Oh, honey, more overtime?
亲爱的 又加班
I was hoping you'd be home.
我以为你已经到家了
no, it's okay.
没事
I understand.
理解
Yeah, I got all the way there with the baby,
是的 我去接宝宝了
And he was out on an emergency.
有突发♥情♥况所以提前出来了
That's weird. The heat's off.
很奇怪 暖气坏了
I love you, too, honey.
我也爱你 亲爱的
You look a little...Naked.
你看起来有点...裸♥露♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
I can see your knees.
我都能看到你膝盖
You want me to write him up for harassment?
要我以骚扰对他提出书面警告吗
Yes.
要
You do look nice, though.
不过你看起来很美
I always like you in your court outfits.
我一直很喜欢你的上庭装扮
You can write yourself up, too.
给你自己也写一份书面警告
Did you hear about Cal?
听说了卡尔的事了吗
Cal Ghetts died?
卡尔·盖茨死了
How's miss Ghetts doing?
盖茨夫人怎么样了
Nice lady.
她人很好
I always see her in church.
经常在教堂看见她
How'd he die? He was mugged last night in Atlantic city.
他怎么死的 昨晚在亚特兰大被抢劫
Didn't he just retire? A month ago.
他不是刚退休吗 一个月前
30 years in the arson unit, and he gets shot on vacation.
在纵火组干了30年 结果在休假的时候被枪杀
Nervous about testifying?
要作证很紧张
I've only done it once.
我也只作证过一次
all Cavanaugh and I have to do
卡瓦诺夫和我只需要
is establish chain of custody
建立监管链条
to get Paddy's ledger admitted into evidence.
使帕迪的那本账本成为证据
I'll be glad when you get rid of that copy of his damn book.
把那册子的副本处理掉后我会很欣慰
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
No.
不行
And you don't want to.
你也不想看
Yes, I do.
我当然想
Wait, you guys didn't read it?
等等 你们还没看
I'm from southie, Frost.
我是南波士顿人 弗罗斯特
For all I know, I got cousins in that book.
我知道 我表弟的名字在那册子里
I see you downloaded a copy of the federal indictment.
我看你下了一份联邦起诉书
It's interesting.
很有趣
You ever tried a rico case before?
你们以前遇到过集团犯罪诈骗案吗
No. Me either.
没有 我也是
Look at all these counts -- loan-sharking, bookmaking,
看看这些罪状 放高♥利♥贷♥ 外♥围♥下注
trafficking in narcotics -- oh, and 15 counts of murder.
非法交易毒品 还有15宗谋杀
How did the feds establish that Paddy ordered the hits?
联邦政♥府♥怎么认定是帕迪下的命令
Rico case is all about proving
集团犯罪诈骗案主要在于证明
that Paddy was the head of a crime syndicate,
帕迪是这帮犯罪团伙的头
and he didn't have to pull the trigger himself.
他不必亲自下手
With Donovan's testimony,
有了多诺万的证词
The government can prove Paddy was behind 15 murders.
政♥府♥可以证明帕迪是15宗谋杀案的幕后主使
So, why's the book so important?
那么为什么这本书这么重要
It corroborates his story.
证实了他的证词
This is the only guy still alive
现在活着的人中 他是唯一一个
that can tie Paddy to all those murders.
能把帕迪和所有谋杀案联♥系♥起来的
Rizzoli, gonna need you in my office.
里佐利 到我办公室来
A.U.S.A.'s here.
联邦助理检察官来了
Good luck.
祝你好运
You don't have to say a word
如果让法官看你的膝盖
If you just show the judge those knees.
那你连一个字都不用说
The judge is a woman.
法官是个女的
Hope.
霍普
I was going to leave these at your door, but I saw your car.
本想把这些放在门口的 但我看到了你的车
Come in.
进来吧
We always said we were going to have coffee.
之前一直说我们有空喝杯咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
Is Angela here? No.
安琪拉在吗 不在
She is out of town, visiting her sister.
她出城去了 看她姐姐
I am playing hooky.
我翘班了
I was just about to make some espresso.
