But we all love your secret sauce. Congratulations.
不过我们都很喜欢你的秘制酱料 恭喜
It's the secret sauce.
是因为秘制酱料
Chef Holden was opposed to GMOs.
霍尔登厨师反对转基因食品
There's no way that he would have allowed
他绝不会允许
genetically modified saffron in it.
把转基因藏红花加在里面
But his olfactory nerve was severed,
但他的嗅觉神经受损
so he couldn't taste the difference. Yeah.
所以他尝不出两者的区别 没错
Is Reed Bennet's employment contract on Holden's computer?
里德·贝尼特的雇佣合同在霍尔登电脑里吗
I think Reed wanted to sell
我觉得里德想把
his secret-sauce recipe to Copley Foods,
他的秘制酱料配方卖♥♥给科普利食品
but there's no way that Holden would've agreed to that.
但霍尔登是绝不会同意的
Because a mass manufacturer
因为批量生产的食品商
would most certainly use a cheap GMO saffron.
一定会选用更廉价的转基因藏红花
The only way Reed was gonna get rich
里德想发财致富的唯一办法
was to get rid of Chef Holden.
就是干掉霍尔登
And Chef Holden inadvertently gave him the keys.
而霍尔登不经意间帮了他
Listen to this.
听这个
"In the event of my death,
如果我死了
"I leave the food truck and secret sauce
我的餐车和秘制酱料
to Reed Bennet to manage as he sees fit."
都由里德·贝尼特随意处置
I'm not sure if this helps,
不知道这有没有用
but Susie just found something else on the chef's coat --
苏茜在厨师服上发现了别的东西
environmentally friendly car wax.
环保汽车蜡
Yeah, that helps.
很有用
Hey, Chef.
你好啊 厨师
Hello.
你们好
Do you have something on Chef Holden's death?
霍尔登主厨的死有线索了吗
Yeah!
有
We'll have a lot more once we've looked at your car.
等查了你的车后会有更多线索
Why would you look at my car? I --
为什么要查我的车
Chef Holden's face was everywhere,
霍尔登厨师的脸随处可见
and you were stuck slinging quinoa on a food truck.
你却只能在餐车里捣鼓藜麦
It was smart of you to turn the suits at Copley
故意让科普利的食探注意到你的酱料
on to your secret sauce.
这招很聪明
Were you going in to sign a contract?
你是要去签合同吗
What contract?
什么合同
I'm here out of courtesy.
我来这儿是出于礼貌
You heard Dalia say they wanted to meet Chef Holden.
你们也听到达莉亚说他们想见霍尔登
Yeah, you made a lot of courtesy visits.
是啊 你礼貌地来了好几次
Visitors parking log recorded you six times
停车场记录显示过去半年你
this last six months.
来过这里六次
Is this the sauce with the GMO saffron?
这就是加了转基因藏红花的酱料
There's no GMO in our stuff.
我们的食品里没有转基因的东西
That's not what Dr. Isles found.
艾尔斯医生的发现可不是这样的
The DNA profile was conclusive with the bottle I tested.
我检测了这瓶酱的DNA图谱
It contained genetically modified saffron.
毋庸置疑里面含有转基因藏红花
You saved a pile of money, Reed,
你省了一大笔钱啊 里德
Paying $10 an ounce instead of $5,000.
用每盎司十块的原料代替了五千块的
You almost had a deal,
只要你能搞定霍尔登
if you could just deliver Chef Holden.
你的生意就成了
That wasn't gonna happen. He wouldn't sell out.
但这是不可能的 他不肯出♥售♥配方
"Hell no to GMO."
"去他的转基因"
Ah. Oh, stand back.
退后
I wouldn't want you to inhale bug spray.
我可不想你吸入杀虫喷♥剂♥
It's positive for dichlorovos.
确认是敌敌畏
And it's quite a dark red,
而且试剂的颜色呈深红色
which means it still has a heavy presence of insecticides.
也就是说其中的杀虫剂成分还很高
Did you lay it over the hood and spray it right here, Reed?
你是把厨师服放在引擎盖上喷的药吧 里德
He couldn't even taste anymore.
