Why are you yelling?!
你喊什么
I didn't want to scare you.
我不想吓到你
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Spending the night.
过夜
What -- no, Frankie.
什么 不用 弗兰基
I don't remember inviting you.
我没记得让你过来
Some whack-job has taken out three cops in the last 24 hours.
那个混♥蛋♥在一天之内杀了三名警♥察♥
I'm not sleeping alone tonight. Neither are you.
我可不想自己睡 你也不能
Well, I'm not sleeping with you.
我可不会跟你一起睡
Come on.
不是吧
If something happened to you, I couldn't forgive myself.
你要是有什么不测 我不会原谅自己的
Nothing's gonna happen to me.
不会有事的
Please, get yourself a beer.
别拘束 喝瓶啤酒吧
Thanks. I got one.
谢谢 我已经拿了一瓶
Jane, it's just me!
简 是我
I got some food.
我带了点吃的
Hi, ma.
你好 妈
Hi. Hey, Frankie.
嗨 弗兰基
Hey, ma.
你好 妈
So, let me guess --
我来猜一下
you're here to make sure the boogeyman doesn't get me?
你来这儿是为了不让那个变♥态♥伤害我
Yes. That's what mothers are for.
是的 这是老妈的责任
So, who wants some lasagna?
谁想吃千层面
But we could start with some chocolate.
不过我们可以先吃点巧克力
You always get it first!
每次都是你先吃
I want the hearts.
我要吃心形的
Frankie -- fine. I will give you the hearts.
弗兰基 好 给你心形的
I'm taking an impression of his burn.
我正在拓印这个痕迹
Let's hope it's a better negative-negative this time.
希望这次能够负负得正
Let's not anticipate results, but I think it might be.
不要去猜结果 不过我想应该是的
I see something.
我看出点东西
Looks like snakes on a stick.
好像是蛇绕在棍子上
Are those wings?
那是翅膀吗
I think it could be the Rod of Asclepius,
好像是阿斯克勒庇俄斯之杖
which often gets confused with the Caduceus.
人们常把它跟赫耳墨斯之杖弄混
Who would get confused?
谁会弄混呢
The Caduceus is two snakes
赫耳墨斯之杖是两条蛇
entwined around the Magic Wand of Hermes, topped by wings.
绕在爱玛仕魔杖上 上面有对翅膀
Right. Who doesn't know that?
对啊 谁会不知道呢
You'd be surprised.
你会很意外的
And Asclepius was an ancient Greek physician,
阿斯克勒庇俄斯是古希腊的一名医生
and that symbol is one snake, encircling a staff.
那个标志是一条蛇绕在一根棍子上
The medical symbol? Yes.
那个象征医疗的符号♥ 是的
Maura...
莫拉
do you think June and Kent were burned by the same thing
你觉得朱恩和肯特身上的烫痕
that made this mark on Chuck Fletcher?
与查克·弗莱彻身上的是同一个东西弄的
I think they were all burned by an object
我觉得都是由同一个东西烫的
that is approximately 1.9 by 1.5 centimeters.
大约是1.9厘米乘1.5厘米大小
That's his signature.
这就是他的标志
Let's run it through ViCAP.
去数据库上查一下
Six hits with burns
找出六个
that sort of look like the ones on our victims.
与我们案子受害者相同的烫痕
Maura, was the same object used to brand them?
莫拉 是同一个东西造成的烫痕吗
The burns look similar, but the images just aren't good.
痕迹差不多 但照片不是很清楚
I can't be sure.
我不能肯定
First murder was in 1988.
第一起谋杀案是在1988年
There wasn't another murder with that burn until 1999.
直到1999年才发生了第二起
Why stop for 11 years?
为什么间隔了11年
Killer could've been incarcerated.
可能凶手被抓了
Many serial killers stop for long periods.
很多连环杀手会间隔很长时间再作案
Frost, can you pull up the case file on the first murder?
弗罗斯特 能调出第一起案子的档案吗
It's a double murder --
是一起双重谋杀
A prominent Cleveland pediatrician and his wife.
克利夫兰的一名优秀儿科医生和他的妻子
Dr. Sheppard Appleton and his wife, Susan,
谢坡德·艾普顿医生和他的妻子苏珊
were shot to death in a home invasion.
