That's not Leslie Cabot.
那不是莱斯莉·卡伯特
That's Jenny Cabot -- Mark's wife.
是詹妮·卡伯特 马克的老婆
Well...Merton knows her. He's not barking.
莫顿认识她 它没有叫
Look at that -- those dogs are friends.
看啊 那两只狗是好朋友
So they met here.
他们就在这儿认识的
Talked dogs, bad marriages.
聊聊狗 聊聊悲惨的婚姻
The police called me. What?
警♥察♥给我打电♥话♥了 什么
One of my neighbors got you on their security camera.
我有个邻居家的监控拍到你了
What do you mean? They have a recording of me?
什么意思 他们手里有我的录像
They haven't identified you yet.
他们还没确认你的身份呢
If I'm going down, you're going down, too.
我要是栽了 你也好不了
How could you not know your neighbor had a camera
你邻居家有监控对着你家
aimed at your damn house?
你怎么能不知道
Would you relax, okay? It'll be fine.
别急好吗 没事的
Yeah, fine for you, maybe.
是啊 你也许没事
I made sure there were no cameras.
我帮你把监控探头都搞掉了
Hell, I even got you the gun.
枪都是我给你准备好的
Which is where? Your house? Your car?
枪现在在哪儿呢 你家里还是你车里
Dumbass. In the ocean.
笨蛋 在海里呢
Oh. What about you, huh?
你怎么样
Did you tell your girlfriend
你有没有告诉你女朋友
you weren't just taking her dog for a walk, huh?
你不光是帮她遛狗
You think Leslie maybe ought to know
莱斯莉是不是有权知道
that you had her brother killed
你为让她保住工作
so that she could save her job.
除掉了她哥哥
Don't you dare.
你敢告诉她
Looks like Jenny married the wrong sibling.
看来詹妮嫁错了对象
Wonder if Mark knows
不知道马克知不知道
his wife was having an affair with his sister.
他老婆和他妹妹有私情
Let's go.
行动吧
All right.
好
At least, I didn't have my wife killed so I could take her job.
至少我不会为了抢老婆的职位就找人杀她
I hated my wife.
我恨我老婆
Yeah, well, I hated my husb--
那我也恨我丈...
Funnily enough, that remains the number-one motive for murder.
说来有趣 那一直是谋杀的首要动机
We have some good news and some bad news.
我们有好消息 也有坏消息
The good news is --
好消息是
we don't have you on security cameras, Jenny.
我们没有拍到你的监控录像 詹妮
The bad news --
坏消息是
You see that dog over there with her collar?
看到那只带着颈圈的狗了吗
That's a parabolic mic,
那是个环形麦克风
so we do have you both admitting to murder.
我们掌握了你俩承认谋杀的录音
Oh, my god.
天呐
You said you wanted to live in Southie.
你说你想住在南区
It's a good facility.
这是个好地方
Just -- just leave me.
你们走吧
I'm fine. Leave me.
我没事 走吧
We'll visit you.
我们会来看你的
Why?
为什么
Because it's the right thing to do.
因为我们应该这么做
Because you're a lonely, angry, old gangster.
因为即使你是个暴躁 孤独的老流氓
But you're also my grandfather,
可你还是我祖父
and you don't have anybody else,
而且你已经没有其他亲人了
so take it before I change my mind.
所以在我改主意前 你就知足吧
You -- you look just like Paddy right now.
你这样特别像帕迪
Maybe there is something to this biology thing.
也许遗传还是有道理的
So, blood is thicker than water.
血浓于水啊
The density of blood plasma in circulating blood cells
流动中血液的血浆浓度
is roughly twice the density of water.
大概是水密度的两倍
Oh, my goodness! Patrick!
我的天呐 帕特里克
There, see? He's gonna be fine.
看吧 他没事的
Bunny? Yes!
是巴妮吗 是我
Patrick Doyle.
帕特里克·多伊尔
Look at you, James Dean.
看看你 万人迷啊
Well, we grew up on the same block.
我们在一个街区长大的
Casey's going back to Afghanistan.
凯西要回阿富汗了
For how long?
去多久
I don't know.
不知道
He said he hadn't decided whether to re-enlist.
他说他还没决定好要不要回去报到
He will, unless...
他会回去 除非
Unless, what?
除非怎样
Unless I marry him.
我嫁给他
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表