*That would be me
♪那就是我♪
*I would be eaten alive
♪我要被生吃了♪
*That would be me*
♪那就是我♪
*I would be eaten alive*
♪我要被生吃了♪
Hey.
嘿
Baby, let me buy you a drink.
宝贝儿 让我请你喝一杯吧
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Whoa, come on.
来吧
Give it to me. It's mine now.
给我 它是我的了
No!
放开
No one takes anything else from me tonight!
今晚谁都别想再夺走我的东西
Take it, then, you little bitch!
拿走吧你 小贱♥人♥
Now?
现在好了吗
No.
没有
I'm so tired, my taste buds are asleep.
我好累啊 味蕾都没有感觉了
What are we eating?
我们吃的是什么
A gluten-free almond cookie.
无谷蛋白杏仁饼干
So it's supposed to taste like cardboard.
那应该是像吃硬纸板一样
Come on, Frankie!
快点 弗兰基
Maura and I put in an 18-hour day.
莫拉和我都忙了18个小时了
I want to go home!
我想回家
Hold on!
等一下
Oh, let him impress you.
让他惊艳你一次吧
Okay, she's ready.
好啦 准备就绪
What?!
这什么呀
Right?
不错吧
That looks amazing!
真是太棒了
Pop.
爸
Why are you here?
你怎么在这儿
I need a reason to see my family?
我来看我的家人还需要理由吗
We haven't heard from you in over a year.
我们一年多都没有你的消息了
I'm sorry. We're gonna need more than that.
对不起 光道歉可不够
Come on, guys. Give him a break.
别这样 各位 给他一次机会吧
He just wanted to see the baby.
他就是想来看看孩子
Really? Well, I don't see the baby.
真的吗 我没看见孩子
Do you, Frankie?
你看到了吗 弗兰基
I know I should have called,
我知道我本该打个电♥话♥的
but, uh, I wanted to surprise you kids.
但是我想给你们一个惊喜
Great. We love your surprises.
太好了 我们很喜欢你的惊喜
"Surprise!
惊喜
"I'm leaving your mother!
我要离开你们的妈妈了
"Surprise!
惊喜
I slept with Tommy's girlfriend!"
我睡了汤米的女友
"Surprise!
惊喜
"I left all you guys holding the bag
我抛下这个家让你们独自承担
when I stiffed the I.R.S. to the tune of 27,000 bucks!"
拖欠税务局高达两万七美元的税款
All right, all right, you know,
好了 好了
could we not do this in front of people, please?
我们能不能不在外人面前说这些
What pe-- that's Maura!
什么外人 她是莫拉
I'm gonna go make some tea. Excuse me.
我去沏点茶 失陪一下
I'm here to speak to your mother.
我是来和你们的妈妈谈谈的
About what?
谈什么
I'll talk to you when you're not with him.
我要和你单独谈谈
Then you won't be talking.
那就免谈
How you doing, Frank?
你还好吗 弗兰克
How am I doing? Better before I saw you.
我好吗 没看到你之前更好
And what are you doing with my wife?
你和我老婆在一起干嘛
Ex-wife, Frank.
是前妻 弗兰克
And unless you're here to explain
如果你不是来向我解释
why you left me holding the bag with the I.R.S.,
为什么当初留下我一人独自承担那些税款
I want you to leave!
我希望你离开
Pop, w-why don't you just leave, okay?
爸 你还是走吧
Where are you staying at?
你住哪儿
I-I'm staying at the, uh, Lighthouse motel.
我住在灯塔汽车旅馆
Okay, so, you know, w-we'll talk tomorrow.
好的 我们明天再聊
"We"? Speak for yourself.
我们 别捎上我啊
Good night, Frank.
晚安 弗兰克
Kids, come inside for a cup of tea.
孩子们 进来喝杯茶吧
I'll see you later, Pop. Yeah.
回头见 爸 好的
I-I-I got to go to work, okay?
我得去工作了 好吗
Y-you work too hard, Jane.
