit-and-run.
驾驶课老师在肇事逃逸中死亡
Groundskeeper found him in the bushes
学校刚开始上课的时候
just as school was starting.
场地管♥理♥员♥在灌木丛里发现了他
What do you think? Accident or homicide?
你怎么想 意外还是谋杀
Not sure. Frost, follow me.
不确定 弗罗斯特 跟我来
I think the point of impact was right about here.
我觉得撞击地点是在这里
Take a photo.
拍张照片
Okay, this is interesting. What? What is it?
好吧 有意思了 什么 怎么了
It's a headlight-bulb fragment.
这是一个前灯灯泡的碎片
Filament's still there.
灯丝还在里面
So, the driver's headlights were off.
所以那辆车的前灯是没开
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
Tungsten filament is brittle when it's cold,
钨灯丝在冷却的时候很脆弱
but it'll stretch
但如果在碰撞时
if the headlights are on at the time of the collision.
前灯亮着的话灯丝会伸长
If they're off, it'll break. That one's busted.
如果灯是灭的 灯丝会断 这个已经断了
Come on.
继续
Intermittent skid marks.
断续的刹车痕
I'm seeing acceleration marks, too.
我还看到了加速的痕迹
I never did accident reconstruction.
我从没做过事故重建
So, someone slammed on the brakes.
有人猛踩过刹车
You mean, before they hit him? Yeah.
你是说在他们撞上他之前 对
Then, with their headlights off,
然后他们没有开前灯
they gunned it and ran into the victim.
加大油门向受害人撞去
So, does that mean --
所以就是说
Yeah. Means this probably wasn't an accident.
对 就是说这可能不是意外
You got it? Yeah.
你拿好了吗 好了
How long has he been dead?
他死了多久了
The body is just in the first stage of rigor.
尸体还在僵硬的第一阶段
8 to 10 hours.
八到十小时
So, this happened last night?
所以是昨晚出的事
Uh-huh. He was carrying a key.
他带着一把钥匙
Take it to the crime lab.
把它送去罪案实验室
That's a strange key.
这把钥匙挺奇怪的
Looks like a modern version of a skeleton key.
看起来像是现代版的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Maybe it's to his office.
也许是他办公室的
Frost, let's go interview the principal.
弗罗斯特 我们去问问校长
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表