Oh, yes, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.
没错 那肯定是个误会
Did you borrow someone's shank?
你借别人的自♥制♥小刀了吗
It's okay. Paddy put the word out.
没事的 帕迪已经放话了
That's not good, Maura.
那可不是好事 莫拉
Anyone that wants to hurt pPaddy will go after you.
想找帕迪麻烦的人都会来找你的
Just get me out of here, Jane.
快把我弄出去吧 简
Look, anybody comes close to you, okay,
要是再有人靠近你
you just go with your elbow right to the throat,
你就肘击她的脖子
All right?
听见了吗
Just stay alive.
别死在这儿
Thank you. Did I get you out of bed?
谢谢 我把你吵醒了吗
No, I couldn't sleep,
没有 我根本没睡着
But I think you pulled lover-boy from between the sheets.
但你好像把那个小美男从床上拽下来了
Hot date?
约会进展很顺利
Not anymore.
现在不顺利了
How soon before we find out if it was scopolamine?
东莨菪碱检测要多久出结果
Susie's on it, but she said it's gonna take a few hours.
苏茜已经在弄了 但得花上几个小时
It's a street drug from south America.
那是一种美国南部的街头毒品
And it says here it turns you into a zombie.
这上面说它能把你变成一个僵尸
Knew a guy who got dosed with it in Colombia.
我知道一个人在哥伦比亚被下了这个药
Dumb place to vacation, if you ask me.
如果你问我 我会说蠢爆了才会去那度假
The second you're hit with it,
一旦接触到这个药
you do anything anyone tells you and not remember doing it.
就会无意识的对别人言听计从
He gave up his atm code.
他说出了他的银行卡密♥码♥
Yeah, it's sometimes used as a date-rape drug,
有时也用作迷♥奸♥药
but Maura wasn't raped.
但莫拉没被强♥奸♥
Do you think Brad used it on her
你们觉得布拉德给她下药
to get into her bank accounts?
是为了获取她的银行卡密♥码♥吗
Even if he did, somebody still had to kill him.
就算他这么做了 仍有人要杀他
You think he had an accomplice?
你认为他有共犯
Maybe. Did you check Brad's financials?
也许 你查过布拉德的财务状况吗
His bank balance was pretty low.
他的存款余额很少
What have we here?
这是什么
A deposit for $9,500.
9500美元转账
The week before the charity event?
慈善晚宴前一周
He knew the kind of art she liked,
他知道她喜欢的艺术类型
her favorite wine.
她最喜欢的酒
Maura doesn't even have a facebook page.
莫拉连脸书主页都没有
But she does have an interview
但她每月都会接受
in la femme vivant monthly.
妇女生活的采访
This is a big profile.
这是重要资料
It's all there --
都在这
The wine, the art, details about her job.
酒 艺术 工作详情
He did play her.
他把她耍了
He went to that benefit to find her.
他去慈善晚宴找她
And 9,500 bucks in cash tells me he was paid to do it.
9500刀告诉我他被人收买♥♥了
And then he got killed for his trouble.
然后因为招惹了麻烦而被杀
Korsak, you said this drug
科萨克 你说这种药
will make you do anything you're told to do?
会让人言听计从
Frost, check her bank accounts,
弗罗斯特 查她的银行账户
and if he wasn't after her money,
如果他的目的不是她的钱
what was he after?
那是什么
We have a theory.
我们有一个推测
So, he gave her some zombie drug
他给她吃了僵尸药
so he could rob her,
那样就可以抢劫她
then wiped out her bank account?
然后把她的账户洗劫一空
As far as we can tell, he didn't take anything.
据我们所知 他什么都没拿
So, if he didn't rob her or sexually assault her,
如果他没有抢劫或者对她性侵犯
What did he do?
他做什么了
Well, we think he was after her I.D. Card.
我们觉得他的目标是她的ID卡
Dr. Isles' card was swiped
有人刷艾尔斯医生的卡
to enter the M.E.'s office at 2:04 a.m.
