"Hey, slugger. Catch anything?"
小能手 钓到什么了吗
And then he...
然后他
then he caught me.
他就抓住了我
It must have made you very angry.
那一定让你非常生气
I hated him.
我恨他
I hated what he did.
我恨他的所作所为
I hated what happened to me...
我恨发生在我身上的事情
Because of him.
因为他
I still do.
我还在恨
Did you hate him enough to kill him?
你恨他恨到会杀了他的地步吗
Yeah.
是的
Wouldn't you?
你难道不会吗
Excuse me. It's important.
不好意思 我有要事要告诉你
I compared Derrick's DNA in CODIS
我把德里克在数据库里的DNA信息
to the DNA in the skin cells
跟雷诺斯指甲里找到的
found in the scrapings from under Reynolds' fingernails.
皮肤细胞的DNA比较了一下
It's not Derrick's DNA.
那不是德里克的DNA
But...?
但是呢
I did find common markers.
我确实找到了共同标记
So, our killer is someone related to Derrick?
这么说凶手是德里克的亲戚
Closely related.
而且是血缘很近的
They found a body at turtle pond.
他们在龟池找到了一具尸体
Is it a boy? Yeah.
是个男孩吗 没错
And after that,
之后
you just push the drawer in like that.
你只要这样把抽屉关上就好了
It's that easy!
就这么简单
Mm-hmm. That's all you have to do, bud.
就这样就行了 伙计
All right.
到了
Hi.
你好
Eli, uh...
伊莱
call mom and tell her to come pick you up, okay?
给妈妈打个电♥话♥ 叫她来接你好吗
Yeah. Okay.
好的
All right, bud.
好的 伙计
Oh, it's great news
那个叫凯文的男孩找到了
about that, uh -- the boy, Kevin.
真是好消息啊
Yeah. Yeah. I'm relieved.
我真是松了一口气啊
So, you need my statement?
你们需要给我录口供吗
No.
不是
This is you
这是你
and your little brother Derrick at turtle pond, isn't it?
和你弟弟德里克在海龟池拍的照片 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. Why?
怎么了
You tried to kidnap a boy yesterday.
你昨天试图绑♥架♥一个男孩
You ended up killing an innocent man --
结果你害死了一个无辜的人
a good Samaritan who tried to stop you.
一个试图阻止你的好心人
No, I don't -- I don't know what you're talking about.
不 我没有 我不知道你在说什么
I brought you guys the boy's backpack. Do you remember?
是我把那孩子的书包拿给你们的 记得吗
You were driving Brent's car, weren't you?
开着布伦特的车绑♥架♥凯文的人是你吧
And when Kevin threw the backpack out the window,
当凯文把他的书包扔出车窗外时
you knew you had to come back,
你知道你必须得回来
because your fingerprints were on it.
因为书包上面有你的指纹
Nno. You first tried to grab Zack,
不 你最初是想绑♥架♥扎克的
but that went south when you killed a man.
但那个计划以你错杀了一个人而告终
But you had no choice, did you?
但是你没有其它选择 对吧
'Cause you already had Brent Miller tied up in his basement,
因为你已经把布伦特·米勒捆在了他的地下室里
so you had to go through with your plan, grab another boy.
所以你必须把计划进行到底 再绑♥架♥一个男孩
I don't know a Brent Miller.
我不认识叫布伦特·米勒的人
No?
真的吗
Okay, well, then you
好吧 那你应该不会介意
wouldn't mind giving us a sample of your DNA.
我们提取你的DNA样本了
If you'll just chew on your cheek.
你只需要把嘴张开
We can do a swab and be done.
我们拿棉签蘸一下你的口腔就行了
Show us your hands!
把手举起来
I know you want us to think you got a gun under there.
我知道你想让我们以为你在柜台下藏了把枪
Don't let it end like this.
别让事情这样结束
No. End it.
不 把我了结了吧
Shoot me.
开枪吧
No.
不
Show us your hands.
把手举起来
Think about your son, Craig. Don't do this to him.
想想你的儿子 克莱格 别这样对他
Come on.
拜托
There you go.
这就对了
Okay.
好的
You wanted the world to know
你希望全世界都知道
what he did to your little brother, didn't you?
他对你弟弟的所作所为 对吧
You saw Derrick.
你也见过德里克了
How many lives did that man ruin, huh?
那个男人毁了多少人啊
You animal.
你个畜生
You perverted piece of crap.
你个该死的变♥态♥佬
Did he molest you, too?
他也猥亵过你吗
Is that why you put the gun to his head
所以你才拿枪顶着他的头
and pulled the trigger?
并且按下了扳机吗
We have credit-card receipts.
我们有他的信♥用♥卡♥收据
Brent came into your store and bought supplies.
布伦特曾到你的店里来买♥♥过东西
You recognized his voice, didn't you?
你认出了他的声音 对吧
He called my son...
他管我的儿子叫
"slugger".
"小能手"
Why would you do it like this, Craig?
你为什么要这么做 克莱格
You traumatized two little boys.
你让两个小男孩受到了精神创伤
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
It just got out of control.
事情失控了
But I owed Derrick that much.
但这是我欠德里克的
'Cause I wanted that pedophile to admit it,
因为我想让那个恋童癖认罪
you know, to expose him for who he was.
我想把他的真面目公布于世
You wanted to do more than expose him.
你想要做的可不止是揭露他的真面目
Yeah, I wanted him dead.
没错 我想杀了他
You're under arrest, Craig.
你被捕了 克莱格
Can I say goodbye to my boy?
我可以跟我的儿子道别吗
Yeah.
可以
Is Angong booked?
安贡现在有空吗
I can call her.
我可以打电♥话♥问问
No, don't. I want to wallow.
不 别打 还是让我继续郁闷吧
What an awful case.
多可怕的案子啊
And he's still mad at me.
他还在生我的气
Did you apologize?
你道歉了吗
Yes. Repeatedly.
道歉了 好几遍了
He'll get over it.
他会想开的
I'm still mad.
我仍然很生气
I'm still sorry.
我仍然很抱歉
I'm still wallowing.
我仍然很郁闷
This sucks.
真是糟透了
We know of two nice Thai masseuses.
我们认识两个很不错的泰国按♥摩♥师
Excuse me?
你说什么
Certified massage therapists, Detective Frost,
是两个毕业于著名的莲花棕榈学校的
from the prestigious Lotus Palm School.
认证按♥摩♥理疗师 弗罗斯特警探
Mm-hmm. And who hasn't heard of the Lotus Palm School?
有谁没听过莲花棕榈学校的鼎鼎大名啊
Okay. Well, in that case...
既然这样的话
I get Angong.
我要安贡
Wait. You can't call dibs. You had her last time.
等会 你不能先抢 上次就是她帮你按的
Frost, can you give us a second? I can too call dibs.
弗罗斯特 稍等一会好吗 我当然可以抢
You cannot have Angong every, single time!
你不能每次都要安贡
I can too have Angong every, single time!
我当然可以每次都要安贡
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表