正准备做一些咖啡
Ah, la pavoni.
拉帕沃尼咖啡机
Oh, I had one once.
我喝过一次
La pavoni was founded in Milan in 1905 --
拉帕沃尼咖啡机于1905年在米兰创办
by Desiderio Pavoni,
创始人是帕沃尼
Uh, in a little workshop on via Parini.
在经过帕里尼的一个小工作坊里
Uh, el salvador miravalle and
萨尔瓦多米拉瓦耶
I also smell Brazil, fazenda cachoeria.
我还闻到了巴西 卡什瑞尔庄园的味道
Hmm? That's amazing.
是吗 不可思议
Where you think you came from?
你以为你是谁生的啊
Cailin puts goopy syrup in hers.
凯琳往咖啡里放油腻的糖浆
no idea where she came from.
不知道她是谁生的
She's 19.
她才19岁
You know, I hate to admit it,
知道吗 虽然不想承认
But I was addicted to corn syrup at that age.
但我那时候对玉米糖浆很上瘾
I wish I'd known you then.
多希望那时候就认识你
And I wish that you had known him.
也希望你那时认识她
This is not the man that I fell in love with,
他不是我爱上的那个男人
Not the man who fathered you.
不是你的父亲
How did you meet?
你们是怎么相遇的
I was studying,
我在学习
And I saw him drawing me, so we started talking.
看到他在画我 于是就开始了交谈
Is it hard for you to look at that?
现在看这幅画对你来说是不是很难
It's his drawing of you at 19,
这是他画的19岁的你
Mourning my death.
哀悼我的夭折
My mother -- Constance --
我母亲 康斯坦丝
She -- she hung it in a hallway.
她 她把这幅画挂在走廊
I don't know why I -- I always liked it.
不知道为什么 我一直很喜欢
And now that I know my own story,
现在我知道了我的故事
I just stare at it and think about what might have been.
我就盯着它 想着如果不是这样 会发生什么
I think about what might have been, too.
我也这样想过
He was thoughtful and smart and unbelievably kind.
他很体贴 聪明 非常的友善
And that sounds crazy now.
现在听起来很疯狂
I've never said this to anyone.
我从没对任何人说过
It could be easily misinterpreted.
因为很容易被曲解
But I've caught him looking at me,
我曾经看到他在看我的眼神
And I see that man.
我看见了你口中的那个人
Oh, that hurt.
好疼
Let me see. Oh, it's fine.
让我看看 没事的
The steam wand is 240 degrees. You're not fine.
水蒸汽有115度 你不会没事
Go. Run this under cold water.
去 用凉水冲冲
I have some extra bandages in that drawer.
抽屉里有一些绷带
Actually, I prefer hemostatic trauma gauze.
事实上 我更喜欢用创伤止血纱布
What, you carry it with you? Since 1988.
什么 你随身带在身上 从1988年起
I took care of Saddam's burn victims in northern Iraq.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥北部治疗过萨♥达♥姆♥受害者的烧伤
That's not too bad.
还不算太糟
No.
是的
Are you going to the trial?
你要去庭审吗
No, I can't watch them put him away.
不 我无法看着他被处死
Do you think you'll have to testify --
你觉得你会去作证吗
I mean, about M.E.N.D.?
我是说 关于MEND
No.
不
It seems that the FBI has more pressing things to do
看起来联调局有更紧急的事情要做
than to shut down an international aid organization.
而不是关闭一个国际援助组织
So, you're not worried that someday they'll just come in
那你就不担心某天他们会来
and seize the $2.5 million that Paddy gave you to start M.E.N.D.?
没收帕迪给你用来创建MEND的250万吗
I will talk with you about anything but that.
我唯一不能跟你谈的就是这个
The less you know, the safer you are.
你知道的越少 就越安全
I know you don't approve of what I've done.
我知道你不赞成我做的事
Paddy terrorized an entire community.
帕迪恐吓整个社区
That's how he got that money.
那就是他赚钱的方法
But that money ultimately saved
但那些钱最终挽救了
the lives of a lot of innocent people.
许多无辜民众的生命
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表