Go, son!
上啊 儿子
Let's go, buddy!
加油啊 小伙子
That was a cross-check, ref!
那是击人犯规 裁判
Are you blind?! Excuse me.
你瞎了吗 请让一下
I'm watching a game here.
我在看比赛呢
Oh, my god! Use the whistle! That's what it's for!
天啊 吹哨啊 要不要那玩意儿干嘛
Hey. Can I just squeeze by?
能让我过去吗
That is bullshit!
太扯淡了
He checked my kid! You can't give him the penalty!
是他阻截了我儿子 你怎么能罚我儿子
Please, excuse me.
抱歉 请让一下
That was my foot, lady.
你压我的脚了 女士
Sorry. I was just trying to get by.
对不起 我只是走过来
Please don't push me.
请不要推我
Now you made me miss the play.
你害我没看到那个进球
Hey. I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Next time, don't push, bitch.
下次 别逼人太甚 贱♥人♥
Hey! That's offsides!
那是越位
Oh. Not those.
那双不行
What "not those"? You have six other identical pair.
什么叫那双不行 你还有六双一模一样的
They're not identical.
它们可不一样
That's black patent, black suede, kitten heel.
分别是黑色漆皮 黑色麂皮和中跟鞋
Wish I had just one matching pair.
我只要有一双成对的鞋就行了
Clear the clutter, cleanse the soul.
清理杂物 净化心灵
I might need those.
那双我可能用得上
Okay, so, you are not the person who hired my mother
好吧 所以雇我妈来帮你清理柜子的人
to help you clean out your closet? No.
不是你咯 不是
Great. Let's go do something else.
很好 那我们去干点儿别的
No, I-I mean...yes.
不 我是说 是的
Okay. Maybe the shoes are a little too overwhelming for you.
好吧 也许这些鞋对你来说无法割舍
When was the last time you wore this dress?
你上次穿这条裙子是什么时候
I haven't had a chance.
我一直没有机会穿它
I was with you when you bought it.
你买♥♥它的时候 我也在
Three years ago.
那是三年前
Donation pile.
拿去捐了吧
No, no! I paid to have it tailored.
不要 我花钱改过尺寸的
Why? So we could lord it over all the other frumpy frocks?
啥 是为了让它当旧衣服之王吗
So help me, if that is Amazon delivering more shoes...
拜托 如果是快递送鞋来了...
Okay.
好了
If you're doing this to help mom make extra money, please stop.
如果你是为了让我妈赚外快 还是算了吧
Okay. You're not responsible for her finances.
你不必承担她的经济问题
Yes, but we both know something's wrong.
对 但我们都知道情况不对
Then why won't she just tell me?
那她为什么不直接告诉我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Cailin, hi.
凯琳 你好
Uh, come on in.
进来吧
Is everything okay?
一切都好吧
My mom went to Europe.
我妈妈去欧洲了
You didn't go with her?
你没跟她一起去吗
Well, here. Let me help. No, it's it's fine. I got it.
来 我帮你拿 没关系 我自己来
What happened to your foot?
你的脚怎么了
Well, I sprained my ankle.
我扭伤了脚踝
Oh. Sorry.
真可怜
I'm sorry you're not in Europe.
我很奇怪你怎么没去欧洲
I have finals.
我有期末考试
Listen. I know this is a lot to ask.
听着 我有个不情之请
Can I stay with you?
我能跟你一起住吗
With me?
跟我
Uh, yes, sure.
当然可以
Sure. You don't want to be home alone?
当然 你不想一个人在家吗
I wasn't alone.
我不是一个人
My mother hired Mrs. Craberton to babysit me.
我妈妈雇了克拉伯顿太太来照顾我
You're 19.
你都19岁了
I know. Right?
就是说啊
I knew you guys would understand.
我知道你们会理解的
Uh, so, how long is Hope gone?
那霍普要去多久
Three weeks. Thank you.
三周 谢谢你
Oh. Hey, dude.
喂 伙计
Yeah, I did the homework.
对 我作业做了
Um, Cailin. W-where are you going?
凯琳 你要去哪儿
Oh, is it okay if I just stay in your spare bedroom?
我睡客房♥可以吗
Yes, yes. I'll -- I'll show you where it is.