在凌晨2点04进入了法医办公室
Well, good. Let's get the video.
好啊 我们看看录像
There isn't any.
没有
There isn't any?
没有
Dr. Isles was under the influence of the drug,
艾尔斯医生当时受药物控制
which means she might have told him how to avoid the cameras.
可能告诉过他如何避开摄像头
You can take the funeral-parlor ramp. No cameras there.
可以走出殡的通道 那里没有摄像头
Yeah, but you don't break into a place unless you want something,
是的 但是你不会无故闯入一个地方
so what did he take?
他拿走什么了
We haven't found anything missing...yet.
我们还没有发现任何物品遗失
But you have prints?
但是有指纹
We think he was wearing gloves.
我们认为他带着手套
So, you don't have a theory.
你们这不是推测
You've got wishful thinking.
这是妄想
You're sure there's nothing gone?
你们确定没丢东西
We double-checked the inventory in here and in the autopsy room.
我们查了两次这里和解剖室的财产清单
Nothing's missing.
没丢东西
Susie even checked the cold storage.
苏茜还查了冷藏室
All the forensic specimens,
所有法医标本
all the bodies are accounted for.
所有尸体都查过了
Well, he was looking for something. What was it?
他在找东西 是什么呢
What about the bone room? Did anybody check that?
骨骼室呢 有人查过吗
We hardly ever go in there,
我们很少进去
but Dr. Isles leaves the key right over here.
但艾尔斯医生把钥匙放在这了
You ever been in here?
你以前来过吗
Once. Keypad's new.
一次 键盘是新换的
Dr. Isles gave me the combination.
艾尔斯医生给过我暗码
Wait a minute. Don't touch that.
等下 别碰
That's a heat-activated touch screen.
这个是热感触摸屏
If Brad wanted to get in,
如果布拉德想进去
He'd have to remove his gloves.
他必须脱下手套
I might be able to lift a print.
也许会留下指纹
405, skull and femur
405号♥ 少年无名氏的
of a teenage John Doe.
头骨和股骨
It's here.
在这里
I'll check the inventory.
我来查下清单
Got it.
找到了
I got it, too.
我也找到了
Looks like a right index finger.
像右手食指指纹
Oh, Korsak, that's great.
科萨克 真是太棒了
I'll get it to latent prints.
我去给指纹组
Okay.
好的
Uh, 1204.
1204号♥
Partial adult female skull.
成年女性局部头骨
Okay.
好的
1304...Is empty.
1304号♥ 是空的
Is it supposed to be empty?
应该是空的吗
No.
不
What's supposed to be in it?
应该是什么
Bones that were discovered at the Stonehaven mall site.
在斯通黑文商场发现的骨头
They were in that drawer?
在那个抽屉里吗
Well, I couldn't begin the forensic identification process
在所有复原工作完成以前
until all the recovery was complete,
我无法开始法医鉴定程序
but I had a near-complete skeleton.
但我有一副接近完整的骨架
So, what can you tell us about those bones?
所以 关于那些骨头你都知道什么
I-I'd be guessing.
那就要猜测了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Never mind. Have fun in prison.
不要紧 在监狱过的开心
Tell Paddy I said "Hi."
向帕迪问好
Be happy to pass that along.
很乐意传达
Oh, I hate doing this.
我讨厌这么做
Uh...She was was a female in her 20s.
她是个20岁左右的女性
Okay, start checking the NCIC missing-persons database.
查查国家犯罪中心的失踪人口数据库
It's not much to go on.
信息还不够多
Uh, Maura, what about height?
莫拉 身高多高
I didn't have enough of the femur or rib cage yet.
我还没检查过股骨和胸腔
So, between 5 and 6 feet?
5到6英尺
Yes, I think I could agree with that.
差不多
Oh, that's a big help.
真是帮了大忙
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表