and I'll get Tommy there.
我会带汤米过去
That's a genius idea!
这主意太棒了
That's a terrible idea.
这是个馊主意
What, you got a better one?
你有更好的吗
No!
没有
That doesn't look good.
看来情况不乐观
What?
怎么了
I can't take any more bad news today.
我今天听到够多坏消息了
It's a letter from the brass.
这是上级的信
They're saying there might be layoffs.
他们说也许会裁员
What?
什么
We might be "Reallocated"? What does that mean?
我们可能会被重新分配 什么意思
Might put us back in uniform, add 9-1-1 calls to the job.
可能要重新穿上警服 接听报♥警♥电♥话♥
Can they do that? Yeah.
他们会这么做吗 是的
At least yours won't suggest you take early retirement.
至少不会劝你提早退休
What about me? Last man in, first man out.
那我呢 最后一个进来 第一个走
Detective Frost,
弗罗斯特警探
you did a really nice job on the age progression,
你在年龄预见工作上做的很好
I would just extend the nose a little bit
我只把鼻翼扩展了一点
and take another pass on her ears. All right.
然后耳朵上加了一条耳廓 好吧
What's wrong? Jane. Oh, nothing.
怎么了 简 没事
We can't identify a dead girl,
我们无法确定一个死亡女孩的身份
my nephew is moving to Texas with a Strawberry,
我侄子要和一个叫草莓的搬去德克萨斯
and I might have to wear my uniform to work.
而我也许要穿上警服工作了
Oh. Well, then, this won't help.
这个消息也没什么帮助
The crime lab wasn't able to restore anything on the receipt.
罪案实验室无法还原发♥票♥上的任何字迹
Can I see it? What did you try?
给我看看 你试过什么方法
Uh, a dry iron and U.V. Light.
干熨斗和紫外线灯
I might be able to show them an old-school trick.
我也许可以用一种老式的方法
It's worth a try.
值得一试
Come on, Maura. My visitor's here.
来吧 莫拉 我的客人到了
Come on where?
去哪里
To your office. It's an emergency.
你办公室 紧急情况
What kind of emergency?
哪种紧急情况
The kind where you don't ask me any questions and trust me.
什么都不要问只管相信我的那种
I don't like that type of emergency.
我不喜欢那种紧急情况
I-I wanted to get T.J. something special.
我 我想给TJ一个特别的礼物
It's a developmental mask.
是个启蒙面具
You can play a really stimulating game of peekaboo.
你们可以玩刺♥激♥的捉迷藏游戏
And research shows that it boosts I.Q. by ten points.
调查显示这个会把智商提高10点
Ten whole points? Mmhmm.
十点 是啊
We're gonna need a lot more masks.
我们需要更多面具
You're such a good aunt.
你真是个好姑姑
Oh, well, you know, we all love T.J.
我们都爱TJ
The proposal was real sudden.
求婚太突然了
But Abilene has good schools,
但阿比林有很好的学校
and T.J. will be able to have lots of dogs, and...
TJ可以养很多狗
Strawberry will be a good dad.
草莓会是个好爸爸
Mm, a good dad, like Tommy?
像汤米一样的好爸爸
He'll change his diaper and sing him to sleep
他会给他换尿布和哄他睡觉
and clean the spit-up -- it was so sweet.
还有擦口水 太贴心了
Tommy is so good with that baby.
汤米对那孩子太好了
But T.J. Is his son, so...
TJ是他儿子 所以
Yeah.
没错
But we'll have a house,
但我们会有栋房♥子
and T.J. will have brothers and sisters.
TJ会有兄弟姐妹
Stuart wants his own kids.
斯图尔特想要自己的孩子
"His own kids"?
他自己的孩子
Poor T.J.
可怜的TJ
I've got to go.
我该走了
Oh, well, we wanted to throw you
我们想在你走之前
a goodbye dinner before you left.
