Damn.
擦
She must be from the new crop of rookies.
肯定是菜鸟警♥察♥
Does she know how hot she is?
她知道自己有多性感吗
Why don't you go over there and tell her?
那你为何不去告诉她
Detective.
警探
Stop checking out the pretty cop
别光顾着对漂亮警♥察♥流口水
and make yourselves useful.
做点有用的事情
I need eyes around the back.
后面需要有人看着
Hey, e-excuse me.
打扰一下
Any idea how long my street's gonna be blocked?
你们知道街道还要被封多久吗
Might be a few hours.
或许还要几个小时
Do you know the guy in the house?
你认识房♥子里的人吗
Leroy? Uh, he's crazy.
勒罗伊 他是个疯子
What do you mean by crazy?
这话什么意思
You know, nut-ball conspiracy theorist.
一个白♥痴♥的阴谋论者
He's always going off
总是喋喋不休
about, uh, U.F.O.s and government spies and...
关于UFO 政♥府♥间谍还有
Well, I guess I better call my office, huh?
我最好跟办公室打个电♥话♥
Officer Hansen? Let me introduce you.
汉森警官 我来介绍一下
Detectives, this is officer Charlotte Hansen.
警探 这位是夏洛特·汉森警官
Oh, Charlie. Nice to meet you.
叫我查理吧 很高兴见到你
We need eyes in the back.
后面需要有人看着
Take Charlie, show her the ropes.
带着查理 指点指点她
I'll be out front.
我就在前面
Yeah. Right here. Okay.
好 这边走 好吧
Oh. You look like you've already had a bad morning.
你看起来已经过了一个糟糕的早晨
Me? Oh, no.
我 才没有
I haven't showered,
我没洗澡
I had a skeevy building manager check out my boobs,
我那恶心的房♥管看了我的胸
I spilled 16 ounces of hot coffee on some perfect stranger.
我还把16盎司热咖啡泼到了陌生人身上
Yeah, no, I'm great.
所以没有啦 我很好
Operations said there was a body inside?
行动组说里面有尸体吗
Well, all we know for sure
我们唯一知道的就是
is what the gunman told the 911 operator.
那个持枪者跟911接线员说的话
911. What is your emergency?
911 您有什么紧急情况
They're watching me, stealing from me!
他们在监视我 偷我的东西
Sir, please stay calm.
先生 请保持冷静
I need your address.
我需要您的住址
Oh, no, no. Daniel's dead.
不 丹尼尔死了
It's possible he's suffering from persecutory delusions.
他可能正经受被害妄想症的困扰
Who's Daniel?
丹尼尔是谁
We think it's a sanitation worker -- Daniel Raine.
我们认为是个环卫工人 丹尼尔·雷恩
We found his truck at the end of the block.
我们在街区尽头发现了他的卡车
What do we know about the gunman?
关于持枪者我们知道多少
Leroy Grovner.
名字叫勒罗伊·格罗福内尔
72-year-old retired engineer, lives alone, no relatives.
72岁的退休工程师 独居 无亲属
Do we know if he's on any medications?
他在做什么药物治疗吗
Oh, he doesn't trust doctors.
他不相信医生
Last time he saw one was in the E.R. Six months ago.
他上次看医生是半年前在急诊室
Psychotic break? Broken hip.
精神崩溃么 髋关节骨折
First responders said they tried to talk to him
第一批应急队员说他们试着跟他谈
but he says if he talks, it will only be to a lady cop.
但他说他只跟女警♥察♥说话
Stay away from my house!
离我的房♥子远点儿
Oh! Oh! Oh! Hold your fire!
不要开枪
Hold your fire! You see what I see?
不要开枪 你看到了吗
Yeah. Smoke. He's shooting blanks.
是的 烟 他在放空弹
All right. Everybody just stand down.
好吧 所有人都退后
Hey, stand down. He's shooting blanks. Maura, come on.
把枪放下 他在放空弹 莫拉 过来
It's all right -- easy.
没关系 淡定
Mr. Grovner. It's okay.
格罗福内尔先生 没事的
What do you want?! It's all right, okay?
