have kept a record of it in his little book.
把这件事记录在他的小册子里了
Yeah. Here.
是的 这里
Here, everybody take a section.
每个人都拿一部分
Paddy wrote everything in code.
帕迪用代码写的
"Big head rent lo broad"?
大头租了罗布罗德
"Big head" meant Michael Wynne.
大头指迈克尔·温
"Rent" meant shaking down store owners on "Lo broad,"
租是指勒索罗布罗德的店主
Which is the lower end of west broadway.
西百老汇巷尾的店主
How do I explain my presence if Lieutenant Cavanaugh comes in?
卡瓦诺夫队长进来了我要怎么解释我的存在
Tell him you have menstrual cramps.
就说你痛经
That does make any sense. Oh, yes, it does.
这根本说不通 说得通
He won't ask any questions once he hears those words.
一听到那个词他就哑口无言了
Shirley Ghetts just called.
雪莉·盖茨刚打电♥话♥来
Someone want to tell me
有没有人能告诉我
why we have Cal's car in the evidence garage?
卡尔的车为什么在证物库里
Oh, boy.
好家伙
See you in my office, Vince?
到我办公室来 文斯
He's been in there a long time.
他去好久了
Just try not to think about it.
尽量别想
We got to find a connection between Paddy and Cal.
我们要找出帕迪和卡尔的联♥系♥
What'd he say?
他说什么了
He said it's too bad Cal's dead.
他说对卡尔的死感到遗憾
He'd like to wrap his hands around his throat.
他想亲手掐死他
Frost, what are you doing?
弗罗斯特 你在干什么
Trying to break Paddy's codes.
试着破解帕迪的代码
He's got these charts starting in 1992.
他从1992年起就开始画这个表了
Show me where that is.
给我看看在哪里
It's right here in Paddy's book.
就在帕迪的书里
Oh, my god.
天啊
Whoa, what's wrong?
怎么了
How could we not know? Paddy and Oso -- that's it.
我们怎么没想到 帕迪和奥索 就是它
Who's Oso? Oso Garcia
奥索是谁 奥索·加西亚
He was a Colombian drug dealer that Cavanaugh shut down in '92.
他是卡瓦诺夫92年击毙的一个哥伦比亚毒贩
When Paddy was Cavanaugh's C.I.?
帕迪还是卡瓦诺夫的线人的时候吗
Yeah.
是的
'92? That doesn't make any sense.
92年 说不通
Yeah, why would Paddy buy cocaine from Oso,
是的 帕迪为什么买♥♥了奥索的可♥卡♥因♥
then turn around and help Cavanaugh bust him?
又转向帮助卡瓦诺夫抓他呢
Oh, my god. What is it?
天啊 怎么了
It was a setup from the beginning to the end.
从头到尾就是一个局
All Paddy wanted was cheaper cocaine,
帕迪想要廉价可♥卡♥因♥
and he fed Cavanaugh information
他把情报给卡瓦诺夫
knowing that it would chase the Colombians out of southie.
警♥察♥就会追捕哥伦比亚人而不是南波士顿
Paddy ran Southie.
帕迪罩南波士顿的
Eventually, the Colombians would have to go to him for help.
最终 哥伦比亚人只能寻求他的帮助
They didn't know Paddy was the informant.
他们不知道帕迪才是告密者
I'm not following this.
我不太懂
Paddy helped the drug unit bring heat onto Oso
帕迪从92年8月到93年3月
from August of '92 to March of '93.
帮助缉毒组追查奥索
Oh, so all these zeroes mean Paddy couldn't buy cocaine.
所以这些0代表帕迪不能买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Because Cavanaugh was putting pressure on the colombians.
因为卡瓦诺夫在查哥伦比亚人
Right, but in April of '93,
对的 但是93年4月
Paddy started buying cocaine again but for half the price.
帕迪又开始买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了但是以半价购入的
So what changed in March of '93?
那么93年3月发生了什么
His family died.
他的家人死了
Linda and Christopher Cavanaugh
琳达和克里斯多夫·卡瓦诺夫
died in the fire at the end of March.
3月下旬死于火灾
My guess is, Paddy's plan was to kill Cavanaugh,
我猜 帕迪的计划是杀了卡瓦诺夫
but it worked out the same when Cal set that fire,
但结果却和卡尔那次纵火一样
only his wife and son died instead.