他都没有味觉了
I let him sample the stuff with the GMO saffron in it.
我让他尝了一下含有转基因的藏红花的酱
He said it was great.
他还说很好吃
Is that when you decided to kill him?
你就是那个时候决定要置他于死地的吗
Hell of an opportunity.
大好的机会
Test your product, get the suits on board,
可以测试你的产品 让大公♥司♥加入
then kill the man, keep the brand.
然后杀了主厨 保住品牌
Dalia and I were the real chefs.
我和达莉亚才是真正的厨师
And he got all the credit.
好处却全归了他
He was the celebrity chef, pretty face,
他是名人厨师 品牌形象
and his noble cause.
还有他那套高尚的说辞
I was the runner-up! I should have won!
我是第二名 获胜者本该是我
If I had, none of this would have happened!
要是我赢了 就不会发生这一切了
You think about that when you're working at a prison kitchen.
这些留着在监狱厨房♥里劳动的时候慢慢想吧
What's remarkable about saffron
藏红花最神奇的地方就是
is everyone's palate experiences it differently.
每个人的味蕾会给予它不同的味道体验
I wonder what's gonna happen to Chef Holden's Foods now.
不知道霍尔登厨师的餐厅接下来命运会如何
Dalia's just gonna keep it going, yeah?
达莉亚会继续经营的吧
Well, that makes me feel better.
这样我心里还好受点
Mmm! Hi, girls!
姑娘们回来啦
Hey, Ma.
妈
Try these cakes.
尝尝这些蛋糕
Wedding cakes?
婚礼蛋糕吗
Did Lydia say yes?
莉迪亚答应了吗
No, he didn't ask her yet.
他还没求婚呢
I'm just getting a head start.
我只是在做提早准备
Tart with a crisp, acidic, adult finish.
很脆 有些酸 火候到位
Maura.
莫拉
Can you get that? Yeah. Sure.
可以去帮我开一下门吗 当然
Oh, is that strawberry?
那是草莓吗
Bubble gum. Tommy's favorite.
是泡泡糖 汤米的最爱
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
Of course you can.
当然可以
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
No, it isn't.
不好
Hey, Ma, why don't we go pick out
妈 咱俩去挑挑
the font for the invitations?
请柬的字体吧
Well, I haven't picked out the card stock yet.
我还没选好请柬的纸料呢
Okay, we'll fluff pillows. Come on.
好吧 那咱们就去把枕头拍松吧 走吧
Please don't go.
请别走
I made a decision today.
我今天做了个决定
I am closing my clinics.
我要关掉我的诊所
Why would you close M.E.N.D.?
为什么你要关掉救助诊所
Because I want you to know how sorry I am.
因为我想让你知道我的歉意有多深
And I want to make restitution somehow.
而且我想做出补偿
Wait, wait, closing clinics
等一下 等一下 所以你就决定
that are saving desperate mothers and -- and children?
关掉救助绝望的母亲和孩子们的诊所吗
I-I don't -- I don't want that.
我 我并不希望看到这个结果
That's not gonna make up for anything.
这并不会弥补任何事情
I need your forgiveness
我需要你的原谅
and for you to accept me, flaws and all.
和你的接纳我的一切 包括我的不足
I can't.
我做不到
Please.
求求你了
You are my daughter.
你是我的女儿
I'm not your daughter.
我不是你的女儿
Maura.
莫拉
Whether you like it or not, you're both related.
不管你愿不愿意 你们俩都有血缘关系
I've changed.
我改变了
I wouldn't make the same decisions today.
要是以前的我 肯定不会做出今天这种决定
So please give me... a chance.
所以求你给我一个机会
You know, you never answered my question.
你一直没回答我的问题
Does this bum you out?
这件事很困扰你吗
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好的
I mean it, Maura.
我说的话是真心的 莫拉
No judgment.
我们不会批判你的
Please, can we just start over?
求你了 咱们从头开始好吗
People change.
人是会变的
Life changes us.
生活会改变我们
There is... research proving the elasticity of the brain.
确实有研究证明大脑是很有弹性的
You want to start over?
你想从头开始吗
Very much.
非常想
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表