Yeah, governor.
是 州长
Yes, I can hear you, Sir.
是的 我能听见 长官
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
We've got to do our job, Jane.
我们得做我们的本职工作 简
Do we have to do this right now?
我们一定要现在干这个吗
Look at her. Something's off.
看看她 有些东西不对劲儿
No, she was out of it this morning,
对 她今早根本不在状态
like someone else was in her body.
就像身体里装的是别人一样
Is she a drinker?
她平时爱喝酒吗
No.
不
I mean, wine.
我是说 她会喝红酒
Maybe somebody slipped a roofie. Yeah.
也许有人给她下药了 对
Yeah. The victim was a doctor.
对 受害人是个医生
Take a tox screen after you interview her.
审问完她之后给她做个毒理检验
Why after? Why not do it now?
为什么要之后做 为什么不现在做
We have to treat her like anybody else.
我们得一视同仁
I don't like this any better than you do.
我和你们一样不喜欢这样
We should probably should do a rape kit, too.
或许还得做个性侵检查
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Jane, you want me to do the interview?
简 你想让我去审问她么
No. I'll do it.
不 我亲自去
Rizzoli, you can't go in there
里佐利 如果你不能像对其他犯人
unless you're gonna go at her like any other suspect.
那样对待她的话 就不能进去
I can do that.
我能做到
Okay.
好吧
I just ran a background check on Brad Adams.
我刚刚调查了布拉德·亚当斯的背景资料
You got to see this.
你得看看这个
Did Brad Adams tell you what he did for a living?
布拉德·亚当斯告诉你他做什么工作了吗
Yes, I told you, jane.
是的 我跟你说过了 简
He was a colorectal surgeon.
他是个结直肠外科医生
What did you talk about?
你们都聊了什么
Art.
艺术
My work. He...
我的工作 他
He ordered one of my favorite wines.
他点了瓶我最爱的红酒
Did you leave the M.I.L.E. Benefit with him?
你是和他一起离开募捐晚会的吗
Yes.
是的
How did you get home?
你是怎么回家的
I, uh...
我
I wanted to take a cab.
我想坐出租车
Check the taxi companies.
查查出租车公♥司♥
See if there's any record. Okay.
看看有没有记录 好吧
How did your I.D. get in the victim's car?
你的证件是怎么出现在死者车里的
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I remember walking past the valet,
我记得路上经过一个代客泊车员
And then...
然后
Did he kiss me? I --
他吻我了吗 我
I think he blew me a kiss.
我想他给了我一个飞吻
He blew you a kiss?
他给了你一个飞吻
Do you remember anything after that?
后来的事你还记得吗
Oh, no.
不
I was in his car.
我当时在他车里
She just put herself at the murder scene.
她刚把自己置于了谋杀现场
Oh, no.
哦 不
Brad Adams had a record of theft and drug possession.
布拉德·亚当斯有偷窃和藏♥毒♥记录
He owed $39,000 in back child support,
他欠着三万九千美元的抚养费
And he wasn't a doctor.
而且他不是个医生
He was a bouncer at a night club.
他是个夜店的保安
Oh, god.
天呐
He played her.
他耍了她
The question is why.
问题是为什么
It's getting hot in here.
这里越来越热了
Oh, god.
天啊
Where did you get those bruises?
你从哪儿弄的这些淤青
Multiple hematomas.
这是多发性血肿
Likely offensive in nature
根据其在手臂上的位置
due to the location on the arm.
应该是由本能的进攻造成的
This type of bruising would occur if I --
这种伤痕可能产生于我
I threw a punch and it was blocked by someone's arm.
我出拳时被某人的手臂挡住
Dr. Isles, are you saying
艾尔斯医生 你是说
that you attacked brad adams?
你攻击了布拉德·亚当斯吗
I...
我
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
I was provoked?
我被激怒了
Research indicates that even the most docile human
研究表明即使是最温和的人
is capable of murder in the right set of circumstances.
在特定情况下也有能力杀人
Now what the hell do we do?
现在我们该怎么办
We take pictures and process her clothes.
拍照存证然后化验她的衣服
Do you think that's the right call?
你觉得该这么做吗
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Better us than anybody else.
由我们动手总好过别人
I'm so sorry, Dr. Isles.
真抱歉 艾尔斯医生
You're just doing your job, Susie.
你只是在做本职工作 苏茜
We're gonna need your underwear, too.
我们还需要你的内衣
You know, I have processed hundreds of suspects,
我经手过那么多嫌疑人的案子
but I never truly understood
直到现在我才真正明白
how humiliating this is.
这多么让人羞辱
I'm so sorry, Maura.
很抱歉 莫拉
Don't be. You didn't do it.
别这么说 又不是你干的
You didn't, either.
也不是你干的
Maybe I did.
也许是呢
I've got a-a void in my brain
现在我脑中有一段
where there should be a memory,
记忆是空白的
and I've certainly experienced
而且我绝对感受过
the kind of rage it would take
能造成那种伤害的
to inflict that kind of an injury.
强烈愤怒
Just don't say anything else, okay?
别再说了 好吗
Dr. Maura Isles, of course,
莫拉·艾尔斯医生
is the commonwealth's chief medical examiner,
本州首席法医
and she's back in the news again.
如今再次成为舆♥论♥焦点
Just weeks before her notorious father,
几周后她臭名昭著的父亲
mobster Paddy Doyle, goes on trial
暴徒帕迪·多伊尔将因十五宗谋杀
for 15 murders and countless R.I.C.O. charges,
及无数集团诈骗案出庭受审
Dr. Isles is herself now a murder suspect
艾尔斯医生现如今自己也成了
in what some are calling a date gone wrong.
这场约会血案中的杀人嫌犯
Turn it off.
快关掉
This is a bizarre stor--
这个诡异的事件...
It's all over the internet, too.
现在网上也传遍了
What do we know about our victim,
我们对死者了解多少
the phony colorectal doctor?
那个假冒的结直肠结肠医生
Well...we know he was a real asshole.
至少知道他是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
And he was also a thief,
还是个小偷
a drug dealer, and a predator.
毒贩子 掠夺者
So he had enemies.
那他对头肯定不少
Here's something.
我查到点东西
He had a pretty pissed-off ex-wife.
他有个恼羞成怒的前妻
She wasn't getting a penny of the $39,000
他欠她三万九千美元的抚养费
he owed her in child support.
可她一个子儿都没拿到
She'd at least get social security if he was dead.
要是他死了至少她还能拿到保险金
Let's bring her in for a chat.
请她过来聊聊吧
How's Maura? Terrible.
莫拉现在怎么样 糟糕透顶
How are you?
那你呢
Not as bad as Maura.
比起莫拉好多了
What can I do?
有什么我能做的吗
Just help her.
去帮她吧
Talk to everybody that Brad Adams knew --
询问所有布拉德·亚当斯认识的人
neighbors, the ex-wife,
他的邻居 前妻
everybody that he worked with at the club.
他在夜店的所有同事
Okay, Martinez cleared it
还有马丁内斯
because he's got a history of drug arrests.
因为死者有因毒品被捕的前科
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表