Be a lot more valuable as a pair.
一双卖♥♥更值钱
I'm a big Bruins fan.
我是棕熊队铁粉
Where do you find this great stuff?
你在哪儿找到这些好东西的
Um, uh, here and there.
就是 四处寻找
Uh, flea markets, private collectors.
跳蚤市场 私人收藏
So, not next door in Leroy's basement?
不是邻居勒罗伊的地下室吗
I took a few things.
我拿了几样
I mean, you know, it was just sitting there collecting dust.
放在那里也是落灰
I-I wanted to put it
我 我想把它
in the hands of guys like you who really appreciate it.
交给像你这样识货的人
Oh, that was really nice of him, wasn't it, sergeant?
他真好 不是吗 警司
It sure was.
确实
What do you think that murder weapon you have would be worth
你觉得你用的凶器对那些
to somebody that collects that kind of stuff?
收藏家来说值多少钱
What murder weapon?
什么凶器
The metal club you used to kill the garbage man.
你用来谋杀垃圾工的铁棒
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀人
Our colleagues are tearing apart your house as we speak.
在我们谈话的同时我的同事正在搜查你家
You can't do that. A judge said we can.
你们无权那么做 法官说我们可以
You could make it easy on everyone.
想让大家都省事的话
Just tell us where the murder weapon is.
告诉我们凶器在哪儿
I-I'm not telling you crap.
我才不和你废话
You're under arrest for larceny.
你因盗窃罪被捕了
7:59 a.m.
上午7点59分
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么
It was one minute before 8:00?
差一分钟8点
And what time do you go on duty?
你几点上班
8:00.
8点
The good news is, this is no longer a police-brutality case.
好消息是 这不再是警♥察♥暴♥力♥案了
Oh, that is good news.
真是好消息
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
It's a civil matter.
这是个民事案
And because you weren't on the clock,
因为你没在当班
the city's refusing to indemnify you.
市政厅拒绝为你承担费用
You can't be serious.
不是真的吧
So I'm on my own?
我要靠自己了吗
Look at that -- another 17 cents.
看呀 又有17美分
I wonder if F. Lee Bailey will take your case now.
不知道李·贝利[著名律师]会不会接手你的案子
If I tell him to shut up,
如果我让他闭嘴
do you think he'll put it on youtube?
你觉得他会上传到网上吗
I wouldn't put it past him.
我可不会惊讶
Okay, where's Maura?
好吧 莫拉去哪儿了
I want to know what that lawyer said.
我想知道律师怎么说
Well?
怎么样
I brought matcha tea.
我买♥♥了抹茶
It's from utashinai. You want to try some?
歌♥志内市的 想尝尝吗
Maura, what did he say?
莫拉 他怎么说
Oh, look, another 50 cents.
又多了50分
Rizzoli, get over here and help your customers.
里佐利 过来服务客人
Yes, Mr. Stanley.
来了 斯坦利先生
Okay, just tell me what he said.
快说他说了什么
He said it would be expensive to defend.
他说辩护费很贵
I just spilled coffee. I know.
我只是洒了咖啡 我知道
It's a frivolous lawsuit, but he looked at the video,
本来是个无聊的诉讼 但他看了视频
and if she has medical expenses or compensatory damages --
如果她要求医疗费或者赔偿金
For crying out loud.
搞毛啊
Just -- how much is it to hire him?
雇他多少钱
He wants a $25,000 retainer.
他要两万五的定金
Oh, my god.
天啊
Maura, every cent I have is in my condo.
莫拉 我的钱全投在公♥寓♥了
I know.
我知道了
I could live in Leroy's basement.
我可以住勒罗伊的地下室
Oh, come on. Let me help you.
我帮你吧
You know, I'll just cash out some mutual funds.
我能提现一点共同基金
No. I can't take your money.
不 不能用你的钱
Don't look at that.
别再看了
I can't believe I'm gonna lose my home over this.
不敢相信我会因为这件事无家可归
Maura, look at her blouse.