只有他妻子和儿子死了
'cause Cavanaugh fell apart...
因为卡瓦诺夫崩溃了
He never ran another drug case.
他再也没有查过毒品案
Does Cavanaugh still have a copy of Paddy's book?
卡瓦诺夫还留着帕迪册子的副本吗
I just saw him leave.
我刚看到他离开了
Oh, my god. We got to find him.
天啊 我们要找到他
He's gonna kill Paddy.
他会杀了帕迪
Can I buy you a drink, Sean?
能请你喝一杯吗 肖恩
Yeah.
好的
Whoa! Hey! Boston police! Knock it off!
波士顿警♥察♥ 住手
Hey, stop it!
停下
No, no! Come on!
不 不 拜托
Back off! Back off.
退后 退后
Back off.
退后
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Try not to move, lieutenant.
尽量别动 中尉
How could you?!
你怎么能这样
He came at me. I was minding my own business.
他朝我走来 我没惹他
Oh, shut up! Come on, let's get him up.
闭嘴 扶他起来
I'll get him out of here. Let me take him.
我带他走 我来吧
Come on, Sean.
走吧 肖恩
Let me -- let me take you.
让我 让我扶着你
He killed my family.
他杀了我的家人
He killed my family.
他杀了我的家人
I still think we need to get him to a hospital.
我还是觉得应该送他去医院
He needs stitches and his nose reset.
他需要缝针而且他的鼻子错位了
No hospital.
不去医院
I agree. Let's not make this worse with a paper trail.
我同意 不要把事情闹大
You reset my nose. You can do that.
你帮我复位过鼻子 你做得到
Can you stitch him up, too?
能帮他缝针吗
Okay, get me some towels and my medical bag. Okay..
好吧 把毛巾和我的药箱拿来 好
Let's put him on the couch.
扶他上沙发
I don't want to get any blood on it.
我可不想把血滴在上面
No, no, it's okay.
不 没关系
As soon as we can move him, I'll take him to my place.
他一旦能走 我就带他去我家
No, I'm fine. No, you're not.
不 我没事 不 你有事
And if you think I'm gonna
如果你觉得我会让你
let you try and kill Paddy again, think again.
再去杀帕迪 别做梦了
He's a dead man!
他该死
Lieutenant, if anyone deserves to kill him, it's you.
队长 如果该有人杀他 那人就是你
But you can't.
但你不能
Think about what you had to go through
想想你为了走出琳达和克里斯多夫的
to survive Linda and Christopher's death.
死亡阴影 所经历的那些痛苦
Every day that you force yourself to go on living
每日你强迫自己继续生活
is a tribute to those two people that loved you.
就是对这两个爱你的人的回报
I blamed myself.
我很自责
All this time, I thought that fire was an accident.
我一直以为那场火灾是意外
I was right to blame myself. It's my fault that they died.
但我没有错怪自己 他们就是我害死的
Don't say that.
别这么说
Linda and the baby weren't supposed to be there, Vince.
琳达和孩子根本不该出现在那儿的 文斯
He wanted me, but I was working! I was always working!
他想杀的是我 可我在工作 我那时总在工作
So, instead, he killed them.
所以他才杀了他们
Get out of my way! No.
别挡着我 不
He's not spending another day on earth!
我不能让他再多活一天
Lieutenant, there's another way.
队长 还有别的办法
We keep digging,
我们继续往下查
we prove that Paddy paid Ghetts to set the fire,
证明帕迪付钱给盖茨放火
Paddy gets charged with arson, and he gets the death penalty.
最后帕迪被判纵火罪 会被判处死刑
You gonna move? No!
你让不让开 不让
Well, what are you gonna do, Vince?
不然你打算怎么做 文斯
You gonna shoot me? 'cause that's what it's gonna take.
朝我开枪吗 不然我是不会放弃的
Oh, what the hell?
有没有搞错
I heard you say there was another way.
我听到你说还有别的办法
It's all I could think of.
我就只能想到这招了
All she needs to do is check his vitals
她只需要检查他的体征
and administer the sedative every four hours.
加上每四小时注射一次镇定剂
Well, what'd you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
That he's a police officer who lost his family,
说他是位痛失至亲的警官
and we're looking for the suspect.
我们正在找嫌疑犯
That's all she needs to know.
她知道这些就够了
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表