请你吃告别晚宴
Oh, yeah. That sounds nice. Call me.
听上去不错 打给我
Yeah -- we-- uh, no. Uh, t-tonight.
好的 是今晚
What a good idea.
好主意
Oh, I can't...
我不能
Really? Oh, that's too bad...
那太遗憾了
'cause with all the budget cuts,
因为预算削减
tonight's my last night here.
今晚是我在这里的最后一晚
It is?
是吗
Yes. They are transferring me...
是的 他们会派我去
to guam.
去关岛
Whoa, all the way out by Braintree?
哇 到布伦特里[麻省东部小镇]
Farther.
更远
Yeah, let's have a girls' night.
好吧 咱们来个闺蜜之夜
Yeah? Okay. Yes! Yay!
是吗 好的 太好了
Uh, so, um, tonight? 7:00?
今晚 七点
Okay. All right.
没问题 那就这么定了
Okay.
终于完事了
Guam?
关岛
Sergeant Korsak is in the crime lab, working on the receipt.
科萨克警司正在罪案实验室研究收据呢
Okay. I want to get our victim's profile out to the media.
我要把受害人的资料给媒体
Will you please help me with lydia?
求你帮我搞定莉迪亚
Of course.
当然
But, Jane, that ring that he gave her --
但 简 那个男的给她的戒指
It's a cubic zirconia.
是一块锆石
The nerve!
脸皮真厚
Vidal Sassoon always came through for me.
维达尔·萨松总会帮我的忙
Moment of truth.
真♥相♥时间
You did it. There's a name.
你成功了 有个名字
Cortez Bodega.
科特斯杂货店
There's a date, too. Friday the 28th -- two days ago.
还有个日期 28号♥星期五 是两天前
Cortez Bodega is located on Cortez Street,
科特斯杂货店位于科特斯大街
That's across the street from the off-93 apparel factory,
它在Off-93服装厂对面
which is the same brand of clothing
我们的受害人穿的
that the victim was wearing.
就是这个牌子的衣服
Maybe our victim worked at that factory.
也许受害人在那儿工作
That's why she was shopping at a bodega across the street.
所以受害人才会去街对面的杂货店买♥♥东西
I'll get Frost and Frankie. We'll check it out.
我去叫弗罗斯特和弗兰基一起去看看
We'd like to show you a computer-generated photo
我们要给你看一张电脑合成的
of what we think she looked like.
受害人模拟照片
And you think she worked here? We do.
你们认为她在这儿工作 是的
It looks like Isabella.
看起来像伊莎贝拉
That's her.
那个就是她
She's the daughter of one of our seamstresses.
她是我们这儿一名女裁缝的女儿
She started working in packaging two months ago.
她两个月前开始在包装部工作
Do you recognize this woman?
你认识这个女士吗
Bianca valdez,
比安卡·瓦尔德斯
Isabella's mother.
伊莎贝拉的母亲
Is she working today?
今天她上班了吗
Yes.
是的
I'll go get her.
我去叫她
I talked to the bodega owner. He remembers the victim.
我跟杂货店的店主谈过了 他记得受害人
I got the security-camera video from Friday.
我拿到了周五的监控录像
Did he remember what she bought?
他还记得她买♥♥了什么吗
A religious candle...
一根宗教用的蜡烛
and a pregnancy kit.
和一个验孕棒
Oh, boy.
天呐
Is it Isabella?
是伊莎贝拉的事吗
She's dead, isn't she?
她死了 对吗
Yes.
是的
Did your daughter go to st. Evillius?
你女儿去过圣艾维鲁斯教堂吗
Yes.
去过
Every Sunday.
每周日都去
She made her first communion there.
她的第一次圣餐就是在那儿吃的
Is there any reason she would've been there Friday night?
她有什么理由要在周五晚上去那儿吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
Inside, too.
内心也很善良
So smart, so sweet.
又聪明又贴心
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表