莫拉 看她的衬衫
They can manufacture an artificial heart,
他们能制♥造♥出人工心脏
but they can't get a polyester blend to drape properly.
却不能做出正常的涤纶混纺褶皱
No.
不是
That.
那里
You see it now?
看到了吗
Her blouse is repelling the droplets of coffee.
她的衬衫抗咖啡
Wait, that could be made of a scald-proof nanofabric.
等下 一定是用防烫纳米材料做的
Help for the fashion-challenged.
土鳖求解释
Teflon-nanotube coating is used on some textiles
聚四氟乙烯纳米管涂层被用于纺织品上
to produce scald-proof fabrics.
来生产防烫织物
So, she set it up.
她设了个局
She even had somebody there to tape it.
甚至还找人拍摄
You think she wanted you to spill your coffee
你是说她希望你把咖啡洒在她身上
so she could sue?
那样她就可以告你了
But how'd she know you were a cop?
可她怎么知道你是个警♥察♥
I'll be damned.
该死的
What? What do you see?
你看见什么了
Whirls and ridges.
回旋和纹路
Whoever videotaped it left a fingerprint on the camera lens.
拍摄的人在摄像头上留下了指纹
We should run that.
我们该查查
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, yes!
太棒了
I found the patent.
我找到专利了
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么了
It's a piece of a new type of rotor blade from a drone.
这是无人机上的一片新型旋翼桨叶
From a drone?
无人机
Yeah. Manufactured by JFP.
JFP公♥司♥制♥造♥的
Jarvis flight project.
贾维斯飞行工程公♥司♥
That would explain the honeycomb interior.
这就解释了内部蜂窝状结构
And the edge of the rotor blade
还有旋翼桨叶边缘
is consistent with the wound pattern.
与伤口形状一致
How does a piece of a drone end up in Leroy's basement?
无人机的部件怎么会在勒罗伊的地下室
Maybe he dragged it inside
也许他在用灭虫器把它射下来之后
after he shot it down with the bug zapper.
拖进地下室
E.M.P. would destroy the drone's electronic system --
电磁脉冲会破坏无人机的电子系统
Probably cause a power outage, too.
可能也造成了动力故障
Yeah, but do we know if that even works?
有道理 但是那玩意好用吗
Oh, yeah. It works. Really?
绝对好用 是吗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Well --
这个
Have anything to do with the two cruisers
停在犯罪现场的两辆巡逻警车发动机爆掉了
who got their brains fried at the crime scene?
跟这事有关系吗
I think I'll take the fifth.
我拒绝回答
Drones can be used for corporate espionage.
无人机可以用作商业间谍活动
And Leroy was convinced that he was being watched, spied on.
而勒罗伊很确定有人在监视他
Spy on an old man's house with a million-dollar drone?
用价值五十万的飞机去监视一个老头的家
Maybe they were spying on the neighborhood.
或许他们是在监视他的邻居
Frontload tech just moved its R&D offices right nearby.
前置科技刚把他们的研发办公室搬到那附近
Yeah, but there would be a ton of firewalls
对 但是那里肯定会有很多道防火墙
to protect proprietary information.
来保护他们的专有资料
Yeah, but look at all these houses sold.
没错 看看这些卖♥♥出的房♥子
Frost, who lives around Leroy?
弗罗斯特 谁住在勒罗伊周围
Frontload tech engineers.
前置科技的工程师们
A lot of them.
好几位工程师
That's it.
这就对了
You take your phone and your computer home.
他们会把电脑和手♥机♥带回家
If I wanted to steal,
如果我想偷的话
I would send a drone, fly it over your home.
我会派出一架无人机 飞到他们家上面
It was doing a War-Drive --
他们这是搞"战争驾驶"
Piggybacking on Wi-Fi networks and downloading everything.
通过无线网络随意下载他们想要的东西
Frost, look up JFP's website.
弗罗斯特 看一下JFP的网页
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表