在一起入室劫案中被枪杀
And their daughter survived by hiding in a closet.
他们的女儿躲在壁橱里幸免于难
So the first victims weren't law enforcement.
这么说他们不是执法人员
What about the other four murders?
那另外四起谋杀案呢
No ties to cops. All random people.
跟警♥察♥都没关系 都是普通人
What else do we know about that double murder?
这起双重谋杀还有什么资料
Doctor was shot twice in the chest while watching TV.
医生在看电视时前胸中了两枪
Wife was hit in the abdomen,
妻子的腹部中枪后
crawled, shot another five times at point-blank range.
她往前爬 又被近距离平射五次
Can you say "Overkill"?
这算是"过度杀戮"吗
So these may or may not be related.
这些案子之间的关联尚未确定
If they are related,
如果有关联的话
then our killer went from guns
那么杀手就从持枪杀人
to copycat serial murders.
变成模仿连环凶杀
Well, it's not unheard of in the research
调查研究显示 也有
for a serial killer to change his M.O.
连环杀手中途改变作案手法
Jane, what if none of these six unsolved murders
简 要是那六起未破的谋杀案
have anything to do with our three?
和我们这三起都没有联♥系♥呢
Then we're back to square one.
那就又回到起点了
You sure you don't want soemthing?
你真的不来点什么吗
I know it's a police station, but the food is good.
别看这是警局 食物味道还不错
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
I had Jack burn DVDs of all my interviews.
我让杰克刻出我所有采访的DVD
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢 杰克
I'll meet you outside.
你去外面等我吧
I hope it helps.
但愿派得上用场
I can't imagine how,
虽然不知道有什么用
but you're welcome to go through them.
但很希望你能看看这些
Did any of these three men
他们三个人中
ever mention communicating with anyone on the outside?
有人说过曾和外面什么人有联♥系♥吗
I don't think so.
没有吧
But I do know that they all got fan mail.
但我知道他们都收到了粉丝来信
Explain that one to me. You got any copies of those?
那我明白了 你有信的复印件吗
No, I'm sorry.
不好意思 没有
I'm a simple guy. I don't care why.
我这人很简单 我没有什么原因
Just want to stop them.
只是想制止他们
I had a thought about how Detective Fletcher
我有点疑惑弗莱彻警探怎么会
might have been lured behind that dumpster.
被引诱到那个垃圾筒后面呢
Really?
是吗
Well, I want to confirm it first.
我想先确认一下
But I can take a look at the area
我可以在四点去研讨会的途中
on my way to the next seminar at 4:00.
经过那里看一眼
I'd like to go there with you.
我想和你一起去
Dog alarm. Got a new litter of pups.
狗警报 又有一窝小狗崽了
Mom won't leave them.
奶爸离不开它们
Luckily, I live close by. I could meet you there.
还好我住得近 我们可以在那里见
Well, why don't I send Jack ahead
这样吧 不如我让杰克去
to get my PowerPoint presetation ready?
帮我准备一下演讲的幻灯片
And we could swing by your place
这样我们就能经过你家
and then take a look at the dumpster.
顺便看一下那个垃圾筒
I don't want to slow you down.
我不想耽误你时间
My dog died right before my book tour.
我的狗在我办书展前死了
It would be so good to just pet an animal today.
你还能养养宠物多好啊
Well, come on, then.
那就来吧
Hey, Frankie, can you take these DVDs upstairs?
弗兰基 可以把这些DVD拿到楼上吗
Sure.
没问题
You on puppy watch? Yeah.
你要照顾狗狗 是啊
Any instructions?
有什么吩咐吗
Jane and Frost know what to look for.
简和弗罗斯特知道要找什么
So, what we're looking for
现在我们要找的是
is any mention of someone on the outside.
提及有关外面的人的口供
Okay.
好的
Oh, Jane, let me listen to the Hoyt interviews.
简 让我听霍伊特的调查问话
That's okay. I got it.
没关系 我可以的
So, please talk to me about your family history.
跟我谈谈你在的家庭成长经历
I'd like to know the details
我想知道你第一次
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表