I might think you wanted something from me.
会觉得你对我有所图
Like what?
比如说
What do you got that I want?
你有什么是我想要的
Don't do this.
别这样
Don't do what?
别哪样
We were good together...
我们在一起时很好啊
when we didn't talk.
尤其不说话的时候
Don't, Raff.
别 拉夫
I -- I'm -- I'm involved with someone.
我 我心里有别人了
He's not here.
他又不在这儿
We have to work together.
我们还要一起工作
No, we don't.
不 我们不用
I found it!
我找到了
B.T., I found it!
B.T. 我找到了
Morning.
早上好
What time did you get in?
你什么时候进去的
I didn't go home.
我没回家
Any luck on the S.D. Card?
在SD卡上找到线索了吗
Uh, no.
没有
Any luck with B.T.?
和B.T.有进展吗
Sorry. Were you talking to me?
抱歉 你们在和我说话吗
Is this what I think it is?
会是我想的那样吗
I don't believe it. You're incredible.
真不敢相信 你太棒了
Yes, she is. What is it?
她确实是 这是什么
I think it's the receiver.
我觉得是接收器
Yeah, th-the Boston Marathon bombers triggered the blasts
波士顿马拉松赛袭击者就是用
with toy remote controls.
玩具遥控器引爆♥炸♥弹的
This receiver proves my theory.
这个接收器证明了我的理论
Someone at the race triggered the explosion.
比赛现场有人引爆了炸♥弹♥
Can you give me an idea of its range?
能告诉我一个范围吗
Please don't tell me you don't like to guess, either.
请别告诉我你也不喜欢猜
Yeah, I actually do hate to guess.
没错 我确实讨厌猜想
Well, I won't hold it against you.
我不会来找你麻烦的
Ask her.
问她
Th-the type of circuitry used in this receiver
接收器内的电路类型
limits its range.
会限制范围
I'd say it wouldn't be reliable beyond 100 feet.
它在100英尺外就不起作用了
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't be insulted, but I'm sending Frost down here
不是瞧不起你们啊 不过我等会儿
to help you with that S.D. card.
叫弗罗斯特下来帮你们搞定SD卡的事
Nah, you were right, Jane. No one's close enough.
你说的对 简 大家都离太远了
Unless there's someone in one of those buildings,
除非有人藏在了那几栋楼里
the only one close enough when that car explodes
否则汽车爆♥炸♥时 离得最近的
is the other driver.
应该是另外一个司机
We got to find him.
我们得找到他
Before we begin our presentation,
在开始解说案情前
Sergeant Korsak, I'd like to acknowledge
科萨克警司 我要对你今天
your work on the computer today.
在电脑方面的付出致以敬意
Thank you, Detective Frost.
谢谢 弗罗斯特警探
I hope I'm about to acknowledge
但愿你能让我
your work on the S.D. card, Detective Frost.
对你在SD卡上的付出致以敬意
You are, Detective Rizzoli.
那是必须的 里佐利警探
Look at this.
看这个
Okay, that's Alberto.
好吧 那是阿尔伯托
It's bottle time.
来加点儿料吧
Damn. He thought he was turning on his secret weapon
糟糕 他还以为自己打开了秘密武器
the nitrous tank.
那个氮气罐
Frost, can you play that back from the beginning?
弗罗斯特 能从头再放一遍吗
Okay. Slow it down.
好 慢一点
Go a frame at a time.
一帧一帧放
Stop.
停
Who does that look like?
那个人像谁
No way.
不会吧
Lieutenant Martinez was at that race.
马丁内斯队长也在赛车现场
And you've already poked around on the down low?
你们已经私下打探过了吗
Yes, Sir.
是的 长官
And according to Martinez's secretary,
据马丁内斯的秘书说
he hasn't been in the office much at all for a while.
他已经有段时间不来办公室了
What did Frankie say?
弗兰基怎么说的
Well, I didn't want to put him in that position.
我不想让他为难
Well, that's the right call. Martinez is his boss.
做得对 马丁内斯毕竟是他的上司
So, what do we do? We try and talk to him.
现在怎么办 我们找机会跟他谈谈
Do you know how many messages we've left?
知道我们给他留了多少条言吗
Okay. So we wait.
好吧 那我们等着
Sir, we're investigating a homicide
长官 马丁内斯队长
that Llieutenant Martinez witnessed
目睹了我们正在调查的命案
and didn't bother to tell us about.
他都不跟我们说一声
I got that, Detective.
我明白 警探
Do you know what happens if I get into it
你知道我要是跟警部说了这事
with the Chief of Detectives?
会有什么后果吗
No, sir.
不知道 长官
Well, why don't you tell him, Vince?
你告诉他吧 文斯
We start a ball rolling we can't stop.
覆水难收 无法回头
It could be the end of Martinez's career.
马丁内斯的职业生涯可能就此结束
You got that?
你懂了吧
If you're gonna go to the principal's office
你要真想让谁被开除
to complain about somebody,
再去领导办公室
make sure you want that somebody expelled.
投诉那个人
Give the guy a chance to explain himself.
给他个解释的机会吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
How long we gonna give him, Vince?
要给他多长时间呢 文斯
He's got a reason. I know he's got a reason.
肯定事出有因 我保证
Better be a really good one.
最好是个好理由
I've been through two years of Alberto's receipts here.
阿尔伯托这两年的票♥据♥我都看过了
These are the invoices from the last few jobs Alberto did.
这些是他最近几档活儿的发♥票♥
There's a handwritten note in spanish
这张发♥票♥上附了一张
attached to this invoice.
用西班牙语手写的纸条
This invoice has a vin number. Will you run that?
发♥票♥上有车架号♥ 去查查好吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
What's the note say?
纸条上写的什么
En inglés, por favor.
请说英语
"Front seat, heat on full, brake,
前座 暖气开到最大 刹车
left signal, recline."
左转向灯 后仰
Huh? Got me.
什么 不懂
Vin number is for a Mustang.
是辆野马车的车架号♥
The parts are for a stroker kit.
配件是用来加大排量的
Well, somebody was getting their Mustang ready for a drag race.
有人为了比赛改装了自己的野马车
Why would Alberto be souping up a competitor's Mustang?
阿尔伯托帮对手的车加大马力干嘛
Who's it registered to?
车登记在谁名下
Miguel Ortiz --
米格尔·奥蒂兹
No address, just a P.O. box in Jamaica Plain.
没有住址 只有一个牙买♥♥加平原的邮箱
Damn.
该死
Hmm. Looks like Miguel doesn't pay his parking tickets.
米格尔好像不去交违规停车的罚款
He got two dozen in the last month.
上个月被罚了几十次
See if he's been ticketed in the same place more than once.
看他有没有在同一个地方被罚过一次以上
Nice, Jane.
有你的 简
He got five out front of 1268 Boston Street.
他在波士顿街1268号♥门口被开了五次罚单
It looks like a warehouse.
那地方像是个仓库
And that's enough for a search warrant. Let's get it.
足以申请搜查令了 走吧
Why did we sneak in when we already have a search warrant?
我们都有搜查令了 干嘛还鬼鬼祟祟的
'Cause it's more fun this way.
因为这样更好玩儿
Best to do a search before the bad guys
最好在坏人察觉前
know what's going on. Look.
先把这地方搜一遍
Well, well, well, what do we have here?
看啊 我们找到什么了
Hello, sweetness.
你好啊 美人儿
Keys are still in it.
钥匙还插在里面
Korsak, you got that list?
科萨克 那张单子带了吗
Oh, yeah.
带了
It's "front seat..." Yeah.
前座 好了
"...heat on full..."
暖气开到最大
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表