你想要什么 没事的 好吗
We...We just want to -- we want to help Daniel.
我们只是想 我们想帮助丹尼尔
Okay? Can we do that, please?
好吗 能让我们去吗
I'm a doctor.
我是个医生
If you let me see him, maybe I can help him.
如果你让我看看他 也许我能帮他
Oh, all -- all right.
好吧
But it -- b-but I-it's a -- it's a mess down -- down there.
但是 那下面一团糟
Can I hold that for you?
我能帮你拿着吗
It's all right.
没关系的
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Stand down!
把枪放下吧
All right. It's all right. You know what?
好吧 没事了 这样吧
Why -- why don't we go sit down in one of the cars, okay?
我们去车里坐着好吗
Why don't you take this? Go check on Daniel.
你们来接管吧 去看看丹尼尔
All right.
好吧
Let's let's just go right over here. Okay? Okay.
我们到这边来 好吗 好吧
Maura?
莫拉
Yeah, I'm here.
我在这儿
He's been dead for a few hours.
他已经死了有一会儿了
When's the power coming back on?
什么时候能恢复电力
We get lost down here, they're never gonna find us.
我们迷路的话 他们永远都找不到我们
Public works doesn't know why it went off,
市政工程处也不知道为什么停电
so they're having a hard time restoring it.
所以他们修起来也很困难
Yeah. It's a garbage man, all right.
是个垃圾工人 好吧
Daniel Raine.
丹尼尔·雷恩
Works for the sanitation department.
在环卫部门工作
What's he doing down here?
他在这儿干嘛
Overtime?
加班
You have enough light?
光线够吗
Enough to see a penetrating wound
足够看清一处穿透伤
resulting in a subarachnoid hemorrhage.
导致了蛛网膜下腔出血
What's unusual is the wound pattern.
伤口形状不太常见
Somebody hit him hard. That's a lot of blood.
有人狠狠地打了他 流了很多血
What did they hit him with? A lawn mower?
他们用什么打了他 割草机
Sewing machine? Crock-pot?
缝纫机 还是砂锅
I think we can rule out the crock-pot.
我觉得我们可以排除砂锅
Whatever it was, it had a very sharp, jagged edge.
不管是什么 都有非常锋利的锯齿状边缘
We talked to the neighbors.
我们跟邻居们谈了
They said Leroy started screaming
他们说勒罗伊开始喊叫
about space ships and little green men.
关于太空飞船和绿色小人
Yeah, right after the lights went out.
对 就在灯灭了之后
Then he started shooting.
然后他开始开枪
Okay, so the aliens landed, and he lost his marbles.
所以外星人登陆了 然后他就疯了
Well, maybe they're down here.
也许他们就在这下面
Seems like everything else is.
就像所有别的东西一样
Except the murder weapon.
除了凶器之外
All right, let's, uh, let's start a search.
好吧 让我们开始搜查吧
Hey. An 8-track player.
一个八轨播放器
And a flowbee.
还有吸入剪发器
I always wanted one of these.
我一直想要一个
Next birthday. On me.
下个生日 我送你
Hey, Korsak, let's you and I
科萨克 你和我
go back and interrogate Leroy.
回去审讯勒罗伊
Frost, Frankie, you guys do the search, okay?
弗罗斯特 弗兰基 你们继续搜查好吗
Okay. Why me?
好的 为什么是我
Well, it's either hoarder duty or liquor licenses for me.
我倒是无所谓
I'm gonna have to get this body back to the morgue.
我得把这具尸体带回解剖室
Well, leave Frankie,
把弗兰基留下
then I can start the background investigation.
我可以开始做背景调查
All right. Detectives.
好吧 警探们
Need anything else?
还需要什么吗
Uh, yeah. Detective Frost was just...
对 弗罗斯特警探正要
...leaving.
离开
Well, I-I could use your help.
我需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
You know what, Detective Frost? Why don't you stay?
弗罗斯特警探 你为什么不留下呢
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah, uh, there's a lot of work to do here.
对 这儿还有很多活儿要干
Yes, there's a lot of work to do here.
是 这儿还有很多活儿
Crazy, right?
很疯狂吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表