The second blast ignited the propane.
第二次引爆点燃了丙烷
We found a receiver
我们在阿尔伯托的车的保险杠下面
under the front bumper of Alberto's car.
发现了一个接收器
We think the transmitter is a key fob.
我们认为发射器是一个电子钥匙
You have your keys on you, right?
你带钥匙了吧
Yes, but I don't --
是的 但我不
Get them out.
拿出来
Push the lock button.
按上锁键
Now.
现在
It's a simulation, of course,
当然这只是模拟
but you just blew a hole in the aluminum tank.
但你刚在铝制加速器上炸了一个洞
Now push the unlock button.
现在按解锁键
I guess you remember that --
我想你还记得这场面
watching Alberto's car explode.
毕竟目睹了阿尔伯托的车爆♥炸♥
No.
才不是
Why would I kill my own parolee?
为什么我要杀了自己的假释犯
You forgot that part, too?
连这部分也忘了吗
Alberto found a hide when he was working on one of Jorge's cars.
阿尔伯托在约格的一辆车上发现了藏♥毒♥
And he did the right thing.
他做了正确的决定
He told his parole officer.
他告诉了自己的假释官
He didn't know you were also
但他不知道你也是
Boston's biggest crystal-meth dealer
波士顿最大的冰♥毒♥交易人
and Jorge's boss.
还是约格的老板
You have a nickname. Did you know that?
你还有个昵称 知道吗
We've been calling you "Unsub."
我们一直叫你 无名者
You and Jorge killed Alberto to save your drug business.
为了毒品生意 你和约格杀了阿尔伯托
Oh, god.
天呐
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
Yeah. Get a good one.
记得找个好的
Jorge's already trying to make a deal.
约格已经在试图跟我们做交易了
You're under arrest
你因谋杀
for the murder of Alberto Santana.
阿尔伯托·桑塔纳被逮捕
What? Where's you hot date with B.T.?
什么 你不是跟B.T.约会去了吗
I heard you'd been fending of Martinez.
我听说你一直在拒绝马丁内斯
He tried. Wanted to celebrate.
他想找我来着 说要庆祝一下
You know, I am troubled that it was a woman running this methamphetamine operation.
我很郁闷居然是一个女人在经营毒品组织
Which actually worries me. Why?
真让我担忧 为什么
Because it... suggests I might be sexist.
因为这让我觉得我有性别歧视
I am more troubled by that fact that she was a parole officer.
我更郁闷她作为一个假释官还做这种事
I mean, she's supposed to be one of us.
她本该是我们当中的一员
You're eating kale!
你在吃甘蓝
I'm playing with kale.
我是在玩弄甘蓝
Does that count as a serving of dark leafy greens?
这算是食用深色绿叶蔬菜吗
No. Guess what?
不算 猜猜看
You know I can't guess.
你知道我没法猜
I'm gonna have coffee tomorrow. Jane...
明天我就能喝咖啡了 简
And a next day! You're impossible.
而且又是新的一天 难以置信
I know! Eat your kale.
我知道 吃你的甘蓝
Ok. But I'm having french fries for dessert.
好吧 但甜品我要吃薯条
Of course, you are.
本性不改
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表