Yes. They've been showing me photo I.D.s.
是的 他们都给我看了照片证件
I've got better things to do.
我还有正经事要做
You'd think they do, too.
他们肯定也是
If anyone gives you a hard time, let me know.
如果有人故意为难你 告诉我
Oh, I can handle these guys.
我能应付的
Why would the killer re-create the Yeager murders?
为什么凶手要重现耶格尔一案
That question kept me up all night.
我昨晚想了整夜
There are different categories of serial killers.
连环杀手也分多种类型的
This one seems to fall into
这个凶手似乎是要
either thrill killer or power-seeker killer.
寻乐 或是要掌权
If I fail your test,
要是我测验不合格
am I a thrill man or a power man?
那我是哪种 寻乐还是掌权
Thank you, Detective Fletcher.
谢谢你 弗莱彻警探
You know, in Pittsburgh, we wouldn't be farting around
在匹兹堡我们不会漫无目的
giving personality tests to cops.
让警♥察♥做人格测验
We'd have them help,
我们会请他们帮忙
probably even have an arrest by now.
也许这会儿已经抓到凶手了
Thank you for your input.
谢谢你的建议
Any time.
没关系
Take my card.
这是我的名片
You call me when you're ready to solve this.
你们要想破案了 就给我打电♥话♥
Grandiosity is the hallmark of psychopathy.
夸张的举止说明他精神有问题
I can't wait to score Detective Fletcher's test.
我等不及要给弗莱彻警探的测验打分了
We've identified these three --
我们已经确认了这三个人
Detective Mike Clemens, from Omaha,
来自奥马哈的迈克·克莱门斯警探
Detective Reggie Jones, from New York,
来自纽约的雷吉·琼斯警探
and this one -- Detective Chuck Fletcher, from Pittsburgh.
以及来自匹兹堡的查克·弗莱彻警探
All show the signs of evasiveness,
他们都有闪烁其词
inconclusive responses, and defensiveness.
遮遮掩掩 拒不合作的迹象
They tried to beat the test?
他们想骗过测验吗
We think so.
应该是的
We compared our tests
我们把测验结果
to tests their departments had on file.
跟他们的警局存档进行了对比
So trying to beat it got them caught.
所以他们是弄巧成拙了
We noted high scores for ego and hostility
我们注意到他们三人以下几项分数都很高
in all three of these,
自负 冲满敌意
along with an absence of empathy.
以及缺乏同情心
They're psychopaths. Or sociopaths.
他们都有精神病 或者是反♥社♥会♥分子
I'd need to do some more testing.
我还需要做进一步测验
It's enough to round them up and interview them.
这些已经够我把他们抓起来审一审了
Did Detective Frost get anything on the ViCAP search
弗罗斯特警探在数据库里查到
when he ran the burns? Over a thousand hits.
匹配的烙印了吗 有一千多条结果
Not much help.
没什么用
Jane okay?
简还好吗
Yeah. Are you?
还好 你呢
Yeah.
还好
You know all our stories.
你知道我们的所有故事
You've probably read my statements.
也许你还看过我的口供
Yes, I did.
是的 我看过
This must be very difficult for you, too.
你肯定也不好受
You once rescued Detective Rizzoli
你曾经从查尔斯·霍伊特手上
from Charles Hoyt.
救下过里佐利警探
I did.
是的
Worst night of my life.
生命中最糟糕的一晚
Wish I'd killed the son of a bitch.
我真该杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Clemens and Jones are in a seminar at the symposium.
克莱门斯和琼斯正在参加座谈会的一个讨论
Chuck Fletcher didn't sign in.
查克·弗莱彻没有签到
You look at Fletcher's file?
你在看弗莱彻的文件吗
Yeah, got it right here.
是的 都在这儿
He's a 15-year veteran
他是个工作了15年的老警♥察♥
with a lot of black marks on his record.
但是有很多不良记录
45 complaints for use of excessive force?
45次因过度使用武力而被投诉
That's a lot.
这也太多了吧
Got passed over for a promotion recently.
最近错过了一次升职机会
Disciplined for drinking on the job...
