I was just about to give it to the crime lab.
正要拿去给罪案实验室
You didn't sleep, did you?
你昨晚没睡 是吧
No, not much.
没怎么睡
Cavanaugh knows.
卡瓦诺夫知道了
Well, of course he does.
他当然会知道
He and your mother are a couple.
他和你妈妈现在在一起了
I mean, it's not like
其实我倒也不是
I want my parents to get back together, but...
想让我父母复合 不过
you don't think it's icky that my boss is...
你不觉得我上司和我妈在
sleeping with my mother?
上♥床♥这件事很令人作呕吗
No. But I-I can see why you do.
不觉得 不过你这么想我也理解
You're never old enough to hear the details
在母亲的性生活面前
of your mother's sex life.
你永远只是个孩子
Ma just told Tommy and Frankie she needs moral support.
我妈刚跟汤米和弗兰基说她需要精神支持
Got a hit on the victim's credit card.
被害人的信♥用♥卡♥有线索了
Guy was using it right down the street at a 7-eleven.
有人在街上的便利店刷了卡
They've taken him to interrogation.
他们已经把他带来审讯了
Great. Let's go talk to him.
很好 我们去和他谈谈
Uh, Jane. What about your mother?
简 你妈怎么办
I have an interrogation to do.
我还得去审问人
No.
不
No? You can't, Jane.
不 你不能去 简
Go take care of your mother.
去照顾你母亲
But he's a suspect, Vince.
但他可是嫌疑人 文斯
And Frost and I can handle him.
弗罗斯特和我会搞定他的
Where'd you get that shiner?
你那黑眼圈哪来的
What shiner?
什么黑眼圈
I'm guessing it happened
我猜你是在
when you took Natasha Smanski's wallet.
拿走娜塔莎·奥斯曼斯基的钱包时弄的
Who? More like, "What?"
谁 你该问"什么"
Dumb move to leave it in your glove compartment, Wayne.
把这个留在汽车杂物箱里可真蠢 韦恩
No idea how it got there.
我不知道这怎么会在那儿
This isn't a picture of you using her credit card?
这不是你在用她信♥用♥卡♥的照片吗
It sure looks like you.
长得挺像你的嘛
Hey, man, she gave me that card.
伙计 是她把卡给我的
Oh, now she gave it to you.
现在又变成她给你的了
Was that right before you murdered her?
是在你把她杀了之前吗
You two be tripping.
你们俩在开玩笑
We were talking. She was into me.
我们聊了一会 她挺喜欢我
She gave me that card to buy us some drinks.
她把卡给我让我去买♥♥点喝的
When I came back, she was gone.
我回去的时候 她就不见了
We checked.
我们查过了
Her card was not used at that bar.
她的卡没有在那酒吧用过
So...
所以
are you ready to stop wasting our time here?
你能别再浪费我们的时间了吗
Okay, I took it.
好吧 是我拿的
All right?
行了吧
But that bitch was crazy.
但那贱♥人♥疯了
Before or after you stabbed her?
是在你捅她之前还是之后
I didn't stab her. I was just playing around.
我没有捅她 我只是跟她玩玩
But she started freaking out.
结果她就开始发疯了
"No one else is taking anything from me tonight!"
今晚谁都别想再夺走我的东西
Maybe because you took her wallet.
或许是因为你拿了她的钱包
No, that was after she hauled off
不 那是在她要走了
and hit me with her guitar case, dude.
还用吉他盒打了我之后 老兄
So you followed her to the ladies' room,
所以你就跟着她去了洗手间
and you stabbed her.
然后捅了她
No.
不是
All right, the wallet was on the floor,
那个钱包就在地上
so, yeah, I kept it.
所以我就拿走了
A little payback for smashing my face.
算是她打我脸的小小补偿
I'm the victim here.
我才是受害者
Take off your clothes, Wayne.
把衣服脱了 韦恩
Oh, I don't swing that way, boys.
