What's in between Boston and Afghanistan?
波士顿和阿富汗的中点是哪里
The Atlantic Ocean.
大西洋
Yeah, that.
是啊 是那里
Oh, I wish I could touch you.
真希望能摸到你
Um, speaking of privacy, um, I'm in the break room,
私聊 我在休息室
and someone just came in to get some coffee, so --
刚有人进来倒咖啡 所以
Frost or Korsak?
弗罗斯特还是科萨克
It's Martinez.
是马丁内斯
I'm gonna say goodbye.
我得说再见了
Talk to you soon, baby. Okay.
再聊 宝贝 好的
So, that's the famous Casey, huh?
那就是传说中的凯西吧
Yeah.
是的
I hear he's in Afghanistan.
听说他在阿富汗
Yeah, he's, uh, working with soldiers who have PTSD.
是 帮助治疗有创伤后应激障碍的士兵
You miss him?
想他吗
Yeah. I do.
是的 很想
Look, I'm sorry about taking your car.
很抱歉拿走了你的车
You know it isn't personal, right?
我不是针对你 知道吗
Okay.
好吧
Put it back.
放回来
Oh, my god. It's like having four mothers.
天啊 我就像有四个娘似的
Okay. Here's something.
有线索了
Been going through all of Mr. Sutton's e-mail.
我翻看了萨顿先生的所有邮件
Look at this.
看这个
Who's that?
那是谁
One of his A.P. Chem students. Samantha Cole.
他化学课的一个学生 萨曼莎·可♥儿♥
"Give me an 'A' -- and I'll give you some of this"?
给我一个"A" 还你一个波
What? How old is she?
什么呀 她才几岁啊
Just turned sweet 16.
刚满16岁
Well, it looks like sweet, little Samantha Cole
看起来萨曼莎·可♥儿♥小甜心
wanted to get her grade changed.
想改分
She's offering a trade.
她提了个条件
You think he said no so she ran him over?
他拒绝了 所以她就把他撞了
Maybe. Let's find her and ask.
也许 找她问问
I'll call the attendance office.
我打电♥话♥给教导处
And we need to know every car that Samantha Cole had access to.
我们还得知道萨曼莎·可♥儿♥能接触的所有汽车
Speaking of cars, I'll probably need one
说到车 如果我去找她谈话
if I'm gonna talk to her.
倒是需要一辆
Hello, this is Detective Frost, Boston Police.
我是波士顿警局的弗罗斯特警探
I need to know the whereabouts of a student --
我想知道一位学生的行踪
Samantha Cole.
萨曼莎·可♥儿♥
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it?
怎么样
I just found Samantha.
我找到萨曼莎了
Maybe Maura should drive you there.
也许莫拉能载你过去
Why Maura?
为什么是莫拉
Because of where you're going.
因为你要去的地方
She's been in a coma for 10 days.
她已经昏迷10天了
Well, at least we know she didn't run over Mr. Sutton.
至少我们知道萨顿先生不是她撞的
What happened?
出了什么事
She overdosed.
服药过量
On what?
什么药
Her mother's codeine prescription.
她妈妈的可待因处方药
How bad is it?
有多严重
Bad.
很严重
This may be the way she spends the rest of her life.
她的后半生可能就这么度过了
You know, if I thought
如果我知道
my kid did this to herself because of some teacher,
我的孩子因为某个老师变成这样
I might run him over.
我也许会去撞他
By the time I got home from work,
我下班回到家
she had already been in cardiac arrest
她心脏已经停止跳动
for about 15 minutes.
15分钟了
Do you know why she attempted suicide?
知道她为什么要自杀吗
We put too much pressure on her.
我们给她太多压力了
This was our fault.
都是我们的错
Suicide in teenagers is -- it's much more complicated.
青少年自杀 原因比这复杂得多
No. He's right. We did.
不 他说的对 是我们的错
I couldn't stop riding her.
我不停地鞭策她
One "D," and Harvard was, "off the table, Sam."
一个"D" 哈佛 想都别想 萨姆
And why? Why did I do that?
为什么 我为什么要那么说
What did she tell you about Mr. Sutton?
她跟你们提过萨顿先生吗
She loved that teacher.
她很爱那位老师
She took every science class he taught.
她选了他教的每一门理科课
You've seen it?
你们见过了
Yeah. We found it on her phone.
是的 我们在她手♥机♥上看到的
We were looking through her things.
我们翻看了她的东西
Just trying to understand why she did this.
只是想搞清楚她为什么这么做
We heard about his death this morning.
我们今早听说他死了
I'm just so glad that we made ourselves apologize to that man.
我很庆幸我们对他表达了歉意
You apologized?
你们道歉了
For Sam.
为了萨姆
I just --
我
I just wish that we could tell her
我真希望可以告诉她
that it doesn't matter.
一切都没关系
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, the charge nurse on Samantha's floor said
萨曼莎那层的值班护士说
that her parents were with her all night.
她父母一整晚都陪着她
And the headlight debris we found
我们找到的大灯碎片
is molded, polycarbonate plastic.
是模塑聚碳酸酯塑料
Like every other late-model headlight.
新产的车不都这样吗
That's not gonna help us find the car. What else?
这样没法找到那辆车 还有吗
Mm, the blue particulates in the victim's leg
受害人腿部的蓝色颗粒
are cheap automotive paint,
是廉价的汽车喷漆
and there was also navy-blue paint
还有雪佛兰黑斑羚
used exclusively on Chevy Impalas.
专用的深蓝色漆
Oh, excellent. OKay, so Frost can start a DMV search.
太棒了 弗罗斯特可以查车辆登记记录
Yeah, and tell him he's looking
是的 叫他找一辆
for a car that's been in an accident.
出过事故的车
Wait, you mean another accident?
你是说另一起事故吗
Yeah, the blue particulates are paint,
既然蓝色颗粒是油漆
so the gray stuff will be Bondo.
那灰色物质就是油灰了
It is. You're good.
没错 厉害
Tell my chief of detectives that,
去跟我的上司说吧
and maybe he'll give me my car back.
说不定他就把车还给我了
I think those guys are rating the girls in here.
我觉得那俩家伙在给这里的女孩儿打分
Here. Come on. Let's give them a cheap thrill.
来吧 给他们点儿甜头尝尝
Can I borrow your pen?
笔借我用一下
Be nice. All right.
手下留情啊 没问题
Ready?
好了吗
They like it.
他们很满意嘛
They do. Look at them.
是啊 看他们高兴的
What would you give me?
你们会给我几分
Hey, Martinez.
马丁内斯
Oh, I would give you an 8.75.
我会给你8.75分
Come on. Give him a 10. It's late.
拜托 给他十分吧 天色不早了
I came by to tell you you can use this car for police business.
我来是告诉你 你办案可以用这辆车
Why do you have my mother's keys.
我妈的车钥匙怎么在你那儿
And, no, I can't, because regulations won't allow it.
再说也不能用 规定不允许
Section 14 of the Massachusetts State Law
马萨诸塞州法律第14章规定
allows the use of an impounded car, so, yes.
允许使用被扣押车辆 所以能用
You impounded my mother's car?
你扣了我妈的车
She told me to.
她自己要求的
Besides, we're both worried about you.
再说 我们都挺担心你的
Oh. Well, thank you.
那就谢了
Sure.
不客气
I'd tike to buy you a drink,
我本该请你喝一杯
but I think you should take your ankle home
不过我觉得你应该带着你的脚踝回家
and get some rest.
好好休息休息
Uh, I was just leaving.
我正打算走
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表