因工作时间喝酒而被纪律处分
Serial killers are often substance abusers.
连环杀手通常都会酗酒什么的
We got to find Chuck Fletcher.
我们得找到查克·弗莱彻
Sergeant Korsak.
我是科萨克警司
Okay, we're on it.
好的 我们马上就到
Get Jane.
去找简
They found a body at the BCU campus.
他们在大学校园里发现一具尸体
Is that dumpster emptied on a regular schedule?
那个垃圾箱是定时清理的吗
I'll find out. Why?
我去查查 怎么了
I'm just thinking whoever dumped that body
我想弃尸的那个人是
was looking for maximum impact.
想造成最轰动的影响
Killer knew once that dumpster was moved,
杀手知道一旦垃圾箱被收走
everybody's gonna get a good show.
好戏就要上演了
Dead guy's a cop.
死者是个警♥察♥
What?
什么
Guess we can rule out Chuck Fletcher.
我想我们可以排除查克·弗莱彻的嫌疑了
You're right, Jane.
你的想法是对的 简
Dumpster gets emptied at 10:05,
垃圾箱每天十点五分清理
right as classes let out.
正好是下课时间
All right, come on. Let's take a look at the body.
好吧 我们来看看尸体吧
Stabbed.
被捅死的
One wound under the solar plexus.
心口下方有一处伤口
And look at his wrist.
看看他的手腕
That's the same burn.
同样的痕迹
So somebody lured him here.
这么说有人诱骗他到这
That's why his gun's still in the holster.
所以他的枪还在枪套里
Yeah. Either he knew his killer or he wasn't afraid of him.
要么他认识凶手 要么他不怕凶手
Both ears were severed, and the damage to his eyes
两只耳朵都被割下 眼睛的伤害
appears to have been inflicted post-mortem.
应该是在死后造成的
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
非礼勿视 非礼勿听 非礼勿言
Oh, god.
天啊
What is it?
怎么了
The second killer that Dr. Nolan profiled --
诺兰医生侧写的第二个杀手
that's what he did to his victims.
就是这么杀害死者的
You think the serial killer
你觉得这个连环杀手
is working his way through my book?
是按照我书里的方法在杀人
I don't know.
我也不清楚
But this could be directed at me?
但这会把矛头指向我吗
I'm not a detective...
我不是警探
I don't have any family, and no one has threatened me.
我没有家人 也没有谁威胁过我
All three of our victims
这三名死者
had ties to law enforcement and the symposium.
都跟执法部门和研讨会有关
But what do you make of the copycat aspect?
你是怎么描述模仿者的
Serial killers like to play out their own individual fantasies.
连环杀手喜欢实施他们自己的幻想
Exactly.
没错
So why play out someone else's fantasy?
为什么要实施别人的幻想呢
With the exception of the burn,
除了这个痕迹之外
our killer is just re-creating murders.
这个杀手就是在复现谋杀案
Perhaps he's saying, "You solved this the first time,
或许他想表达 "你们第一次破了案
but you won't solve it a second time."
第二次就破不了了"
He's certainly giving us a challenge.
他这很明显是在向我们挑衅
The third killer in your book is David James Johnson.
你书里的第三名杀手是大卫·詹姆斯·约翰逊
Could that be next?
他会是下一个吗
He looks like the perfect family man.
他看上去是个居家好男人
Doesn't he?
是吗
He used to chain his victims to a wall.
他曾用链子把受害者捆在墙上
Drive knives, nails, or scalpels through their hands and feet,
用螺丝刀 钉子和小刀扎他们的手脚
usually while they were still alive.
在他们还活着的时候
4% of the population is either a sociopath or a psychopath.
世界上百分之四的人不是反♥社♥会♥就是精神病
Well, luckily, they're not all serial killers.
幸运的是我们不是连环杀手
And I do think law enforcement serves as a deterrent.
而且我认为执法人员能起到一定震慑作用
Unlikely.
不会的
Serial killers are impulsive by nature,
连环杀手有冲动的天性
fearless of consequences.
从不担心后果
Jane, it's me!
简 是我
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表