我可不玩这个 小伙子们
Now you "Be tripping," Dude.
现在你才是在"开玩笑" 伙计
We're looking for Natasha's blood on your clothes.
我们要在你衣服上找娜塔莎的血迹
Strip. I don't need to watch this.
脱♥光♥ 我不必看
I've seen it before.
我以前就见过
Hey! You can't do this!
你不能这么做
Oh, hey, sorry, forgot to mention.
对了 抱歉 忘了说了
You're under arrest --
你被捕了
for larceny and forgery.
罪名是盗窃和伪造
Now take off your clothes.
现在快把衣服脱了
It's gonna be okay, right, Jane?
会没事的吧 简
I don't know, Tommy.
我不知道 汤米
Let's get all the information first, okay?
我们先等检查结果 好吗
Yeah, you know, we can't control the cancer,
是啊 我们也不能控制癌症
so let's just help ma.
帮着妈就好
And if she wants to be there for him,
如果她想陪在他身边
whether he deserves it or not,
不管他是否值得
then we be there for ma.
我们都会支持妈
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I'm taking your father
我要带你们父亲
to his oncology appointment.
去看肿瘤医生
Your mother's been a godsend.
你们的母亲真是上天对我的恩赐
That's too bad you just figured that out.
真遗憾你现在才发现
You're wrecking it. Would you stop?
气氛都被你毁了 能闭嘴吗
Will you stop, Tommy?
你能闭嘴吗 汤米
Listen, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness.
听着 我知道我不配得到你们原谅
All I'm asking for is one last family dinner
我只是希望一家人最后一起吃顿饭
before it's too late.
在为时过晚之前
Please. Okay, fine.
拜托 好吧
We'll do it at Maura's tonight, okay?
我们今晚在莫拉家吃好吗
Ma, you can't ask Maura to do that.
妈妈 你不能这样
Let's do it at Mario's. You know, just us family.
咱们去马里奥餐厅 只有咱们一家人
Family?
一家人
Maura is family.
莫拉才是我们的家人
She took me in when I had no place to live
她在我无家可归的时候收留了我
after you left me.
就在你离开我之后
And you want our support?
你需要我们的支持吗
Well, it has to be done my way with my family.
那就必须按我的方法 和我的家人一起
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
All right, let's go to the doctor.
咱们去看医生
Call me when you're done, okay?
完事儿之后给我电♥话♥
Yeah, listen, I was wondering.
好的 我在想
Can you just...?
你能不能
Damn it.
该死
Well, what's the matter?
怎么了
We can't tie the guy who took our victim's credit cards
那个拿走死者信♥用♥卡♥的人
to her murder, so we can only charge him with larceny.
不是凶手 只能指控他盗窃罪
I was wondering if you kids want to come
我想知道你们是否愿意
to the doctor with me.
和我一起去看医生
Yeah, pop. Y-yeah.
好的 爸
Frankie and I got to get back to work, pop. Sorry.
弗兰基和我要回去工作了 爸 抱歉
Back to work.
回去工作
Okay. Sure.
好吧
Come on.
走吧
We should go with them.
我们应该和他们一起去
Yeah, we should.
是啊
I have results.
有结果了
Dr. Isles, you seen Jane?
艾尔斯医生 你看到简了吗
Uh, she just texted me. She's looking for angela.
她刚给我发短♥信♥ 她在找安琪拉
What happened with Frank? I don't know.
弗兰克怎么了 不知道
She said to get started without her.
她说让我们先继续
So, the black, gritty substance I found in the wound
所以 我在伤口里发现的黑色砂砾物质
was transferred from the weapon.
是凶器上的
It's keratin hydrolysates, acetate nitrocellulose,
是角蛋白酶 醋酸盐硝化纤维
and zinc sulfide.
和硫化锌
I hear "Fingernails" in there.
我听到了手指甲
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表