当然了 我带你去
That's okay. I can find it.
没关系 我能找到
No, I'm listening. Oh, my god. He so did not.
不 我在听 天呐 他没那么干吧
Oh, my god. He so did, too.
天呐 他真那么干了
Three weeks?!
三周
Well, you'll get to know each other better.
你们可以进一步了解对方
She's your half-sister.
她可是你的半个妹妹
Okay, we got a possible homicide in the parking lot
萨福克唐斯的冰球场的
of the hockey rink out by Suffolk Downs.
停车场疑似发生了凶杀案
That is like 100 decibels!
那都得有100分贝了
You know, I just read a report about hearing loss in adolescents.
我刚读了篇关于青少年听力损伤的报告
It's up 30%. I'll meet you there.
超过了30% 我到现场跟你会合
Hey. Thanks for bringing me in on this.
多谢让我参与这个案子
I figured you should help out since we're hockey guys.
我想我们都打冰球 你应该帮得上忙
Jane's not working it? She and Dr. Isles are almost here.
简不来吗 她和艾尔斯医生快到了
Well, before she elbows me out of the way,
在她把我撵走之前
can I get a minute of training?
能让我试试手吗
You bet. Tell us what you see.
可以 说说你看到了什么
Well, the human body holds 6 quarts of blood.
好吧 人体内有六升血液
There's about 5 of it on the ground.
这地面上大概有五升
Good. What else? I don't see too many crimescene markers.
不错 还有呢 犯罪现场标识很少
Did you find a purse or a wallet?
你们找到皮包或是钱包了吗
No. Nothing on the body or nearby.
没有 尸体身上和周围都没有
She's not wearing much jewelry except a cheap charm bracelet.
她没戴多少首饰 只戴了一条廉价吊坠手链
Maybe robbery was the motive.
也许作案动机是抢劫
Could be, but it's a pretty vicious way to kill somebody
有可能 但为了钱包和首饰
if all you want is their purse and jewelry.
就这样杀人也太恶毒了
Hey. It's a youth hockey game.
那可是青年冰球比赛
You played, too, Frost.
你也打过 弗罗斯特
I once saw two parents go at each other
我曾经见到两个家长在一场
with their kids' hockey sticks at a pee-wee game.
小比赛中用他们孩子的球棍互殴
Sergeant Korsak, we've got 10 officers inside
科萨克警司 我们派了10个警员
on all the doors and exits.
守住了所有的出入口
Good. Nobody leaves.
很好 任何人都不许离开
Everybody in that rink is a suspect.
冰场里的每一个人都有嫌疑
Hey, Wendy. Hello, Detective Rizzoli.
温蒂 你好 里佐利警探
This is Detective Frost. Sir.
这位是弗罗斯特警探 长官
You want to take a look at this? Really?
你想过来看一眼吗 可以吗
It's my dream to join homicide one day.
加入凶杀组是我的梦想
Is it okay if I take a look, Sir?
我可以看一眼吗 长官
Be our guest.
请随意
Okay. It's madness, right?
太疯狂了 是吧
That's one end of her carotid artery.
那是她颈动脉的一端
Ohh. I've only seen pictures of this stuff.
我只看过这些东西的照片
Wow. Incredible.
太不可思议了
Frankie, write down all the tags.
弗兰基 把所有东西都登记一下
I want a record of every vehicle down here. You got it.
我要停在这里的所有汽车的记录 好的
I'm heading inside.
我要进去了
Officer Rogers, I want another officer on that exit over there.
罗杰斯警官 那个出口还需要一名警员
Yes, Sir. Thanks a lot, uh, detectives, Sir.
是 长官 多谢了 警探 长官
Let me know if you need anything -- coffee, anything.
有需要尽管告诉我 咖啡什么的都可以
Thanks.
谢了
Man!
混♥蛋♥
I got to get over this.
我一定得克服这个毛病
Pretend it's that bag of giblets you pull out of a turkey
就把它当成是你做火鸡之前
before you cook it.
掏出来的内脏
Inside your turkey? Every turkey?
火鸡肚子里的 就一般火鸡
Come on, dude. You can do this.
来吧 伙计 你能做到的
Okay. Now...
好吧 现在
Just a little bit at a time, okay?
一点一点来 好吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表