你工作太辛苦了 简
Can you just go to the motel, please?
麻烦你回旅馆去行吗
He has yet to apologize for taking off to Florida
他还没有对他飞去佛罗里达
and hooking up with a bunch of bimbos.
和一堆妓♥女♥厮混的事道歉呢
Well, apologizing is a major threat to identity and self-esteem
道歉对自我认同和自尊来说是一大威胁
if you're someone who struggles to manage strong emotions.
如果你在努力控制强烈情感
Body's in the bathroom.
尸体在洗手间里
Could be a robbery gone bad.
可能是抢劫所致
No sign of a wallet or cellphone.
没有看到钱包或是手♥机♥
No I.D.? No.
没找到身份证吗 没有
Who found her?
谁发现的她
Manager.
经理
People have been complaining for a while
人们一直在抱怨
that the john was out of order.
厕所无法使用
So whoever killed her had time to get out of here.
所以无论是谁杀了她都有时间离开这儿了
Did you find the weapon?
找到凶器了吗
No. But we got people looking for it.
没有 但让人找去了
Okay. Is this the victim's guitar?
好的 这是死者的吉他吗
I think so.
我觉得是
We're gonna dust the guitar and the case for prints.
我们打算对吉他和箱子进行除尘以获取指纹
Hey, Frost, give me a bag, would you?
弗罗斯特 给我个袋子行吗
Look at this.
看这个
Looks like a piece of that stuff they put in gift baskets.
看起来像是礼物篮里的东西
Definitely a guitar player.
她绝对弹吉他
She has calluses on her left fingertips.
左手指尖全是茧子
Look at the velour.
看这里的天鹅绒
It's indented, like something hard was hidden in the case.
凹凸不平的 像是有硬物藏在箱子里一样
Well, if she brought a guitar,
她带了吉他来
she was planning on playing.
就是打算来表演的
Did you see the lineup?
你看到演出安排表了吗
Yeah, it's camp fire night at the Argot.
找到了 今晚这个酒吧在搞篝火之夜
A bunch of female singer-songwriters.
请了一堆创作型女歌♥手
But she doesn't look like anyone on it.
但她好像并不在其中
They have an open mike from 10:00 to 10:30.
10点到10点半是开放表演时间
Penetration wound to the posterior between the fifth intercostal rib
后面那一刀刺在了第五根肋骨和肩胛骨之间
and scapula and anterior
前面那一刀刺在了
between the fourth and fifth ribs in the cardiac notch.
介于第四和第五根肋骨之间的心切迹上
Can you tell the murder weapon we're looking for?
你能告诉我凶器长什么样吗
Not until autopsy.
要等尸检过后
That'll be after I get some sleep.
那得等我睡会儿觉之后了
Let's get her to the morgue.
把她运回停尸房♥吧
Sleep deprivation is as much of an impairment as inebriation.
睡眠不足和醉酒一样有害
I do not like to make mistakes.
我不喜欢犯错
Can you give me a hint?
能给个提示吗
Oh, do I have to?
一定要吗
What, do you want this conversation to end and go to bed?
你想赶紧结束对话然后去睡觉吗
Well, you are looking for something with a sharp tip,
你们要找的是一件尖头的凶器
although the wound is not incised laterally.
尽管伤口不是横向切开的
So, a knife with a pointy tip and dull sides.
所以是一把尖头钝刃的刀
I didn't say a knife.
我没说是刀
We're looking for an SPT.
我们要找的是个SPT
Sharp pointy thing.
尖头物
I am comfortable with that, yes.
我可以接受这个说法
Everybody in here has a smartphone.
这里的每个人都有智能手♥机♥
I'll call Frankie,
我打电♥话♥给弗兰基
get him to look at what's been posted on Instagram,
让他去查查人们在社交网络
Vine, Twitter, Snapchat.
都上传了什么
Stop, you're making me feel old.
停 你让我觉得自己很老
You are old.
你本来就很老
Okay. I guess we're done here.
好吧 我想我们可以收工了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表